DEAR DIARY

TODAY I SAW CP HERE
I FAPPED TO IT BEFORE IT GOT REMOVED
THEN MY DISAPPOINTED FATHER TOLD ME TO STOP WRITING IN DIARIES, SINCE DIARIES ARE FOR FAGGOTS
THE END.

STOP WRITING IN YOUR DIARY, FAGGOT

Sorry I lost your diary, son.

Fuck your father in the ASS to teach him the true meaning of faggotry

Nice try dad. I'm not falling for this one!

I never catch the cp, not once. I'm not even a pedofag, but goddamn if I'm not at least morbidly curious, with all you faggots never shutting up about it.

probably for the best.
not worth ruining your life over, user

What if he's secretly underage, then what? Just curious. You can't be 14, lookin at that, and have a criminal record because of it. Right?

There's CP right on the catalog. Go look for yourself.

I don't think that's how it works.
I don't know for sure but you would still get in trouble

as long as you are a male, you would get into trouble

this
if an underaged person sends a nude photo of themselves they can be charged with distribution of CP

Oh god, really? People did that all the time in high school man

Was it actual CP or Candydoll bullshit?

Was it the one i posted on that jbforums thread and on the daily pedo thread?
Saw my posts got deleted, if dubs i post new links.

Baguette Pam Pom commands Thee!

Thats a bullshit lie that was spread by pedofaggots to groom society into accepting their bullshit.

Well its only a lie in that it was the 12 year old boy that got charged with possession of CP because a classmate sent a nude photo of herself to his phone.
I don't think she was charged with anything though because everyone knows a 12 year old boy doing lewd shit knows exactly what hes doing but a 12 year old girl is a poor innocent womyn thats been taken advantage of and couldn't possibly have made a decision on their own.

Hot!

Everybody gets charged with everything these days because the three powers are run by jews and their cattle. If you charge somebody with bullshit a lot of people with their worthless law degrees can make a lot of money they wouldnt make otherwise and that they dont deserve. A whole industry lives of charging and jailing people for no reason so parasites can simulate work.

Fucking Jews, Himmler was hero and a champion of humanity for gassing that trash and the only bad thing about the holocaust is that it wasnt completed.

Well its easy to think hitler was a hero when you believe jews are behind literally everything wrong with the world.
I do agree with you that the way the US treats criminals is like modern day slavery in disguise, but jews are just as much victims of the system as anyone else so to say they're the ones behind the scenes pulling all the strings is the stupidest shit.

Hurr durr I have done one semester at College hurr durr and I know everything there is to know about herp derp politics n' religion n' philosophy n' stuff hurr durr let me prove how much wisdom and insight I have hurr durr about the ways of the world errr copied from my gender studies lecture notes hurr durr…

I can definitely see why Holla Forums is a hugbox when a dissenting opinion is met with a sperg out like that, you faggots clearly can't handle being told you're wrong and thats why you ban everyone who disagrees with you instead of trying to persuade them that you're right.

No, it's not that… it's just that we're laughing at you trying to impress people who simply just don't give a shit!

Now they are not, Jews get easier sentences and charged less by their fellow dirt. Proof is the recent wave of kike pedos getting out on parole and having to register as a sex offender ((in their state)) for a few years.

No reason to "discuss" you if we can just throw Zyklon B on you and your Jewish friends.

I'm not trying to impress anyone, I just like making faggots from Holla Forums who can't hide their power level squirm because they aren't used to getting called out on their bullshit and don't really know what to do about it.

Good to hear

What is this fucking Pam Pom shit?

PAM PAM

not cp
guess what, that's cp

Ageism affects us all.