Ayy boys. So like an hour ago I started fucking balling my eyes out for about 10 minutes for no reason on my stairs...

Ayy boys. So like an hour ago I started fucking balling my eyes out for about 10 minutes for no reason on my stairs. I took an anxiety test and I scored a 62. Wat do.

Other urls found in this thread:

alzheimersprevention.org/research/12-minute-memory-exercise/
youtube.com/watch?v=3wR4XhW0Sl0
huffingtonpost.com/dharma-singh-khalsa-md/meditation-alzheimers_b_3625181.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop being anxious

wew

Are yo a girl?
If yes there is no cure.

God damn you're a lost waste. Holy fuckin shit, just find yourself a girl, boy. Where are you god damn BRAINS, boy? Where are your god-damn motherfucking BRAINS,, BOY?? Make it a cute loli

Sometimes a good slap can snap a grill out of a histrionic fit.

START TAKING BENZO'S

I'm a guy lol

I think it's time for an exit, OP. Take charge of your life for once. End the never ending anxiety.

Ayy, guess who just got chest pain lol

I would if I could man.

look at this image for 10 seconds

lolfag

stop being so fucking gay, goddammit. life is shit and grown men cry. if you had the life of some anons here, you'd bawl your eyes out all day long

Wew

elaborate?

this. OP, the only one who can affect how you're feeling is you. get a grip.

once you hit 88 all will be revealed

that sounds like a classic symptom of depression, random bouts of crying. I'd advise you see a doctor about it.

Unless you live in burgerland in which case, I suggest you develop an alcohol problem.

this is good advice. or see doctor but tell them you have back pain. opiates are the only good depression pills.

enjoy the addiction, Fluoxetine works fine but makes you feel numb. If you're serious, ask about cognitive behavorial therapy, it's about giving you the tools and abilities to beat the depression on your own, it's good shit and I recommend it to anyone who's depressed.

You don't have an addiction problem if you never stop. Self-medication only gets a bad rep from the pushers. Prozac makes you numb when it actually works, and fucking psychotic when it doesn't. avoid SSRIs at all costs. CBT is okay. EMDR is sci-fi level fucking weird, though.

t. addict
it varies. It made me basically emotionless, i've read records of it giving people mood swings. it's hard to pin down
wat dis?

SSRIs are fucked up. Emotionless seems to be the better outcome. My mom had the killing of us and our neighbors all planned out. All of them require constant dosage for life, so I don't see a difference between booze or opiates or w/e.
EMDR has different things. The one I did, you hold vibrating pads in each hand. They alternate while you relax and go through bad memories. It sounds stupid, but it's literally a trip.

I spent the entire evening hitting my head and crying into my bed sheets.
I am going to end it soon.

Start exercising(I recommend yoga), try meditation and learn to breath deeply.
Will make more difference than anything else.
alzheimersprevention.org/research/12-minute-memory-exercise/
A video as well:
youtube.com/watch?v=3wR4XhW0Sl0
I do this one, has been proven in studies to do basically everything good for you, huffingtonpost.com/dharma-singh-khalsa-md/meditation-alzheimers_b_3625181.html
(yeah, it's a shit website, but it's good info.).

Also some good info on >>>/improve/6793

Remember that you are in control of yourself and how you react to things. Even if it doesn't feel like it sometimes. Work on improving yourself and you will gain a more zen mindset, and be able to get less anxiety and to deal with your anxiety better.

Are you generally an anxious person or are there certain things, situations that plunge you into it more than others? Is there anything you're apprehensive about? Something you need to discuss or a misdeed to confess? Do you need discipline?

be glad it wasn't an IQ test

smoke some weed faggots

lol get that normie shit out of here you huge faggot