How tf does cp go unpunished

how tf does cp go unpunished

i literally saw one earlier this day and all they did was remove the post

can't the government or anything track your ip?

how do they even download them in the first place? can't you catch them when they're downloading? i know that vpn exists but can't you figure out the original IP address somehow?

Other urls found in this thread:

manitoulin.ca/2014/09/25/investigation-targeting-online-child-exploitation-snares-several-people-northern-ontario/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dude, just stop
Press a to let go
L+R+X to restart from last checkpoint
Just . . .
Quit
I promise, no one really cares, I promise

I record any cp i come across with a 3ds faggot.

hide thread

Problem soleved

But then people would miss out

Of course they can. The simple answer is they don't care enough to do so. We're all just faggots on some imageboard, not worth an agency's time that is very busy.

We're the FBI's favorite place to go during snack time, but mostly because I am famous. I have Area 51 play hide and go seek with me for fun

I don't doubt that the FBI/CIA/NSA is on Holla Forums. What I'm saying is, 99% of us are not worth mobilizing manpower for. Monitoring us is easy, but making an actual arrest with a trial can be messy and time consuming for not much, if any, profit.

Everyone should be less afraid then

Nothing to fear if you don't do anything illegal :^)

THE FBI DOES NOT CARE ABOUT OUR IMAGEBOARD

would you use that same kind of logic for police asking to search your house? well i dindu nuffin so go right ahead and rifle through my shit please officer. cancerous faggot

i would think its because of law enforcement being a bureaucratic shitheap. there's too much procedure and muss over small fish. unless you're neck deep in cp and consuming it in a very obvious way then they probably dont give a shit. you'll be on the radar but not worth pursuit.

I knew a guy in college who, during a seminar in which a police officer was present, unintentionally revealed to everyone he was pretty into CP. THEN he got his ass busted.

Stroy? Explain how he did that.

It was a criminal justice related course (in an infosec program) and I guess at some point the cop was talking about these trading cards pedophiles have with popular models on them that they exchange for fun and she was showing an example (it was non CP obviously) and this retard immediately blurts out the first and last name of the model. Anyways there was a brief but really awkward silence and I guess they started looking into him after that.

The guy was like a walking cliche. Wore dress shirts and a vest, nearly 40, balding, guy, had a fucking cane, and absolutely could not shut the fuck up about how Linux is superior to Windows.

He got dunked in this little op:
manitoulin.ca/2014/09/25/investigation-targeting-online-child-exploitation-snares-several-people-northern-ontario/

Sounds like bullshit to me. Sounds like LSD stays in your spine type shit.

There's way too many people creating and downloading CP. And add to the fact too many of them are anonymous. FBI/police don't have enough manpower to keep an eye on everything.

I think casual CP watcher is too small for them to catch all of it. I think the hunted ones is CP website owner

They only people who should be hunted in the first place are content producers. You know, the actual child abusers. Simply downloading or possessing the content should never have been illegal.
I don't download cp, because I'm not retarded.

Screencap masterrace

That's enough of that senseless discussion. Let's have a quick bite to eat instead.

Damn.

Thanks. i'd buy that biscuit now, for sure.