Parental Lies

What lies did your parents tell you as a kid?

I'll start, my mom told me that if I kept playing with my dick it would fall off.

My mom told me that love was obtainable

My dad told me he was my biological father

My dad told me that traps were gay.

That I was handsome

My parents never really lied to me, but I had a teenage babysitter once who told me that if I eat more than four Oreos I would have a nightmare. Funnily enough, she turned out to be a coal burner and I got her fired because she brought a nigger over to my aunt's house while they were out.

My dad was never around to tell me anything

How old were you?

Were you the nigger from

that the earth was round.

This. It made me think I might be special or that life had any meaning at all. It made it that much more soul crushing when I got old enough to realize the truth. There is no God. And life is completely meaningless. Have fun working until you die, for no reason.

don't you?

She wanted you to stop masturbating. Why didn't you listen to her?

He wasn't lying

Blacks law dictionary: Define "Drive"
Define "Vehicle"

You have a right to travel freely. The gubbamint cant tell you that you cant goto the store to feed yourself, they license and tax you by claiming you're travelling for business always

he was sentenced to death.

Evolution is real.

i'm so sorry for your mental disability, user

==A M I F R E E T O G O?

He's got a gun!
Officer down! Officer down!

Authoritarian cuckold

my parents also lied and told me there was no God

Saint Nicholas?

I see we have a sovereign citizen here.

By saying "we" you are implying that there exists a contract between me and you and I do not wish to create joinders with you. If you refer to me and you as "we" again, I'll be forced to send you an invoice for 500$ because that's what I charge for establishing verbal contracts.

What level of autism do you have? Unfunny newfag shit