Feet and soles thread

Feet and soles thread

oc

I wonder what women's feet actually smell like.

depends on if shes a slob or not really its up to her at the end of the day.

I really don't get this fetish.

I mean, one who seems to have reasonable hygiene. I wonder what the actual scent of her feet would be.

Neither do I, tbh. It seems to be genetic.

probably the scent of her lotion or bodywash at that point

in all honesty even a dude can have scentless feet if they dont treat them like shit and change socks and shoes everyday.

most of us dont get it either will. its cool.

its a common argument i hear but honestly i think people just like doing what gives them a boner. i have aquired fetishes and ones ive had seemingly forever. i think its something you just fall into

It wasn't environmental in my case. I never had any contact with women's feet, but have always been attracted to them.

Sorry, this was meant for

I know what you're saying, but the thought of men's feet is disgusting to me.

That's interesting, I wonder if people could have any other strange attractions under similar circumstances.

Probably

gotcha

yeah i mean i think that bit just makes it a tits and ass thing.

but still feet arnt gender exclusive so you were garenteed exposure of some kind unless uou were kept in a wooden box your whole childhood

there usually more musclebound so i get it. i personally dont give a shit because faggot.

usually women who are into it that i have met, tend to either be lesbo about it and like other womans feet or are to embarased to admit they like the masculine features of a dude's

tits and ass all the way (ass above tits) but i love sexy legs and they usually lead to feet so thats my explanation for feet love, but if feet are ugly it ruins the rest.

as a furry i can say i have seen some shit that will make you want to never let your kids on the internet

Her legs are full of blemishes.

cute chick

yeah same i find more of my footfag frends start at feet and later become assmen

shaving is probably a bitch

niar doesnt do much better either

you shouldve seen it before i shopped some of that ugly shit out, i feel shit posting it because of how bad it is (and it'll take up an image space on the thread)

open at own risk
sorry in advance

True. The majority of people are not dependent on contact with either to be attracted to them.
To my misfortune, no. The closest I came was sight alone.

Has anybody else ever noticed certain women's interest in male feet? I think they may have a touch of this fetish.

this one thing i did as a kid i think made me like feet too

its not very common i think because of embarasment maybe and that most of us fuckers are discusting but my experiance with the friends that do its just them atracted to feet and masculinity at the same time so they prefer dudes. there also pretty subby in bed so that could factor in to. otherwise its usually just the girl enjoying the attention her feet get.

and you still cum to the memory of it

Most females don't really like me, but I've noticed that in various situations, such as hospital stays, they seem to have no problem handling your feet. Kind of weird.

kinda a poor example

i mean medical assisaints and caregiviers have to do way more disgusting things than touch your feet. plus they have hand sani on tap.

True. Except, my medical condition was in no way related to feet. I even made it clear I wasn't particularly fond of having them touched, but they continued to find excuses for doing so.

were you bedridden?

sometimes they have to adjust you to help keep your blood circulation going. and prevent bed sores especially on your heels. that the back and ass are the most common spots to get them

I was for a few days, but after that was in fair condition for a week. And it was then that I experienced this. But this was not my only encounter with all of this. A school nurse over handled them as well. The reason it's usually medical encounters is what other excuse would they have? I think women may be a touch like us in this area.

well regardless. all men should take super good care of there feet so chicks that do wont have a horrible time trying to enjoy them.

spread the numbers of footloving sluts to better hunting populations

A lot of pretty girls have ugly feet. They might be fine from their head to their ankles, but if you find a pretty girl with pretty feet that's something special.

I don't either, but I like legs so these threads are ok.

you want 2d pix user?

k

Stop stealing my stuff user

I noticed that too bro. All the ugly girls have the best feet. Pisses me off.

How do we give a girl a foot massage without making ourselves look like a weirdo creep Holla Forums?
My buddy's sister looks like a clone of pic related and whenever I see her barefoot I become fucking diamonds. Should I just patiently wait until one day she claims that her feet hurt and then offer her a foot massage?

Many women like feet too

More of this?

any baby feet?
i think those are the cutest

yee also holy shit this thread is still going lol

posting all i have of her back to back

My 4-yo daughter gives THE best foot jobs… oil her little soft feet up, and she giggles the whole time - it's very cute!

damn, look at all these white bitches

glad to see a feet thread in here; when I tried to make one a few weeks ago the mod fags deleted it.

any footfags still here?