Why not just make me mod for a little to see how i do? seriously

why not just make me mod for a little to see how i do? seriously

Give fug a chance

who made this, even

giving you mod would be the first step to you sneaking your way into BO so we can't do that

that's the plan, yes,

I already decided that the next person I make a Volunteer has to be a cute redhead, so unless you fit the bill no can do.

What would he have to gain by entertaining your push of sedition?

Post tits.

wait. hey!

Why are you responding to tripfags, you fucking newfag? Get out of here!

a good mod that does their job.

what did she mean by this?

I personally hope Fug is an obese reeking neet with untrimmed body hair and an unwashed musky scent. Anything else would be a massive disappointment.

So close, yet so far.

is she cute but not a redhead?
is she redhead but not cute?

what's the deal.

So does dysnomia more like FAGnomia amirite xDD now agree that asuke is best grill?

why is Asuka holding a cake?

wew lad she's always been the best tbh
it's canon

Or better yet, make me mod. Dubs confirm

roalin 4 mod xd

Roll

did OP even post timestamped junk? tradition is tradition

She refuses to honor our most sacred time tested traditions

She seems to be a try-hard attention whore that wants to "Make this chan better" because only she knows how. She also gives me a vibe of massive drama just waiting to be let lose if she ever became a mod… Also i bet she has shit tits thats why she wont deliver.

the new internet bullshit of "spam=true" needs to end. as much for the people who believe it as those who know better and suffer.

That's kinda' why I'm half-hoping she does actually become a mod. It could only end badly, and I fuckin' love drama.

Baguette Pam Pom™ and Associate Professor Dr. Aaron James Enema (USC) would have fixed this entire Board by now, if THEY were our BO's!

fuck off rin

you will just get removed if you actually do your job

that pic is why you'll never mod a youtube chat much less an entire board.

lol butthurt

FuCk OfF rIn

got me. hot takes

if i was BO i'd give you another chance tbh. of course itd be up to voter discretion or whatever if you actually stayed

the fact that you want it so much tells me you won't do it properly. stop tripfagging and keep your head down.

i trip so people know what posts are like, so they know if they'd be okay with me becoming BO.

but its an okay justification. if i was an user making repeated threads asking to be made b.o. thered be no point, and even less of the security of knowing that i wasnt some dataminer or shill.

Seriously what's the deal with Rin.
Are they an actual fucking child? Surely not with comments like this
The formatting and grammar is too good. Lolcow? I don't understand.

The posts are just TOO fucking awful, they have to be engineered to be maximum shipost capacity. There is no other way.

honestly you namefag/attention whore way too hard and your moderation almost emulated dysnomias perfectly

we don't need two dysnomias

iirc they were popular in the pedo cyclical (or with that whole offshoot community). i guess now they want to make Holla Forums worse by making the worst posts possible short of spam? has dysnomia tried just banning them before?

Oh neat an autism cringe bread.

I have and like literally every other pedo he has too many VPN to make a difference.

Just look at how fucking awful it is…

i actually hate him. he is every post i hate.

Same. It has to be ENGINEERED STUPIDITY

pic related. it's what Rin looks like.

i've noticed a bunch of other posters that have very similar content and could be typecast as underage. obviously Rin is probably the worst, but there's the guy that always posts the "maximum damage control" rage comic and spams his copypasta about dataminers, or the dude who redtexts super-angry rants alongside Holla Forums reaction faces, etc. etc. etc.
the question is, especially if they all have vpns and could evade a ban, what attracts them to Holla Forums? Holla Forums has rachposter, i guess, but neither it nor Holla Forums nor Holla Forums has this much concentrated autism. what can be changed to fix it?

Probably the nature of the board, Holla Forums is powerful by itself, just look what Holla Forums and Holla Forums have accomplished already.

However, on those boards you're limited to a narrow range of topics, so control is pretty easy as long as you keep everything in check. For example, /lefty/ posters on Holla Forums are usually removed from discussion, but imagine if both boards teamed up and wanted to do something together…on Holla Forums anything can happen at any given time.

Call me tinfoil, but keeping Holla Forums so awful that nobody wants to come here sounds like a pretty good way to ensure something (((big))) doesn't ever happen like what was about to on 4chan from 2005-2007

Only if you solemnly vow to destroy the gay community

no, that makes sense. large-scale internet drama has taken a hard right turn into becoming overtly and only political, and in doing so it's benefited certain people that want things to be a certain way, that it would make sense that if any of those people have the power to keep things intentionally politically-inclined they would. and Holla Forums is apolitical, while the rest of the site isn't. ((((())))) and all that.

Seriously, think for a minute. This is one of the places with the best features for free-speech on the clear web, it's very easy to access and we have a ton of tools to help our endevor (Tor, VPN, board creation) etc.

You would think a place like this would be thriving with activity, right? I mean if there was a better alternative it would be too, wouldn't it?

It doesn't make sense to me that people would rather go someplace where authority reigns over them than come to a place like this where they can be 100% open… unless this place was so shit that they didn't feel the need. but even then, where would they go, would they simple choose not to congregate at all? It really makes you think…

Wouldn't be surprised if that was fake. Making pedos look autistic

speech isn't really valued anymore. every convenient or active siteboard, ahem Holla Forums is selling your info &/or censoring the fuck out of you. plus years of NSA/GBHQ (w/e the bong version is)…
add a dash of everyone being ass hurt by words and the old safety v. security thing is settled in most people's minds. not that they consciously made the choice, but outcome is same.

ok

Give the entire sites ownership to me. Quads confirm.

Don't do that! daddy is just cranky because he hasn't made love to my boypussy all day.

Daddy likes to feed his boys his milk

not an old fag, what was going down 05-07?

anybody that actually wants to be a mod would be terrible at it

That's what has actually happened.

You missed it. Deal with it and fuck off.

Rin has achieved what she wanted.