Baby boomer hate thread

Baby boomer hate thread.

t. retarded millennial

The next generations will only be worse

t. Asshurt boomer

Not an argument.

false

Don't kid yourself, you don't know what an argument is. The only reason that phrase ever entered your mind is because of a retarded pop culture """"""""""""philosopher"""""""""""""" who exploits retards like you. Nice meme though.

True.

So you now agree that my assertion is true? You millennials really are retarded.

Alright, so retarded name calling is an argument, then? Really? If I don't know what an argument is, then you have no fucking idea what an argument is for sure.

Sorry, but you're not not my parent. And that has nothing to do with what I said whatsoever, or if I subscribe to that philosopher. So go ahead and fuck off, you have no room to talk about me.

You said "false" to the accusation of being a baby boomer, and he corrected you and said "True." Who's the retard now?

I'm not the other person you're replying to, retard.

Holy shit, you actually are retarded

Me: logical and correct statement (false)
You: hurr durr durr I'm a retard (True.)

When did I say that, you schizophrenic? Is it Alzheimerz acting up again? I'm sorry, I forgive you.

Says the one who's been shit-flinging insults this entire time.

Logic for 1st graders?
>You: hurr durr durr I'm a retard (True.)

I can mash my hard hairy nipple on the keyboard and come up with a better insult, you melted jizz-candle fuckstick.

Only you'd end up breaking the keyboard with your wrinkled nipple, then you'd end up not being able to replace it because you can't solve computer problems. Then you'd die before you could get somebody to solve your computer problem.

What a fucking retard

Not him, but this guy is fucking retarded

Holy shit, this is normal parenting among baby boomers? I grew up on computers, and every time i did something remotely wrong, they'd blame the computer for it and threaten to take it away. Said it kept me out of reality. But then, everytime they got on it and broke it, they'd ask me for help, since i was their little computer wizard. Every time i said i didn't want to move their stupid files around, they'd get uppity and call me a bad child. Fucking shitheads they all are if that's normal parenting to them.

I see, you're simply too stupid to understand my argument. Very well, run along now. Use of this board is a privilege exclusively afforded to the intelligent.

Also, as any intelligent man can clearly see, and were not made by me. Clearly your stupidity has made you an object of ridicule in our community. I suggest you leave.

Oh really? So what was your argument then?

Please leave.

Can you tell me what the argument is, or just call me stupid all day?

Millennials are worse on an individual level but boomers collectively are worse as a generation

No I can't, you're too stupid to understand it.

Say what you will, it still isn't an argument.

Were you actually so asshurt from by a bunch of reaction images that you make this? Those are some serious levels of buttblasted.

ftfy

Nah. I'm just amused that you would rather post a bunch of reaction images instead of talk like an adult. But then again I must be the mad one.

Op you arent a faggot
This>>7209259
retard is>>7209290

Jesus christ

Wow, can't even link to a post properly.

I'm not the same person as . Stop replying to him as if he were me.

Wew. Try harder kid.

Oh, I'm not allowed to talk to multiple people? Too bad, you're not my parent.

Lmao, you right, I messed up with formatting on a phone.
That totally eclipses the fact that you are a fucking Neanderthal, who cant understand the english language or logic

Oh yeah, I forgot, you boomers don't understand computers. It's understandable that you'd use a phone.
Fuck off from here and never come back.

I wasnt trying to impersonate you

Top kek. Conspiracy theorist too

Im 19 lol

That's nasty

Stay classy.

Alright, cuckboy, give me the arguments in a basic neanderthal way. Just fucking lay it out there. We're waiting.

Commies out

That's ironic, since it was the boomers who made the push towards feminism, marxism, and affirmative action. Ironic too when you consider the fact that they make up the old media.
Next.

no

lmao ok kiddo

Nice argument.

retarded posts like yours don't deserve counterarguments

Funny because you never even made one in the first place.

Boomers think they're entitled to everything. It's not surprising that this is how they parent kids.

Oh look! An intelligent argument!

more intelligent than ur mum lel

Why are boomers surprised/angry with the current state of society when they're the ones largely responsible for this fucked up backwards mess we're all stuck living in now?

Because they don't want to accept responsibility for their actions and would rather blame it on young people.

Not even a baby boomer, I'm a millennial, but you guys are just fucking being ridiculous manchildren. Don't get me wrong, though. I used to be like this, too. The difference is I grew out of it and so should you. The world doesn't just drop a comfortable life in front of you, you have to TAKE it. Maybe it's not fair, but the reality is that it's YOUR responsibility alone to fix your own problems regardless of whose fault it might be that you have the problems in the first place. Quit playing the blame game and try fixing the problem. You'll be pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to get back on track.

This thread isn't about complaining about having liabilities or responsibilities, it's about talking about who's fucking responsible for this mess. For all you know, I could be a baby boomer myself, or a Gen-xer, or a millennial. Things are gonna fucking suck because of these assholes no matter how hard you work, and we're angry about it. Addressing this bullshit doesn't make me a "manchild" for doing so, or "irresponsible" OR "lazy". The problem isn't that we have to be an adult, the problem is that they fucking ruined everything.

The housing market has risen dramatically and it is way harder to buy a house. This isn't an excuse to mooch off of others, of course, but if EVERYONE of the younger generation is struggling to move out, then who's fault is that?

If you would like to know, people are now working harder on average for LESS pay.

The college system forces you to take shit degrees using a "credit" system.

We're being told that earning a degree is something you MUST do, or else end up flipping burgers the rest of your life.

Sounds like social justice warriors to me.

OR maybe it's THEIR FAULT for making it so goddamn hard to make a living in America. And most young people don't even have parents there for them, because feminism and marxism fucking destroyed the nuclear family model. The reason most young millennial don't seem to be listening to their parents is because their parents are completely detached from them.

Millennials suck too, but they are merely a reflection of baby boomers in their early years.

Wow, all those complaints, projections, deflections, accusations and denials and yet still no suggestions for a solution. Could you tell me again how you're not just a huge adult baby whining because his diaper needs a change? Have you tried working instead of complaining online? Even if it wasn't all your fault, finding the real culprit isn't a solution to your problems. You should get a job. You'll make very little money, but that's the name of the game. Work hard, get a promotion, earn more money. That's how our elders did it, why can't you do it?

Alright, lets take "me" out of the picture. Why is this all about me? I'm not speaking for myself, I'm speaking for an ENTIRE generation collectively. And collectively, boomers suck, while millennials are collectively fucked over. All of that shit you accuse me of have NOTHING to do with the state of ANYTHING.

But since you mentioned me, I choose to live frugally, since I'm resourceful. I'm pretty distant from everything, so all I can do is watch what happens from a far distance. Does that make me everything you accuse me of?

STUPID MOTHERFUCKER ENTITLED PIECE OF SHIT, UHH SO HARD LIVING IN AMERICA IKR? FUCKING RETARD I HAVE TO WORK 60 HOURS PER DAY FOR THE EQUIVILANT OF 1$ PER HOUR AND I'M FORCED OUT OF UNI BECAUSE OF THIS SINCE MY ONLY ALTERNATIVE IS STARVING TO DEATH AND BECAUSE SHITHOLE THIRD WORLD COUNTRY I'M WORKING WITH 0 PAPERS OR MEDICAL SECURITY ETC AT A JOB WITH THE WORST WORKING CONDINSIONS IMAGINABLE WORKING AROUND CHEMICALS THAT EITHER BURN YOUR SKIN OFF OR CAN CAUSE CANCER OR BOTH WHILE HAVING TO BREATH THIS THICK CLOUD OF METALLIC RESIDUE.

A BUNCH OF MY FRIENDS WHERE SMART AND LUCKY ENOUGH TO MOVE TO AMERICA AND ARE HAVING THE TIME OF THEIR LIFE BEING GRATEFUL FOR JUST HAVING JOB OPPORTUNITIES THAT ALLOW THEM TO ENJOY OTHER THINGS IN LIFE WHILE THEY WORK AND I'M STUCK IN THIS SHITHOLE FOREVER MAKING JUST ENOUGH TO SUSTAIN MYSELF CONTAINPLAINING SUICIDE BECAUSE THE ONLY THING I HAVE LEFT DOING IN LIFE IS THIS SHITTY SITE WHICH IS ALL MY SHITTY PENTIUM MACHINE CAN HANDLE WHICH I MADE FROM SCRAPS

Baby Boomers are terrible
Millennial are terrible
Exceptions exist, but are scarce
We'll probably see a second holocaust in our lifetime

Go back to your trailer park, Cletus, and fuck that AIDS-ridden chink twink Dombrezel so you both die of the infection of gay. Fucking accursed retarded inbred boomer, just die already so us millennials can fix the world you've ruined.

So wanting to be able to raise a fucking family and enjoy myself is being entitled? Go fuck yourself.

Your making shit up, or your fucking retarded. There's 24 hours in a single day.

Now this is getting even more ridiculous. This is not how economics work.

Because America puts minorities and immigrants at a higher priority than their own people.

You may have the shittiest of the deal, but why does that make our grievances invalid? We can sympathize with you, but here you are slamming the keyboard with caps lock on. Why aren't you pissed off at the people who caused this shitty situation? Why are you pissed off at people who suffer from it too?

Millennials suck a whole lot too. They're the offspring of parents who were never there for them, and who were raised by the fucked up system that boomers helped make.

Oh poor baby. Did mommy and daddy swat you when you were a child?

Millennials are the symptom; baby boomers are the disease. Baby boomers allowed the cultural marxist pathogen to embed itself within Western culture, and millennials are the end result of this disease reaching its terminal stage.

Show me on the doll where capitalism touched you.

holy shit, those are nice
i commend the dude who made those

Also good luck fixing the world without us doing the slave work for nothing so you can have cheap things in your privilaged first world country

I was reffereing to your crying over hos hard life is in america and general blaming of others for your own lazyness,
i wish i could do that too but when you're faced with a reality that is either ending up homeless at a third world country
that won't even pity you or work your ass off for pennies you don't get such luxury of blaming others while siting on your ass.
I meant 60 hours per week, i just got really fucking angry because i've been keeping a week of shitty work accidents inside
as always. Also yes i work all these hours because i am hired with 0 papers so its not like i can defend myself for things such
as minimum wage or the law that says for full-time jobs the hours should be 8h/d 5d/w.
I make about 250$ per month which are barely just enough to pay electrical bills, rent, water, food and stupid taxations of 25%.
Maybe because minorities/immigrants are more willing than ever to work because of their incredibly low standards of life considering
how worse things are in their countries while mid-class americans prefer to complain thinking they're entitled to an easy life because
of what life standards they're used to.
It doesn't make them invalid but it does undermine them, think of it as a reality check of how bad things can be and be relieved you
aren't in situations like mine, you are more lucky than you think.
The lifestyle i'm forced to live has made me and many people like me very aggressive because we have alot of steam that we need
to lay off, we usually either beat each up for dumb reasons or do vandalisms on opportunities like protests but generally things have
gotten so bad that i don't even have the energy to do anything other than working and going home crashing to bed.
Because it's not going to do shit, all of my workmates just love to blame the goverment the system or whatever, but i'm already past
that phase, now i'm just left being angry lashing out at random.
Don't fucking call your miniscule family issues and first world country problems suffering. My mother used to get drunk and smash everything
around the house and i at the age of 12 had to lock her in her room so she wouldn't hit my little brother and my dad wasn't even home 80% of
the time and whenever he was, he was always aggressive because of his shitty job and would take it out on me and my mom. Thank god we
don't have guns here because i would've gone on a killing spree a long time ago.

Their actions are mere symptoms.
THE SOCIETY is the disease.

I'm so sorry, mate, I didn't realize you were the official spokesman of millennials everywhere.
But you're still not giving us anything to work with. What needs to happen to fix the issues you speak of?
Yes. Yes it absolutely does, my friendalend.

I still have no idea what this at all has to do with me. Why am I being mentioned at all? Am I not allowed to talk about how shitty things are because of boomers?

Maybe America isn't as fucking bad as third world countries, but goddammit, it could be a whole lot better.

It's alright, mistakes happen. And I do sympathize. It must be very hard to deal with so many workplace accidents with nothing to show for it.

Because companies are more than ever willing to hire them. Everyone would be more willing to work if they got benefits from doing so, that's human nature.

There are a lot of things I am thankful for having, and I never forget those things. I guess going through hard times makes you more thankful, but I digress.

That's the purpose of this thread. Some of us need to lay off steam because we're pissed that the boomers caused this. I'll pick myself right back up anyway when I'm hit hard, I just need a place to vent about it and I'm alright.

Being angry about something leads to somebody taking action, and that leads to fixing the situation. Repressing something never makes it go away. Taking action, however, does.

There's that "your" again. I'm not talking about me, I'm talking about EVERYONE who is a millennial. I think I have a bit of room to complain, but don't think I'm trying to say "all woe is me".

Yes, I'm allowed to talk for an entire group of people and look at the bigger picture, and so are you. Try it sometime.
That's not the purpose of this thread. This thread is for venting about boomers. If you wanna present a solution, go ahead. I already know the solution, I just wanna be able to vent.

Not an argument.

Don't kid yourself, you don't understand what a logically-sound argument is.

I hate dad

But he loves you, even if he's unable to express it.

You don't know what an argument is, and your not my dad lol.

False. Also, I said "logically sound" you nincompoop. lrn2logic

George Carlin is literally the only cool/funny liberal

What did he do?

Op, ever been around a child (younger than you, so pretty young), where they exhibit that annoying know it all mentality? Isn't it atrocious seeing someone as ignorant as them act as though they have the same understanding of the world that anyone does? That somehow, in their 12-15 years of life in grade school they've figured out how it's done? It stems from them not knowing what they don't know. It's being prideful versus being humble. That is what your hate of boomers is.

Tl; dr: op is a faggot.

Bump

Blin, go away, it's not all as pozzed as you think.

But they keep voting for shit that benefits them while fucking over society as a whole.

420 legalize it and gas the sodomites and kikes 1488 blaze it faggot

Kek

GAS THE BOOMERS
AGE WAR NOW

How does it feel to be the ideological equivalent of a tranny who can't pass?

I can't wait til you childish fucks have 12 year olds yelling that you've destroyed their whole society and that you need to just roll over and die.

And the best thing is they will keep doing so till they stop working

Headline reads:

Guess what, the boomers were just gullible idiots, the same way people today are gullible idiots, but being a gullible idiot ain't so bad, they had all the right intention or whatever, but that's really not the point of boomer hate
BOOMERS WILL NEVER FUCKING ADMIT THEY FUCKED UP
It's like catching a child breaking something and playing innocent, it's not that it has done something wrong but it's dishonesty, just that it's not some vase but the socioeconomic system of the US and that they not only play innocent, but act as if the fucking vase is still fine and intact, ALL THE WHILE THEY KEEP STOMPING THE SHARDS TO DUST, so you can't even even fucking clean up the mess until they get tired and FUCKING DIE. It doesn't take a superior intellect to realize that things are fucked up nowadays, even the dumbest motherfucker knows that, but the problem with boomers as a whole is, that they lack the tiny fucking kernel of spine and decency that allows them to look at the fruits of their failure and admit that they fucked up, and guess what, if things keep getting worse due to democracy being a scam and people being extremely gullible, the same fucking thing will happen in 40 years again when millennials act as if the 40 trillion dollar hole in the household spent on sex reassignment surgery of trannies, that now make up 70% of the democratic voter block, is somehow not a problem, while generation xir has to pay 98% consumer taxes on anything that isn't a sextoy or lingerie for children.