Snopes Caught Lying For Hillary Again, Questions Raised

Snopes has been caught lying again

proving that it has a political and partisan agenda and it is willing to mislead and deceive its readers in order to advance the cause of Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party establishment.

Earlier this year Correct the Record, a pro-Clinton Super PAC, admitted they are spending millions of dollars to employ an army of trolls to “correct” and “push back” against internet users who criticize Clinton.

Correct The Record’s “Barrier Breakers” project admitted in a press release that it pays people to pretend to be Clinton supporters, and claims that thousands of unsuspecting social media users have already been “addressed” by the PAC’s mercenary social media warriors – with the promise that many more will be “corrected” in the near future.

Given that Snopes entered the political fact checking game around the same time, and began publishing more political articles than ever before – most of which display a clear Clinton bias – it is legitimate to ask if Snopes is also on the Correct The Record payroll.

———————————————————————–
Hey where was that guy who was going to make a Snopes4Snopes with me? Did you ever make it? We should make it forum based, and make a /board/ and reddit for it so people don't have to make a new account for a new website and for people to examine how people dig and crossexamine information.

Kikebook:
facebook.com/thepeoplesvoicetv/posts/702458666568244

Actual:
yournewswire.com/snopes-caught-lying-for-hillary-again-questions-raised/

Some good nonkike comedy.
youtube.com/watch?v=YwYHmTaACUw

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/et7xj
youtube.com/watch?v=W5BtQgTG0I4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Snopes always lie.

I liked Snopes back in the 90s and early 00s when they were to Urban Legends Reference Pages.

At some point in time they became more and more politics and news. That was about the time they really started to suck.

News started running more outright hoaxes and Snopes had to defend such bullshit or lose credibility.

I mean, they fucking claim Sandy Hook was real

Oh the good old 2 shooters one running to the woods but the other guy wasn't really involved just accidentally caught by ((((coincidence)))) like the 5 shooters thing in Dallas being just 1 guy?

Are you fucking shitting me? The guy in the woods or whatever is a distraction. It's fucking fake, the whole thing.

that is what I mean always 20 different stories making media seem human cause they make errors also duurrrr, with not a single one being real.
not sure how you misunderstood that with me believing it was real

My apologies, Holla Forums generally believes every single news story, or at least buys into the seeded counter-narrative.

It gets disgusting after awhile

Ye the hype effect is pretty sad

Also fuck this random vpn ruining all my normal browsing by having to restart it 50times god damn it. anyone that isnt fucking shit?

I always just post on my regular connection. I wouldn't necessarily take my advice but I really don't care. Not believing the news isn't enough to get fucked, and if it is, well.. fuck

checked
I only use it to dodge autistic people when I post since the IP finder fags are always fucking retarded

Snopes.com is a joke. They were defending Ahmed the Clock Boy and sweeping all the doubts under the rug just to push the narrative that big bad Texas was persecuting a poor little muslim genius

archive.is/et7xj

The Sandy Hook conspiracy theory is retarded. It's almost as retarded as the Alex Jones = Bill Hicks conspiracy theory.

/thread

These sort of shooting drills happen regularly, turning one into a psyop isn't much of a stretch really. Having the president cry over it during his address to the nation and featuring it at the super bowl was a bit too much though.

In Australia they actually did something very similar back in the mid 90's except they had a special forces member go in a cafe killing 20 people and injuring 12 more with 29 shots(keeping one round in the receiver when loading a fresh magazine) in 90 seconds. It was also blamed on a mentally ill social recluse with an IQ of 66, the perfect patsy.

Have a musical edit.

explain why the school was bulldozed and turned into a children's playground with the logo being a child holding a triangle over their eye

explain why the property value for houses in newton being listed as $0

explain why the video was never released

explain why the 911 dispatch call has a very different series of events than what the (((media))) reported

explain why lanza's dad happened to coincidentally be involved with fucking LIBOR and northwoods

explain why you think sandy hoax was actually real.

oh, and how about you explain the fucking blue green owl Anderson Cooper help up as one of the drawings of the sandy hook kids that King Nigger mentioned in detail at his DNC speech

that barely even qualifies as a response, try again faggot

Bump

Get your shit propaganda out of here faggot. How many more asinine "Moms Against X" useless campaigns can we have?

No retard, we don't need to demonstrate that Sandy Hook didn't happen, the MSM need to demonstrate that it happened.

i.e. we don't need to demonstrate 911 happened: everything saw everything, we all know the relatives of people who died, etc. We can't say the same about this thing.

Although to be honest, the problem isn't with Snopes or with Wikipedia, but with the regular MSM who just goes along with this kikery. MSM doesn't care about Snopes and Wiki, it's them who quote MSM and most of the time.

Is there a compilation of Snopes.com bullshit?

Use the >>>/snopes/ board to post debunked Snopes bullshit or ask for a Snopes story to be factchecked.

Bumpit

oy vey

You clowns are fucking hilarious, I've been reading your various boards for years and the pattern of thought is laughable. You live in a constant HAPPENING that you've made up to act as a hopeful clean slate, a redemption of the world that can allow us to start again in a way that you feel would be more right.

Perhaps I'm the man in Pompeii laughing as my neighbors flee the city, but the mountain has been there for a long time, and running away won't get you far enough when it does collapse.

Here's what I think: your constant spasmatic responses to the trivia of elite wealth management makes your movement seem less legitimate and more tinfoil. But at the end of the day you can never hope for serious change without participating in your community and government, participating in your local business climate, and putting yourself in a position that you can act on your beliefs in a way that allows the "normies" to pick up on the thread in a way that doesn't scare them too much.

But at the end of the day there is no getting off the wild ride, and losing it over every minor flagellation numbs people toward what is actually going on.

Thank you for Correcting the Record.

$.05 have been deposited into your account

kek, what a waste of time

Every day we grow stronger and every day our enemies grow weaker.

Let's spam them on forums and twatter and ask them fact check - "snopes is biased and takes money from hillary clinton and/or her agents acting for her or her advancement"

This is a pasta that originated only a week back ffs or the same user just recycling their garbage hoping it sticks. Apparently it has if you gullible cunts are responding to it.

It's incredible, the shills (or actual retards) aren't even trying anymore and it's somehow working better than ever before.

The last exodus approaches, many can already feel it beating in their chest.

I just hope the majority of anons don't ensnare themselves in this viscous shit on their way out.

This pasta is delicious

Who cares? Its all staged and controlled anyway.

Dump is no better than the Sea Hag.

Strange how every other mass shooting isn't low on details. Also how the fuck do two people in the same event recollect things that happened to them in different orders from eachother? No one's story matches. No 30 something bodies were taken out. No typical mass shooting procedures were followed.

You read the police report? Hold on I'll go ask /k/ if they still have it, they had a thread on it a couple months back. And it got slid because the only time /k/ picks up steam is when they have 'conspiracy' threads.
Basically for some completely unknown reason the police went extremely out of their way to bulldoze anything relating to the 'crime' but directly before doing so, they went and cleaned up a lot of shit in the house, like Adam Lanza's room, of which they even have before/after pictures of when they cleaned it.

>youtube.com/watch?v=W5BtQgTG0I4

Somebody hasn't seen We Need to Talk About Sandy Hook.

They also lied about the Chinese baby soup artist. Fucking guy explained how he used real babies, yet snopes claim it is "racist" conspiracy theory meant to make Asians look barbaric.