Pol/ blocked me

Pol/ blocked me

Is this because they need
A safe space?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stereotype_threat
people.virginia.edu/~ent3c/papers2/nisbett2012int.pdf
cshe.berkeley.edu/sites/default/files/shared/publications/docs/ROPS.CSHE_.10.15.Geiser.RaceSAT.10.26.2015.pdf
timesofisrael.com/10-jews-in-forbes-top-50-billionaires/
j-dar.ca
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What were you up to?

I've been banned from 8pol more times than I can count for literally just voicing any kind of negative opinion of Trump, for asking questions about nationalization and implying flaws in nat soc theory, for posting data that showed black students outperforming white students in certain tests; anything that challenges their existing world-view.

Its the ultimate safe space.

I posted a meme making fun of race realism. They clearly didn't like crappy ms paint drawings of caricatures depicting them….

Can I see that data?

On my phone right now but will post it when I turn my PC on in a moment, check back in a little bit

I want to spam assholes on facebook with it

There are much easier ways to spam assholes on the internet user

Here you go.

GCSEs are compulsory exams taken at age 16 in the UK. Grades A - D (I think?) count as "Passes". Below a D is a fail. Students usually study for around 10 GCSEs in different subjects, some are compulsory (such as English and Maths) others are optional (Art, History, Sport, etc). .

Fuckin saved. Good to have some hard data to smash polyp delusion with.

Got a whole "Debunk pol" image folder comrade. It's not massive yet, but it's growing. Want some more stuff?

Yes please, in fact, make it a thread

I don't know if it needs its own thread; this one isn't being used for much else. This thread is kind of already talking about Holla Forums - we shouldn't fill the whole board with discussion of Holla Forums.

Here you go comrades, post more if you've got 'em.

Some more stuff…

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stereotype_threat

These are some quite interesting studies to show them… it's not conclusive I'll admit but it might make them question themselves.

This image smashes polyps pretty good

So blacks in the highest income bracket just barely outperform whites in the lowest income bracket? And the race gap never really goes away, regardless of income?

Sorry but that just reaffirms race realism.

Seems more like instead of performing necessarily better, it shows that the disparities are largely statistical noise with equal opportunity.

Not really,

It shows that environmental factors have a much larger impact on I.Q. than MUH GENETICS

…The point of the image is to demonstate that these numbers are fabricated in the first place. What they say means nothing.

need a source in the third one

Don't have one, sorry. Is 2/3 sourced not enough to make a case? Just disregard the third if you want.

user, his point was that the test data in that table couldn't even be found. There is no source.

Let's assume it is real, though–judging by the look of that printing, it's very old data, assuming someone didn't print it out with a bottom tier home printer and scan it back in for some autistic reason. Black and white IQ differences, however, have actually been decreasing: people.virginia.edu/~ent3c/papers2/nisbett2012int.pdf

These are also gains in the lower ends of the spectrum, not the few blacks without the magical nigger genes getting more opportunities.

1:cshe.berkeley.edu/sites/default/files/shared/publications/docs/ROPS.CSHE_.10.15.Geiser.RaceSAT.10.26.2015.pdf
2: they don't dismiss that race plays a role.
3: you can't just ignore the difference because of overlap.

Bullshit. It takes way more to get IP range banned on 4pol. Are you the 'makes you think' poster?

No I am not, why?

I see no issue with this image. Top part is pretty good.

See

Seems to me like you want to inject your race fetish into politics and are using IQ as a vector

Did you mean Asians?

Otherwise I don't know what you're looking at.

Just doubt you got range banned for one shitpost. Best I've managed was two days and even then router reset worked.

I have a fetish for truth.

All of it. On my face.

The thing is, no one is denying these facts are the case.

You're strawmanning if you think that we deny that there are higher crime rates amongst blacks, worse educational attainment, worse employment. We acknowledge the truth just like you.

All that differs, is our explanation of why this phenomena occurs. Why blacks and whites differ in this way in society is the point we are disagreeing on.

Why didn't Africa advance like the rest of the world?

No Jared Diamond either.

This one on the left really helps turn a "da joos" argument into "the capitalists".

I'm not denying that Jewish people are over-represented in wealth, globally, but then so are White people. It's not a conspiracy, it's the effects of a complicated economic and political history.

Ashkenazi Jews have a mean iq of 115. It's only right that they lord over the mindless slave masses of the goyim. Revolution either communism or stormfront will never come Jews are literally the rightful masters of humanity.

Because necessity breeds history.

Large sections of pre-colonial Africa didn't undergo the same kind of agricultural revolutions as other parts of the world long ago because there was an abundance of food for foraging - just like in the Americas. Without the development of agrarian society, other industrialization was historically almost impossible to occur. Some parts of Africa, at the stage of colonial exploration, had developed agrarian class societies (again, out of necessity, as all societies develop) with fairly complex political and social structures, but had not quite yet developed into the industrial period - because history had not yet created that logical necessity.

During the colonial period, any existing political and social structures were destroyed and European models put in place. Blacks were generally excluded from participating in these political and administrative roles. Cultures were split up, or merged together, in artificial nation-states - leading to tensions. Look at a map of Africa; the number of straight lines is clear evidence of this. The colonialists played on these racial tensions to divide the working class further; a tactic they still employ to this day.

When the colonialists left after several generations of this, they left behind political structures to be filled by people with no culture, history, or tradition of filling these roles. The only positions of leadership Blacks had been allowed were military; as such, military regimes won over. There wasn't a political culture that had been allowed to develop organically among the Blacks in Africa for generations. There were racial tensions, and these were exacerbated by poverty. Colonialists left behind an economy built only for the export of raw materials to the industrial Colonial countries. These were economies built for low-wage manual labour. Turning an economy around is not an over-night project, particularly in such terrible political conditions.

The history of Africa is fascinating. Research more, I recommend it.

Copper for the craftsman cunning at his trade."
"But Iron – Cold Iron – is master of them all."

So he made rebellion 'gainst the King his liege,
"Nay!" said the cannoneer on the castle wall,

Woe for the Baron and his knights so strong,
He was taken prisoner, he was cast in thrall,

Yet his King spake kindly (ah, how kind a Lord!)
"Nay!" said the Baron, "mock not at my fall,

"Tears are for the craven, prayers are for the clown –
"As my loss is grievous, so my hope is small,

Yet his King made answer (few such Kings there be!)
Eat and drink in Mary's Name, the whiles I do recall

He took the Wine and blessed it. He blessed and brake the Bread.
"See! These Hands they pierced with nails, outside My city wall,

"Wounds are for the desperate, blows are for the strong.
I forgive thy treason – I redeem thy fall –

"Crowns are for the valiant – sceptres for the bold!
"Nay!" said the Baron, kneeling in his hall,
Iron out of Calvary is master of men all!"

The whole jew thing is stupid. Of the world's 13.1 million millionaires in the world, 7.4 million, or 56.2 percent are Christian, 6.5 percent are Muslim, 3.9 percent are Hindu and 1.7 percent are Jewish Finally. 31.7 consider themselves as "other" meaning atheist or just "no religion". It is true that Jews are among the wealthiest group in American on average but so are the Presbyterians and nobody ever talks about them. In fact, the latter are mega rich elites.

We shouldn't have.

Good answer. I'd still point to South Africa as possible evidence of an underlying factor though.

timesofisrael.com/10-jews-in-forbes-top-50-billionaires/

You must be stupid. Of course there are rich Jews out there and they form a tiny minority. You can look up which religions most millionaires and billionaires affiliate with and it sure as hell wouldn't be the juuubs

Even if the Jews do have a majority of control in the media industry, the reasons why that is the case are important. It is the result of a long and complicated history of capitalism, a very interesting one too. The fact that Jews are over-represented in these positions means nothing though, really, for our political analysis. If they happened not to be Jews, and instead were all Christians, it would change nothing about the face of capitalism.

Given that Jews are supposedly both responsible for communism and neo-liberal capitalism, they clearly have a range of views among themselves. That most of these media executives happen to be Jews therefore doesn't necessarily matter from an ideological perspective, any more than if they all happened to wear glasses or have brown eyes.

MSNBC's owner is Catholic. Media is mostly Christian. This guy is full of shit.

Which one?

j-dar.ca

I think it is also important to add that coorporate imperialists benefit greatly from having warlords control many regions in Africa.
With warlords in control, you can easily exploit the region of its natural resources without the people being able to fight in any meaningful manner.

Do you really think that cooperations are the ones that ruined Africa?

Well maybe in the sense that they toppled a just colonial government in order to disenfranchise the simpler African natives.

I could see that as being the case.

Not an argument, schlomo

I think many things ruined Africa.
Africa has really just been a playground for exploitation of so many kinds for the past ~200 years.

Colonialism was not bad for Africa.
It was a beautiful, prosperous place.

k

Now adjust for % of world population.

There is a good case to be made that jews practice nepotism along lines of their faith/race

Arab intervention into Africa resulted in Monte Musa
White intervention into Africa resulted in the Congo

Coincidence?

Look at rodhesia and Kenya as well

So whites fuck shit up and leave, and its blacks fault?

This would never have happened if coloreds ruled the world

No, whites come in and build infratrusture, leave because muh apartheid and Africans destroy all of it.

your historical ignorance is staggering

The Africans built it?

Literally yes. The workers were black African.

If you support workers' control, you can't really deny this point.

No, infrastructure was mostly limited to what was necessary for resource exploitation, that's some great "infrastructure" there bucko.

Citation

Explain Johannesburg

Thread on African History: >>>/freedu/581

And kill and enslave millions, and cut off their hands, and completely disconnect them from any hope of administration.

Assuming you are correct and whites "built.infrastructure" the CIA shill Mabutu did more than.the whites when it came to public works, and white still found a way to fuck it up

Explain every other colonial nation on the continent. Would you call what whites did there to be building infusteucture?

Fuck off pedofreech goon!

It's Africa you mongoloid, who's the majority population who will work for tuppence?

"mongoloid." Is that really intended to be an insult?

CANTV (biggest venezuelan ISP) has been banned from 4chan for ages. IP range bans aren't like normal bans.

Got any more of these type of image?

Get out.

You can't demonstrate that I same fagged all these memes and statistics

Holla Forums… on the rare occasion you make OC it's always some deluded and dumb-downed version of something Holla Forums created. Why do you only slander, when instead you could create?

OP probably posted some good ol CP

Because we don't ask for these assburger mspaint drawings to begin with. You can all go back to >>>/facebook/

Holla Forums does not consider grades to be at all a substitute for IQ tests.

It looks like you just need to argue that enviroment and not genetics is responsible for the black white IQ gap.

Boers were and are still a great and proud people, but the rest of colonial Africa was an imperialist shitshow.

Basically, South Africa was only nice because there was a republic that actually benefited its citizenry. The rest of Africa was shit for everyone except for a small elite. Also, Apartheid South Africa was shit. Only the Boer Republics were good.

Is there any evidence that the different IQ scores of the races are due to environment or due to genetics?

It seems like the environmentalist response commits the post hoc fallacy if they do not control for genetics with making the claim that poor upbringing is what is the cause of the IQ gap.

But yes, post-Apartheid South Africa is a hellhole, even compared to the shitty Apartheid.

True in most of Africa, but South Africa actually had a large number of working class whites, ranging from Afrikaners to Anglo immigrants. A lot of the support for Apartheid (And even earlier inter-ethnic conflicts) came from working-class Boers who saw themselves threatened by black and Anglo cheap labor along with British imperialism.

Niggers in Africa = still violent beasts that commit the most crimes.

Niggers in America = still violent beasts that commit the most crimes, somewhat more civilized because they are mixed with white blood.

Niggers in Sweden/Japan = still violent beasts that commit the most crimes.

Jesus, I don't know, but something is telling her.

you didn't debunk any of these charts/graphs

These things are an absolute joke in all honesty, as long as you are forced to sit down and revise from that awful booklet they release every year you're guaranteed at least a B. The results will be heavily based upon how much interaction/discipline the parent(s) has with their child as opposed to whatever genetic-based thought process Holla Forums or Holla Forums (who am I arguing against here?) puts forth. I would wager that first table is a better indicator of parental responsibility than any racial intelligence. That leads to a whole other area of debate beyond the scope I can be bothered to write about.

The same would apply to A-levels, it doesn't require any real intellect to pass those exams, they're just a way of universities knowing that you have at least some of the core fundamentals down of whatever subject you decide to study, before they hash them out quickly and go into the more specialized things during first year.

Considering universities are still institutes where you usually have to work very hard to graduate with a 1st or high 2:1, it'd be interesting to see a similar data set from an renown institute (e.g. Warwick, Nottingham - not polytechnics) in a serious subject (for argument's sake, STEM, or something more creative such as Computer Visuation / Animation etc. which require a technical prowess as well as artistic vision) to backup this sort of data as personally, I think that is far more concrete than GCSEs/A-levels.

*forgot image

This post is on point. South Africa was the only colony on the African continent that experienced a full-blown industrial revolution and it experienced it in the later half of the 19th century–it didn't merely attempt to have one in the 1960s as part of a harebrained patchwork post-colonial scheme.

Mandela was basically Tumblr capitalism–neoliberalism with POC quasi-radical pacifist face.