What's the shittiest weapon?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Reign_of_the_Superman
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Arm-Fall-Off-Boy.

He said shittiest not best,

Batman

Mary-sue characters are all shit and Batman is the biggest Mary Sue of them all

that one x-men who's power wast to blow himself up but he could only do it once because he would die in the process.

How the fuck do you discover that sort of power?

Give me prove for it or GTFO

Those X-Men who were created specifically to show that mutations aren't always awesome superpowers.

I saw it on a youtube video once. It was from Comics Explained.

You mean the Morlocks?

Superman is more of a Mary Sue than Batman. Supes is like a Mary Sue for every american jew.

Even they get some fun stuff. Most random one-off mutants are usually just weird colours.

The Legion of Super-Heroes was like a contest to come up with the dumbest powers.

There was Stone Boy, who can turn his body to stone, becoming an inert statue. Apparently he learned to combine that with a flight ring to basically become Stone Kirby.

That's what made it awesome.

I raise you Blockade Boy.

Fecal Kinesis

Bleh

If there are X-Men that have laser vision or can control magnetism, then surely there's a mutant that urinates acid.

No, he's asking, how does he know what his power is? If he uses it, he dies. So if he's alive he's never used it. So how the fuck does he know what his power is if he's never used it?

Oh in that case the kids parents were mutants and took him to the xmen so he could enroll in xaviers academy. They analyzed him and figured out what his power was.

That's actually a pretty cool power.

Ever watch Misfits? There was a kid on that show with the power of Lacto-kinesis.. Telekinetic control of dairy products.

He was kind of a running joke in the episode, until it turned out he was one of the most potentially dangerous characters on the show.

Could he manipulate cows and breasts?

Red Bee. Definitely red bee. All he does is bee-related shit, and his concept is just stupid. I've been thinking about a rebooted version of him where he can manipulate bees or something, and Michael is now a giant bee that gave him his powers, and is his companion.

If he can/could mainpulate bees he could become extremely rich, either by helping the world or threatening the world of stealing all the bees.

When did X-men start adding Muslims?

I think in the mid 2000's with Dust as the first Muslim X-man.

Was he the Mutant who could blow himself up only once?

No that was a different mutant. The mutant who could blow himself up once was a white guy that wasn't a muslim. The muslim Dust had the power to transform into a sandstorm.

How would you feel if I said Danny the Street?

Depends on your reasoning.

He has mastered every martial art, has a PH.D level of knowledge in almost all scientific fields, billionaire playboy, Olympic-athelete level of athletic ability in all categories, easily defeated an ancient order of ninjas and fucked the head of the orders daughter, can sneak up on people who can hear everything on earth, and so on.

his power is that he can beat anybody with prep time, even gods… but he is still somehow human? The fucker has impenetrable plot armor.

except that Superman regularly goes up against galactic level threats and get his ass handed to him. One of his most iconic stories is of him being killed.

Batman is a human who easily beats gods, Superman is a god who sometimes beats other gods, it's not the same.

batman operates entirely within the human realm most of the time, with the few times he dosnt usually ignored by future batman writers, where as superman does not, it dosnt matter though because my favorite stories of theirs are when they are being best buds.

That's an anecdote.
Consider the following:

-Guy coming from a land very far away, he escaped because his homeland is undergoing an identity based conflict
-He feels he must go undercover, so he cooks up a fake identity since his ethnic name is too fucking weird
-Alternatively, kid magically falling from heaven is a vague metaphor about Jesus Christ
-Hides himself on plain sight, appearing as a white american even though he never was one
-Gets to work in the media
-Fucks white women who would never be able to live normally with him if goyim knew
-His origin gives him a moral and physical superiority among mere (white) mortals

I'm considering the classic origin story and plot from Superman, since in my opinion you have to consider what the creators put into it, DC works like a factory and sometimes (although not always) the deviate from the canon but for purely commercial reasons. Sieger and Shuster were consciously making Superman to be their own Mary Sue, particularly in the Lois Lane aspect, since no girl would date them.

These posts make me think, how many metahumans/mutants and suchlike have one-shot fatal powers? Something like the power to turn inside out, or things that would just kill someone at birth, like being Sandman but just sand.

It could be an interesting setup for the superphobes they like to put in, particularly in X-Men. They discover their kid's a mutant on an ultrasound or whatever, and the parents are so proud. In the womb, the power activates at some point, and it's fatal. It kills not only the foetus but the mother too, which then sparks the father on a quest to 'cure' mutants.

Didn't that happen to Metamorpho's kid?
And Solar's kid?
And Savage Dragon's illegitimate kid?

a planet exploding due to geological instability is an identity based conflict?

Have you read the Superman mythos? His adoptive parents come up with the secret identity and Lois the name.

JC is the story that a woman told her husband to try explain away how she got pregnant even though she never had sex with her husband, it's the story of a cuck. Superman's story is that of a couple who could not have children on their own and choose to adopt a foreign child.

He is an immigrant that is true but he grew up on a farm in Kansas and was raised as an American citizen since he was just an infant. He is not human but he is American in the same way I am not an Anglo Saxon but am still American despite being a Slav.

Thats true

One white women, who constantly gives him nothing but problems and would dump him the second he lost his great powers.

Which he takes great effort put to use helping those mortals and barring non cannon stories refuse to rule over them.

The current iteration of Superman is about as related to the original as the Adam West variant of Batman is related to the Frank Miller incarnation from which the modern Batman is based.

None of your points show Superman to be a Mary Sue and most of them are flat out wrong

I guess Batman and Superman were guaranteed answers for this thread huh

KITEMAN!

comicvine.gamespot.com/friendly-fire/4005-12148/

Yes this is real.

Fatman! The human flying saucer!

If only Colonel Lad and his ability to make delicious chicken from that KFC promo comic was canon . . .

Does an obsession with kites count as a superpower or a mental disorder?

Bueno Excellente

In reality this thread should just be an argument between the Section 8 characters.

mental disorder.

To be fair OP, is pretty hard to say. Shitty superheroes are hard to look because they never are popular.

You could say any 90s superhero from Image is shitty. Horrid writing, horrid art. The same with many of Marvel comics of the time.
Youngblood, Black Spider, Neutro,Smash!, Sci-spy, most of the amalgam superheroes, that combination of every Marvel hero MovieBob talked once . Most of the shittiest superheroes out there are mostly content for shitty reviewers on the net.

You want me to say who is the shittiest superhero? I don't know.
The shittiest mainstream hero? It's all opinion sake. I never saw Holla Forums in here or the other hood screaming at anger at a specific superhero that isn't mainstream or SJW crap.

Shitty weapons? I don't know, the boxing arrow?

Superman.

Even his own creators hated him and originally conceived of him as a villain. Then the fictional character ruined his real life creator's lives.

There's no bigger injustice in comics than the real life story of Superman.

Are you a retard?

What in the fuck are you talking about?

G'nort.
It's a casual answer, but that fucking spear Superman used on Doomsday in BvS. Who the fuck makes a spear that has stabbing yourself as a requirement for use?
For a less casual answer, Kord Blue Beetle's BB gun seems kind of useless.

He's a little bit right. The original "Superman" story was about a bald supervillain: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Reign_of_the_Superman

gave out a hardy kek at Miss Xandy in her fucking crutches