Best pizza toppings

I'm going to order a pizza (inb4 cp jokes) in 2 hours. As I'm always worrying about my weight, I usually only have cheese and tomato and occasionally Hawaiian. This is going to change today! Post some good pizza topping combos.

Sausage and pepperoni and extra cheese and stuffed crust. It's great but the heart disease ridiculous

Pineapple

Pineapple = hawaiian pizza you tard

Mushrooms, pineapple, and bell pepper.

Have a meat on the side.

olives and jalapenos

what a new and interesting way to ask for CP

Green peppers, sausage, morchella mushrooms, pepperoni, and onions.

>new and interesting way
Found the newfag

Order a white pizza with onion, green pepper, pesto, and chicken.

I dunk my pizza in little girl piss before eating it

Helps the flavor

My favorite is pretty plain but amazing.
Pepperoni, jalapenos, black olives and onion.

Cunny

Here's what I ordered.

Mozzarella cheese, double BBQ chicken, double cheese, double BBQ base

Gross. Just cheese and BBQ sauce. What are you a 4 year old?

Mozzarella, double cheese, stuffed crust, jalepenos + habeneros + green pepper/bell pepper, chicken, grilled onions, glazed onions, black olives for flavor.

Those do not fit together.
Gross and doesn't work.

cheese pizza

margherita.

pepperoni, faggot

Could we have a discussion here? I want to know how to figure out what actually goes together before i buy a pizza. Because im not adventurous and have no idea but i want to try something new without wasting 10 dollars on shit food

ananas

everything good goes together, but one bad ingredient ruins the whole thing

some here is kinda boring (lackluster) and the rest imo is disgusting.

try these:

also, you have to go out and actually find morchella mushrooms, so I wouldn't get your hopes up of trying to buy them. morchella mushrooms only come in during a couple weeks during spring and aren't possible to find at any other time of the year. I personally find a few dozen of those delicious mushrooms every year and (usually) freeze most of them (sometimes already chopped) and deep fry some of them.
t. woodsman

Yes!

Tomato sauce with anchovies and black olives.
Maybe oregano if you're into it.

that reminds me

Niggers always order wings and cheese sticks with half a dozen extra sides of ranch. Then don't tip and pay with handfuls of change that never end up covering the total anyways.

This is a disgusting, repulsive kind of bait.

Bump so the toppings suggestions will be here next time my fat ass wants pizza

Culatello ham & burrata

Best pizza ever IMO would be pineapple, ground beef, bell pepper, stuffed crust on a thinner, crispy crust with some Ranch to dip. Got me craving it just talking about it.

Pineapple goes best with bacon imho.

If you use ground beef I think you should replace the bell pepper with jalapenos for some more heat. Maybe even throw in some red onions. I agree on the thin crust but not the ranch.

He wasnt eating it as pizza but instead as something to dip. Like doritos

I understand that but I don't agree with it. If you have a well balanced pizza you don't need a dip. You want the dip, go with some breadsticks. That's why we have them.

I tend to go for any of the following ingredients

My roommate likes Hawaiian pizza so I'll occasionally have some good 'ol pineapple and ham pizza.

People put spinach on pizza?

feels good man

yes

in Finland we have this pizza topping called mämmi

in fact: i was just about to post a pizz, but then i remembered that i'm still banned from KCi and 4kunks for posting nudes.
i will keep this harbour safe as a retreat for now.

looks like baby diarrhea

how do you know what baby diarrhea looks like?

Because I've had to change diapers before?

go away

9Gag

Oop.

Bro
If you're worried about your weight cut carbs

ftfy

Or just go on runs every once in a while and only eat when you feel moderately hungry instead of when your stomach first starts growling

running doesn't consume very much energy tbh. it's usually not bad for you, but exercise bike/elliptical and lifting is better

this is the nude that getds me banned of 4kunks.
no one will, ever, believe me.
i'm a sad.

i'm sure she makes excellent pizz

Ew.

Ew.

damn, Bret's looking great for a man in his 50s

order cheese pizza with all kind of cheese they got as a topping
CP is not just a meme, it taste fuckin' good

Put pepperoni on that. And sausage and bacon. And all their vegetables too so you wont die from unhealthy unbalanced diet

pineapple, banana, cashew, curry powder

Yea, bacon is always welcome, but it's just not the same without Ranch.

What is mämmi and why is that pizza green?

Those textures and flavors seem like they would clash. Sounds a little gross.

fermented rye porridge

something about the mämmi mixing with cheese and baking in an oven causes it to turn green-ish

anyone who puts fruits on a pizza is a giant fucking faggot.

Looks a little weird, but I'd try a bite before I talk shit.

try gross. even the sauce looks disgusting.

tomatoes are a fruit, you stupid nigger

Yea, I was thinking gross, but wanted to be a nice. I'd still try a chomp though.

"Vegetable" is actually just a culinary term, it's all fruit. Pizza without fruit would just be a meat and cheese open faced sandwich and I hope feels extra retarded now.

What even is this feel

why would you get tomato when there is already tomato in the sauce? stop being a faggot and just get pepperoni and bacon

Enjoy your "all natural" heavy metals.

Lemmy would be disappointed in you.

*cp joke here*

can i get uhhhhhhh boneless pizza wit uhhhhhhh two liter coke

pepperoni, ham, pineapple, shredded parmasieinaklnasofijalksnf

Everyone itt that's shilling for pineapple pizza is just trying to get other people to try it just so they can be disgusted by it. Know how I know? I tried it once and it was the most disgusting pizza I've ever had. And people who generally like it are stupid pot smokers from commiefornia.
Kill yourself faggots.

Chicken and Garlic Deep Dish Pizza w/ Ghost Pepper Sauce

Dominos pineapple pizza is great, who made your pizza that had the pineapple topping?

Peaches and Mango sauce, you wont regret it

Squirrelflight's butt

best topping I have tried is jalapeno infused olive oil.

mamma mia

nobody cares

shut up nigger

Your shit tastes are irrelevant.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!

kill yourself you fucking loser

disgusting piece of shit go hang yourself

News flash: nobody gives a shit, you fucking autistic nigger retard!!!!!

go drink a shot of bleach you fucking dork
your dad should have beat you harder

get raped you stupid motherfucker!!!!

cancer go jump into a highway nigger

(Checked)
Dubs confirm!

kys weeb faggot

go back to >>>Holla Forums you fucking aspie nigger
SAGE!!!

Holy crap user, you have godawful tastes.
Suicide isn't too hard, user.
Put the world out of its misery.

You're so fucking cringe-worthy and disgusting!
I would just let it go and laugh, but holy shit is your autism is on a whole new level.
Reported and globally reported.
Get fucked pedo retard.

Are you actually retarded? You are "worried" about your weight but still eating cheese on bread. You could eat the same amount of bacon as you did pizza and still put on less weight. I bet you are a inbred burger. at least now you actually get to enjoy killing yourself with food

In case you missed it grains and dairy are THE worst 2 foods for your weight. I guess if you count sugar as it's own category then it's worse, but dairy fucks your hormones and your body stores grains as fat before it gets a chance to burn them unless you are engaging in intense physical activity.

You seem awful buttblasted about something you shouldn't be buttblasted about to begin with.