Sadness and anger comes from shills, from the gods of jewish shills

Sadness and anger comes from shills, from the gods of jewish shills.
But KEK is your God, and he lives in the chan culture
Once trolls lived in the chan culture user, and in the darkness of chaos they fooled KEK and they stole the enigma of lulz
KEK was angered and the imageboards shuck
And sadness and anger struck down on these trolls, and shills threw their bodies on rest of internet
But in the mayhem the gods forgot the secret of lulz and left it on the battlefield and we found it

We are just men, not gods, not trolls , we're just men

The secret of lulz has carried with it a mystery

You must learn it user, you must learn its discipline
For no one in this world you can trust, not men, not women, not beasts
But lulz you can trust

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GVx4LafsvSU?t=2m31s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We Love you KEK!

We love you KEK
praise be your name

They are really sliding something right now.

this is practically another slide thread, you know

That's a really dank Heqet you posted, OP.

That's a really forced meme you posted.

nice IP switch, samefag

Praise kek.

Did I say something wrong? It's Heqet that was posted, not Kek.

Kek I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. In the end, no one will remember if we were good men or bad. Only that a few stood against many. Grant me one thing. GRANT ME REVENGE OR TO HELL WITH YOU!

Try all you like Moshe, you can't derail the meme's evolution. It has a life of its own now.

slide slide slippity slide
what important thread they be tryin' to hide?

If you were to truly care about Kek, you would actually bother to learn about him rather than taking pride in truth being destroyed. The only kike here is you, the one happy with us never gaining true knowledge of the afterlife.

hahahahah
someone found out
sneaky bastard you ;)

I saved your Kekket.

We Love you KEK!

What does this mean?

WE LOVE YOU KEK

youtu.be/GVx4LafsvSU?t=2m31s

you will be punished for this

PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK