Tfw your mom still sees you as a child

i'm fucking 19 years old and she still think its ok to bring a babystter, whats even worse is the babysitter is like 15 !
wtf mom ?!

She OBVIOUSLY wants you to loose your virginity with the 15-yo. DER!

Rape her.

You just helped me finish

she's cunt tho, spend most of her time on the phone and always tell me to go to bed.

You're a man and you have the power over this bitch.

Take her. Assert your male dominance.

u got a qt teen taking care of u. Whats the problem?

She's misbehaving herself

she's not qt and definitely not taking care of me.
my mom got her because she thinks being Asperger means you're a potato.

But in your soul you're still a child. And for your mum you will be child till you dead (or she lol)

get a qt 1
tell the uggo to sit on this chair and not move, or ull beat her

Do something to her and make it exciting for once.

Nigger, you have prime pussy in your house, and all you're doing is shitposting here? GO FUCK HER RIGHT NOW.

L * I N I S S H I T is a faggot. Nevertheless, this.

Y u haff 2 b meen?

y u hav 2 b med?

is jest a gaem

I hate threads like these. Nothing exciting, nothing delivered. Faggot.

she's ugly and cunty

You're 19, still living with your mother, and have a 15yo babysitter who bosses you around.

Please tell us about all of the women in your life begging you to fill up their pussy, user.

I don't know, man. I get what you're saying but even if he doesn't have better options, depending on how ugly this bitch is, wouldn't it be better to bide his time and make sure he remembers his first time with someone just a little less homely and bitchy? At the very least, he could dominate the fuck outta her and tell her to make herself more presentable before doing the deed.

If your mental age is lower than the babysitter, you should do as your're told and if not, she should punish you.
If it is higher then there's no need to follow her instructions and if she's unreasonable, punish her.

Assert your dominance with the babysitter by staring her in the eyes as you pull down pants and lay a huge shit in front of her. She'll know not to mess with you and probably fall in love due to you being the alpha male of the house.

This is his first step to enlightenment. Everything else will fall in place after this.

The first step to his final solution

Tell her only if she goes to bed with you.

Another thing OP should consider: if everyone thinks you're a potato, there is no court that will sentence you for rape. You can literally get it done with zero repurcussions.

Fucking jump her… fling her phone across the room, switch off the TV, and take what it rightfully yours.

your mom treats you like a baby bc you are a whiny ass bitch.

OP, why are you taking commands from a schoolgirl?

holy number dubs of truth

maybe you behave like an immature spoilt brat and your mom thinks you need supervision from a 15 yr old who's more mature than you are..

Either your mom is literally insane or you're a liar.

Unless you've been diagnosed with mental retardation. Even an autist can take care of himself.

You need to show her you're responsible enough to be home alone. Behave yourself, young man. You're not too old for a spanking, so don't kid yourself otherwise.