What about pedo music in the mainstream song related

What about pedo music in the mainstream song related.

"5 year old panty shot!"

"Annie's 12 years old in two more she'll be a whore"

and this classic…

So many mainstream songs are pedo as fuck.

I listened to those 2 bands when I was like 13

Come on guys, time to grow up

You listened to oingo boingo when you where 13 years old?

The top 2, moron

Heres some real fucking music for ya then. Ted NUGENT, the STRANGLEHOLD GUITARIST

Fuck yeah motor city mad man, intensities in 10 cities is one of my favourite live lp's.

Basically the whole song of brown shoes, take this extract for instance:

On the off-chance that this isn't bait, I hope you realize that Jimmy and crew have never made a single serious song in their career(s); the only stuff that comes even close to that that I'm aware of would be their debut EP when Jimmy and his brother were trying to sound like NIN and maybe "Straight to Video." They've been making purposely shit music with purposely shit lyrics for almost 30 years now with the sole intent of pissing off as many people as they can. In fact, that embed-related live album, Alienating Our Audience, was done to make everyone who was there feel as uncomfortable as possible but people in the crowd "got" the joke early on so it didn't even work out the way they originally wanted it to.

Cool cover story pedo. Those thoughts had to come from somewhere.

He wasn't describing pedoshit like a normie… it may be something to piss people off but he was speaking from experience of some feelings.

if you can't obviously hear it then it's not going to be a big problem. example: any and every death metal/punk song with autistic screeching instead of singing

I didn't realize I was a pedophile for explaining something to someone who obviously doesn't know what they're talking about but thank you for making me aware of that newest revelation, (((licensed psychologist)))

He wasn't describing pedoshit like a normie… it may be something to piss people off but he was speaking from experience of some feelings.

…or maybe he just wrote something in less than a day that he knew would offend a lot of people because of the song's subject matter? Anyone could do that if they tried hard enough. With that kind of simplistic thought process, you probably think Rucka Rucka Ali is a racist, MC Ride is psychotic and Tom Araya is an actual psychopath.

fucking idiots should've just made good songs instead of being the biggest hipsters and in turn making their fans just as big of faggots as they are.
just kys

"I didn't touch her so I can't be blamed" isn't something you write in less than a day unless you have actually been though the thought proccess of perving on a loli and having all the feelings going with it.

If you don't think that every punk rock band and their general fanbases in existence are exactly the same then you're a fucking retard. Even Jim Morrison from The Doors, one of the most iconic rock figures of all time, was rebellious pretty much his whole life and did stupid shit all the time on purpose too just for the hell of it, and if you deny that then you're only lying to yourself because it's been written about and documented for decades.

Yes, it is. Think of an edgy/offensive topic to circlejerk about with your friends/bandmates, start writing a song about it, think of some words that rhyme with each other, come up with some sort of a rhythm to go with it and you've got a song. I don't know what's so hard to understand about a typical creative process.

i'm not saying it didn't happen, i'm calling them dumb for purposefully trying to create a sub-culture and consequently complaining about how much hype they received. it's either you make good music that people like and embrace the fame or fall off the face of the earth at your local indie shows because you don't want to "sell out" man

Thank heavens for little girls!