I got HPV. Does it have a cure?

I got HPV. Does it have a cure?

is that an std? if it is the cure is suicide you degenerate mother fucker.

Presumably, no. But it isnt lethal, i think.
And it goes away maybe. Ive never researched it because im not a degenerate

It goes away on its own.
You can also vaccinate against it but I guess it's a bit late for that.

I know the cure.

Here is the cure. You have to stare right at the butt

I heard somewhere that green tea helps.

Are you a girl?

from what i remember in health class 15 years ago

HPV isnt really common with guys unless you fuck a girl who has it and 90% of girls have HPV. and they have to be fucked during this "period" where they can infect you

So either you got the worst luck or you are a filthy roastie girl which in that case GTFO and die u whore!!

if u are a guy dont worry about it. it doesnt do anything to men. at most it will just annoy you from time to time. oh and also if you are a guy: any future relationships you have with girls will suck because you will give them HPV automatically when u sleep with them

EDIT
told my mom. she said HPV causes genital warts which leads to genital cancer. you're fucked OP

1,5 years or 2? I got since the begin of this year, so, more one year, maybe?

I am trying to heal the warts.

I am male.

It's like any other disease. It all depends on how friendly an environment your body is to the virus.
Would you ask this question about a cold?

But if you're getting warts, you do have a worse than average case. Go see a doctor about getting it treated.

This, it will fuck your cells untill you get cancer, do a hole, fill it with kerosene, put yourself inside the hole and kill yourself.

So glad all degenerate normalfucks will die a slow painful death as they get older, It's poetic really. Destroy a good society because of your selfish ways and watch it slowly rot over time and now this will reflect on your life.

Get medical treatment as quickly as possible. I'm not well read on the subject but I'm pretty sure that this develops into dick cancer on men.

A kissless virgin male friend of mine god diagnosed with HPV. Says he has no fucking idea how he could have contracted it, but he did.

we're not living forever either

Did he fapped to traps?

No shit we don't live forever. But unlike this now sick fag i wont be in pain slowly rotting away. I'll be that happy old fart driving a classic car everywhere and going on trips not ever having to be concerned about poping pills least ill be in pure pain or even die if i don't. As i said, these people will die a slow painful death as their immunity system is shot to hell.

Yes, it's called not being a slut

I'm so glad I've never picked anything up. I've thrown my dick in some pretty questionable places.

How many more of you anons have STD's from sticking your dick in strange places?

you sure it's not just Fordyce spots?

No

Sounds like Herpres Synplex 10 to me.