Why cant atheists define atheism?

Why cant atheists define atheism?

Because that would require them to first face the truth of their existence which as atheists they are fundamentally unable or unwilling to do.

Atheism is the religious belief that reality and all matter spontaneously generated, then complex information systems spontaneously self-assembled and improved through random chance.

You are truly fucktarded but I would expect nothing less from a christian.

and what kind of christian hangs out on Holla Forums anyway?

nice try atheists fag

Except that's still a shit definition. Truth is not about belief. God either exists or he doesn't.

The truth is no one can prove or disprove God, and both sides are retarded.

The cicada waits in his shell for the perfect moment to molt and engage the christian locust in one sided intellectual combat

Lmao. Or any of the other 600 gods, but whatever.
This going to be a great thread

Do you speak English? Where does it say anything about belief in the absence of God/s. Atheism is the absence of belief in a God/s not necessarily the belief in the absence of one/s.

I'll define you Atheist: No belief in religion or Gods.

Atheism: Not believing in gods.

Done.

That's the same fucking thing

Nah
One is a belief in something not existing
The other not believing at all

you be dumb, kid.

Because atheism isn't true. Its a fad cult for angsty teenagers and bored people. Atheism is also only one religion hypocritical enough to claim to be backed up by science.

They play word games, user. It's not worth trying to understand. Eventually they'll say they're "agnostic atheist" lul. It's the same gender != sex redefinition that the SJWs pull. Only instead of trying to get pussy, they're trying to piss off daddy and make excuses for being shit and impulse driven.
Good friend went through this phase. It's depressing, but you can't help them.

Top xd

define a lack of something, you can`t

athiesm is a lack of belief in a diety. Why can't Christians define Christianity?

Let me stop you right there

OP didn't say "atheists can give an excellent definition", or are you moving the goalpost?

Lack of evidence for is weak evidence against.

Atheists are retards who can't even explain what came before the "big bang".

this needs to be in the Olympics. goddamn, atheist cringe is best cringe. it's like christians going after mormons.

Christfags are retards who also can't explain what came before the big bang, but they don't realize that.

Atheism: ascending to new heights of edgelord faggotry that was once thought to be a myth

Congratulations, you're retarded! A community (not that most atheists are part of a "community of atheists" unless you're defining them that way, which is on you) isn't what makes a religion.

I estimate the ratio of genuine posters to baiters/memers to be 1/14

Atheistsfags always assume one religion. The one they hate most. Gee I wonder why? Must be a Satanic thing for pseudo atheists to attack Christfags. Also God came before the "big bang". There's no beginning nor end with him.

lel. it's almost like you're being reactive to the idea of religion. you are
what's the big deal if atheism is a religion?

Because then it wouldn't be atheism? It's just not true that atheism is a religion. That's the thing about atheists; they don't like it when people believe falsehoods.

I forgot we still have a month and a half of summer left.

Science isn't a belief. You cannot question science without using science, like you couldn't question that water is wet.

Faithfags are so retarded that they couldn't and still can't explain anything without "GOD DID IT". It has always been up to people who put their faith aside to actually find real explanations. It has always been religious people denying such explanations or moving the goalpost to claim that whatever hasn't been explained yet by science was done by God. We don't know now what caused the big bang, but just saying "God did it" and dropping the investigation won't help at all.

Gee, it's almost like most atheists live with Christians.

Nice cited evidence, faggot.
Burden of proof is with you; can't and do not need to prove a negative.

exactly. and this is why atheists fail. they cant even define their atheism.

On what sites does this bait work best?

my sides. thanks, user. i'm going to start a group called faggotronism. we all believe the same thing about creation and proselytize. not a religion though.

So we know everything then, or is there (and always will be) holes in it? Constant changes? King James versions, if you will.
An incomplete system, proving an incomplete system. Familiar…

I love how quick fedoras are to point out how small and insignificant we are when getting people to join the cult, but immediately dismiss it in philosophical application. It's just agnostic, lads. The atheism is nothing more than piercing your tongue as a teen because daddy didn't get you your favorite vidya.

Are you mentally retarded? The statement of "God doesn't exist" is defined, and atheists agree with that statement. How hard is that to get through your dense skull.

So we know everything then, or is there (and always will be) holes in it?
That's why we work towards completing it. Also just because some parts of science aren't finished doesn't mean the rest that is isn't structurally sound. You cannot argue that gravity attracts.

Except one was written using "knowledge" not proof-read by anyone, and has no cite-able sources. While the other has to be read and agreeable to countless scientists who spend most of their lives in the pursuit of actual truth.

We use things that we know 100% that is true, to prove the unknown. I wouldn't be surprised that you would try to argue that fire isn't hot just because it's science and quantum physics hasn't been entirely realized yet.

Nihilism =/= Atheism.

Agnosticism is the appeal to the deranged because they "maybe" be right, yet they still have no evidence to prove what they have claimed. Unicorns might exist guys!

It's almost like you have nothing but name-calling, because your "argument" less strong as uncooked noodle.

Okay?

Bible or science?

Take your lab coat god, christfags can have theirs. It's really just mental gymnastics for the battle of arrogance vs. ignorance.

lol i fucked up my post. deaf ears anyway

who's stopping you from taking the points in good faith? you're not a slave to any God

I think you meant meme maker lad, try harder

9gag? gimp and mspaint are free btw

Y would I do that when there is a website called mememaker that does the same thing?

why the fuck should anybody expect you define something you dont believe in, how does that even work

Because its easy bait brah. Just laugh it off and shitpost tbh.

Satanfag confirmed.

watermarks & editing. why wouldn't you?

atheistfags, like all weird zealot religions, are super easy to trigger.

STOP TRIGGERING ME

These threads, debates, arguments, etc, are getting so old. I think people have way too much time on their hands.

Out of solipsism you cant do a shit and solipsism is still explained with a "God". Atheism is just a belief, not even a decent one, its a rip off of buddhism.

Btw, "modern atheism" is just antichristianism.

atheists arent even real they cant know if god isnt real so they are actually aggostics

Almost forget *tips fedora* try having offsprings you genetic failure, maybe this is why you hate God.

Most off the time they are legit autists, aspies or just kids following the trend cause his university teacher its a fedora bully, not trolling, i worked next to a mental ward or something like that.

they just hate god, and the liberel colleges brainwash our kids into believng this garbage about there not being a god

*tips menorah*

When the Jew becomes confused or is clearly in the losing side of a debate, they will often begin uttering "Muh' norah".

i understand Holla Forums going retard because they got astroturfed the fuck out.
how does the rest of internet still fall for atheism? is it really as simple as parent issues a la sjws?

because the evidence for God, is well, non existent and its easy to find this out on the Internet.

Turns out belief can only survive in a vacuum, fancy that.

atheists are just edy faggots who got fingered by their pastors when they were kids, so now they lash out.

Check this please:

Also people is bored of posting arguments again and again, this is why le "fedora meme" is used, you dont give a fuck about anything or you are just retards (suramin worked, so why dont you try it?). Just ausfalians believe that shit because they fear ostracism.

Pretty sure atheism has a definition, dude, but let me tell you something: anyone who honestly believes that they know for sure whether there is or isn't a god is most likely a huge delusional faggot or, I don't know, maybe they witnessed some insane event unfold that they could only comprehend by deciding either that gods caused it or that such an event wouldn't be allowed to happen if there were gods. Either way, no one can prove SHIT. All you can do is bounce logical fallacies back and forth.

That's true.

Also most atheists who hate on God can't be atheists because at some level they have to believe in God in order to hate him.

and again…

“Someone asked Herr Keuner if there is a God. Herr Keuner said: I advise you to think about how your behaviour would change with regard to the answer to this question. If it would not change, then we can drop the question. If it would change, then I can help you at least insofar as I can tell you: You already decided: You need a God.” (Brecht)

Brecht is right here: we are never in a position directly to choose between theism and atheism, since the choice as such is already located within the field of belief. ‘Atheism’ (in the sense of deciding not to believe in God) is a miserable, pathetic stance of those who long for God but cannot find him (or who ‘rebel against God’). A true atheist does not choose atheism: for him, the question itself is irrelevant – THIS is the stance of a truly atheistic SUBJECT.

I find images create great conversation starters, and say a lot more than words.

bait, fake, and gay
>>>/4chan/

Lack of self-awareness.

The only "lack of belief" is lack of opinion; what an atheist does is believe that they know it better what everybody else believes in, because they believe that whatever their favourite theory of everything can conjecture is the sum of all truths.

Humanism is a philosophical and ethical stance that emphasizes the value and agency of human beings, individually and collectively, and generally prefers critical thinking and evidence (rationalism, empiricism) over acceptance of dogma or superstition. The meaning of the term humanism has fluctuated according to the successive intellectual movements which have identified with it. The term was coined by theologian Friedrich Niethammer at the beginning of the 19th century. Generally, however, humanism refers to a perspective that affirms some notion of human freedom and progress. In modern times, humanist movements are typically aligned with secularism, and today humanism typically refers to a non-theistic life stance centreed on human agency and looking to science
rather than revelation from a supernatural source to understand the world

Bait

I don't believe in unicorns yet i can describe them

one is only triggered when a deeply held belief is confronted

Why does Alien have jew fro?

Atheists are most likely SJW's. They get easily triggered when someone says "Merry Christmas" instead of "Happy Holidays". Atheists usually vote liberal because Democrats are always pro-abortion. They got pissed off when Trump won the election & took their abortion rights away.

stop these threads you are attracting lefty/pol ….

Incompatible. Nice try Holla Forums