Join the Imperium

White people are going away. We have no race left in us. We are decadent.
We must ally with the Asians and create an imperium or perish. Imagine it! The creativity and empathy of the West, mixed with the insect-like work ethic of the Asians. Western individuality, but tempered by Asian collectivism.
It would be an empire to span the ages.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.livedoor.jp/ookinaotoko_blog/archives/59192882.html
ww
javfor.me/95694.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Japan is the only based Asian country.

What if I'm not white

You'll have to go, Asian imperium or not

more my nigga

pic is literally you

Although I'd like to fugg a nice Jap girl tbh.

Where's the rest of those? I want 'em

Sounds like you fellas have a pretty severe case of "stop liking things that I don't like."

Source? I need the full vid.

Reverse image search, you lazy cunts.
blog.livedoor.jp/ookinaotoko_blog/archives/59192882.html

at least a 100% japanese born and raised woman has received the full benefits of a healthy (sufficient nutrients, healthy soils/water for good produce, no GMOs) upbringing, unlike the american slightly chubby who has been raised on shit food her entire life that slowly edits your genes (epigenetics).

reading this book Deep Nutrition by a catherine shanahan recently. Our parents bad diet, compounded with out bad diet has led to the "omega" generation of kids and teens today that are constantly sick, many allergies, sexual dimorphism, even underdeveloped body parts and lack of biradial symmetry.

Think, user, really think, it's been food all along that has been fucking our bodies over. GMO food grown in shit soil, prepared in the shittiest blandest way possible to remove all the nutrients. And vitamin supplements do nothing.

Now tell me, do you want to create the greatest strongest child you possibly could create? Do you want a child that doesn't have your semi-feminine body, fat growing all over the place.

Do you want to compound that with another subpar genetic host of an American woman? Or do you want to create a beatufiul strong smart human being in a world of shit-genetic beta cucks

Sorry, Holla Forums. Whites and the West are dead. There's no future for them. Do the smart thing, go Asian or Hispanic. Make sure your genes get passed on some way. Assuming, of course, anybody would want your micropenis, lol

Yes, I would like my very own tasty Asian woman!

Everything is in fucking moonspeak, what the hell am I suppose to be clicking here?

The west isn't dead enough yet. It needs to be pulled out by it's roots, wipe the slate clean, finally stop white genocide.

Go on welfare, bring the system down.
But most of all, have white children.

Welfare ruined France… wait.

No, thanks.

nah that website is for buying the vid, just copy/paste the title of that vid and find the torrent of it, tho the torrent's dead from what ive seen

user pls

I just believe they should govern themselves, my friend.

You sound like an expert at picking cherries and sucking cock, user.

Not sure where you live but the women here are fine af (Western US). Sure there are some fatties/trads/skanks, but 99% of the poeple I know and run into are real decent folk. What you say about food is true though – whole food. Organic preferably. As for Asian/White imperium, most Asians are racist af against whites, even more so towards blacks etc.
The women are super-materialistic too (I generalize).

Not easy to do when I can't tell what anything is on the page.

「新・絶対的美少女、お貸しします。 ACT.11 佳苗るか」heres the title

This may be it ww w.javhoo.com/ja/av/chn-022/

Nope. javfor.me/95694.html

THANK YOU

The Japanese were honorary Aryans, if you're going to racemix they're your best bet.
No darkies

np. It only took me a whole fifteen minutes of bullshit. The action's about halfway through if you want to skip the set-up. It's okay. A lot of coy.

It's too late. Japan was neutered in WW2, China is adapting Western decadence and corruption, etc. The time for this was 70-80 years ago.

I don't think my folder is big enough to properly convey the absurdity of thinking that the West has anything to teach China on decadence and corruption.

Racemixers are degenerate. Racemixing produces mongrels who combine the worst aspects of both their races and who will never fit in with either side of their family

hmm

You must think we're pretty weak-minded to fall for your tricks so easily

no

Why do you push this agenda so much? Is it rampant yellow fever or just pic related?

Okay.

It's true, tho.

It's one thread, the basis of which is the perfection of Asian qt's and how we should incorporate them to make our dead race survive in some way. You're the one throwing a hissy fit. If there's anything left of the white race to save, prove it. Post your qt white gf and your kids.

Don't forget Singapore.

tbh

No one believes you're white, kike

wew lads

Whiter than your non-existent progeny.

Have you taken the yellow pill yet, white boys?

it's a tough pill to swallow! The yellow pill was founded in 1999 by Su Yellowpirr, who presents and narrates the attached video.

Forget red and blue pills, yellow pills are the way of the future.

Video related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!

Swallow the yellow pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Holla Forums maymays, this one is the readl deal

You'll both get the rope. You can't avoid it.

im willing to do it

No.

Last night I had a dream I was getting the virgin pussy of some white aryan girl in Japan. She was part of a film crew, the person who holds the microphone actually. It was a really cool microphone that she was bouncing off stuff. Nevertheless, I fugged her tight virgin pussy while the crew watched and it was broadcasted on 4chan with lots of jealous neckbeards. Then she got off or got fired and I took her somewhere, but I woke up. Explain that.

Clearly autism.

Explaination: Saki

sounds like a plan

nice meme

Posting pics of naked women is against everything this Image Board stands for!

We need to dismantle the system then build a new one on the ashes of the old.

trying to salvage the broken system will only delay us further.

the percentage of brown people in Europe is in single figures
bunch of reactionaries. fuck em.
go back to your 40K LARP, faggot.

You must not have been to the same asian countries I have been to.

Are these our Mods? Are they bound in what they are able to do?

fat

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

ok

join the imperium lads

Am I supposed to be impressed by a posing slope?

obvious THOT

Why does the mod of >>>/imperium/ get triggered when you point out how disgusting Asians are?

spent a few years in hawaii surrounded by slants and gooks, they're really not all its cracked up to be. the ones i had the most fun with were either hapas with daddy issues or asian mystery meat touristsluts and strippers. this thread is a shitty fantasy, thanks for the wank

no worries

jealous white """woman""" detected

Seriously though, do you have a new excuse or what?

South asians are like the slavs of asia.

Post more hapa qts

Say it to my face. Say it again.

i unironically hate gooks, i find Asian bitches as repulsive as nigresses if not more

Clearly autism.

Anyone knows who are these?

Posting cute Jap boys now :3c

Mmmm. Yes user, u should briiid with Japanese womyn, we r very hawt.
Make urtimate rayc of yellow and white rike banana and vanilla

Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any worse

AJ styles is a closet fag.

Sure they are buddy. Everyone's a closet fag really, aren't they?

There's a reason why they were nuked twice, you know…

Nope. Only AJ. I have a keen eye for these types.

I'm not white, and I'll happily breed with the Asians and there's not a damn thing you can do to stop it.

Those first two are hafus? They just look like your average plastic korean whore

ok
ok

just join lad.

Asian grill here ama

Are you a hibachi? Can I see your gas pipe?

Do you support imperium

Would you like a non-Asian bf?

I don't know what that is

Yes?

Only white, maybe hispanic if they're white passing.

you are the cancer

no u

What sort of standards are we talking here? Part-time with a hand in civic activities suffecient? Not obese, not in-shape, but willing to work on it? What's the typical terms of acceptance?

As long as you're nice and aren't fat/hideously ugly and have ambition/drive and confident then fine.

Paul Ramsey, get the goddamn fuck off Holla Forums!

Fuckin' weeb faggot.

wew lad

SERIOUSLY THOUGH, KYS

DISGUSTING BROWN-EYED DEVILS, FAM -

:^)

if these mud-eyed slant whores actually arouse you, I'm thinking you're as mentally-ill as pedos.

Somewhere, the wiring in your brain has gotten crossed and you think this deviancy is arousing. It's not. You're simply sick. You need to whip your dick out to some truly attractive ARYAN pussy and re-train your brain, fam!

Else we'll put you race-mixing miscegenists down right alongside the pedos come DotR, fam -

CHOOSE WISELY, FUCKHEAD

I think you're the mentally ill one

It's fine to ogle just don't procreate.

Wew lad

Why is it you think Asian women are these godly women so much? You're aware that's all make up and Photoshop plus a heap of surgery right?

Seriously, Asian women get surgery to make themselves look more like whites. So much for the 'superior' females, am I right?

Exactly, they get surgery to make their eyes look European. also they base their anime characters off Europeans too but that doesn't have anything to do with it
The attractive Asian is a myth.

Nigger please, you're talking about fucking China. There's nothing worth saving there. Communism has wrecked that country beyond repair decades ago mate.

It's almost like this thread is full of LARPers and no one here knows what the fuck they're actually talking about.

Your obsession with asians is coming close to levels of "I only want to date asian women because they're ASIAN XDDD" come on man. this is alt right tier. You're better than this I hope.

Good thread

how do I into an Asian / Caucasian+Asian

I found my white/Korean gf on Tinder, going on a year and a half now

Enjoy your sloppy thirties faggot