Rape

Holla Forums what do you think of rape?

I try to avoid it.

Which end of it?

It's pretty rude tbh.

A lovely fantasy, but the reality is pretty ugly.

"Oh, wow, she's right. I better not rape her now because I value her consent," said no rapist ever.

not the best way of passing the time, if you're that pathetically hard up for sex then go to a nightclub and bed some whore

3DPD aint worth it

Certainly an exciting fantasy with the right woman, but the reality, and actual act are beyond abhorrent.

What do you mean "what do you think of rape?" What the fuck do you think, asshole? As a fantasy it's fine, irl is inexcusable. anyone in this thread trying to justify it is being an edgelord and/or b8ing. Thread over.

Translation: 'By choosing to display that useless truism on my exposed body on all places, let me connote clearly the female privilege under which I am allowed to use what on the surface appears to be well-intentioned political activism in order to expose and sexualize myself because I am a whore at heart. Furthermore, let me connote clearly that I am making conscious use of the fact that as soon as someone points out the aforementioned hypocrisy of mine, I will retaliate by accusing him of ill-defined sexism and lack of understanding. Let me connote that I relish in each of the aforementioned female powers and effective powerlessness of men to point any of them out.'

Women are garbage.

By the way, fun fact:

Whenever anyone points out that women are hypocrites for publicly insisting that 'no [purportedly] means no' while privately indulging in mixed signals all the time, they reveal that they fundamentally misunderstand the female mind.

Women are perfectly, 100 % aware of their various hypocrisies. Women are not hypocrites out of stupidity. They are not even hypocrites out of simple circumstantial shifting of their priorities from one thing to another. Neither of those would be that bad.

The reason behind female hypocrisy is deliberate, methodical implanting in men that it is okay, by way of simplest attrition. A woman embraces hypocrisy simply out of instinctual awareness that repeated often enough, it will result in simple exhaustion, immunity, and eventual acceptance of it by men as an apparent necessity. When women lie and slander, they do not do that for any immediate reason – they do that because they want you to accept it as a necessary fact of life.

A woman's true modus viviendi is to destroy the immediacy of every individual man with which he sees hypocrisy and lies as unacceptable: to accept it as 'oh, not that bad, every woman does this'.

It's a tradition that should be legalised for robots.

The reason that men tend to think that women need a practical reason to destroy lives is because they underestimate the intrinsic lack of integrity in females. They tend to believe that in spite of everything, there remains a basic level of morality to which various transgressions are, even in case of women, only an exception, one that is pragmatic. In women, it is not so. Women never sacrifice morality for momentary gain, because this implies their capacity to fluctuate between moral and immoral behaviour in the first place. Rather, women operate outside morality permanently; they are in a state of permanent movement between one trangression – hypocrisy, verbal abuse, violence, lies, emotionality, redefinition, physical abuse, destroying someone's reputation behind their back – to another, only ever choosing which of those to embrace at the given moment so as to derive most apathy and resignation and tolerance from men, as I described. Sometimes, a woman will decide that it is most opportune to connote to men that it's fine for women to hit other people for the time being; othertimes, she will decide that it is time to connote that it is fine to back on her own words. A woman only ever chooses which vice to try to make regular, ordinary and mundane in the eyes of men.

I like rape.

Not all women are like that. Fuck off MGTOW virgin loser.

It is the only answer.. well..
second only to 42.

Rape is such a harsh word. I like to think of it as 'surprise sex'.

Rape is a very effective way for one to discipline his daughter

Keep your whore tricks to yourself, you dirty whore

Both of those children are weird. Remember, you gotta respect the child if you really love em. Not go raping willy-nilly

It's fun. I'm not even being edgy or ironic.

this

I think the term you were looking for is forced cuddling?

it's alright