Lonely because no gf

Did you tell them you're a fan of old RPGs like baldur's gate?

Yes

Headed in the right direction, OP.
Keep at it.

I'm at the breaking point. I'm just treating everything like a joke now.

Eventually you will weed out a real gamer grill. One who just wants to sit in her undies and play dwarf fortress

I found a cult leader who has 3 pet rocks.

Very good, is that working well for you?

I don't know.

How do you not know

TBH that is the best mentally for online dating. Girls can sense when you are a thirsty tryhard. Just have fun with it and it won't feel like work

I feel like a fucking inuit on this shit because I'm surrounded by whales.

Online dating is bullshit. I suggest going to meet up/fucking sites. Much more prettier girls

but I want a gf not a prostitute

Also a fucking trap was recommended to me. I didn't even realize it wasn't a girl until the profile said it was a trap.

Not to be mean, but it is really unlikely you will find one. I suggest do whatever makes you happy and maybe a girl will come along. Go ask any older man how much time they wasted on bitches

Good catch user almost became a member of the gay community

is the trap hot?

Does she have shit taste?

yes

post pics plz

I clicked the x button and I can't find the trap again :/

no homos allowed

She has a cluster-B personality disorder, guaranteed.

Nigger just go outside and talk to girls it aint that hard lmao

FOUND A KEEPER, LADS

NO, STAY AWAY

Nothing is cringier than a bitch who thinks she can meme. I'd bet $50 she's a tumblrite.

What is your favorite videogame?

She's the type that watches youtube videos with "(MEME)" in the title.. Just go search "walkin' (meme)" and everywhere you see you'll know what i'm talking about. That bitch is 0/10

Wesnoth

He looks plastic

You need to have higher standards

Being covered in makeup does not equal plastic, girls look like this all the time and achieving that clean look is easy as shit. That cosplay is 10/10 too that trap is a keeper

I used to go on tinder and when I would match with a girl I would immediately insult them in a way that would stick with them forever. It was even more fun when they would message me first. Sluts need to be told the truth about their condition. Don't go online to meet people, get involved in a hobby or a community and meet girls there.

The only involvement out of my apartment I have is going to locals on friday to play yugioh.

its because you are a gay.

You have to find a hobby that has a decent amount of girls. Book clubs, yoga, cross fit, rock climbing gyms, cooking classes, etc. There has never been a girl who is both wife material AND likes anything autism related. Of course, you have to grow up first too. You can't expect to find a decent gf while playing fucking yu gi oh

Yu gi oh is fun fite me faggot

I never said it wasn't fun. It's a decent game but it's meant for children. Women aren't attracted or even interested in man-children like yourself. Grow up and act your age.

When I made a tinder I got a match and a message from a qt girl and I closed and uninstalled the app out of fear.

;_;

No kid was meant to handle the ruling bullshit over the damage step.

No American kid. Jap kids are perfectly capable of handling the rules.

Maybe that's why the ocg banlist is a thousand times better than the tcg.

What are you afraid of? Most girls are just desperate for attention on the app and will entertain even the most mediocre conversation in order to feel wanted.

I'm pathetic and afraid of women.

You need to change that. Make women afraid of you.

Most just think I'm a creep so they avoid being alone around me if that counts.

I think I can help. Please give an example.
I honestly hate these threads because it develops into >tfw circlejerking with no real progress. but Holla Forums is slow so ill give it a go.

Nothing really, I'm just a fucking introvert that never talks to people so it I always end up in awkward silence that normalfags take it as "creepy"

There are girls with good taste

That isnt the ten out o ten I was talking about

Jokes on them, you were only pretending to be retarded.

Play a real card game like magic
lowkey help me finish my raidraptor deck

roastie please

OP is a faggot