Ywn watch movies with her after a long day of killing niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.8ch.net/posts.html#!pol/7740608
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You started this thread so that somebody would post pictures of her with a nigger and give you an excuse to turn the thread into another cuck thread didn't you? Is having 4 in the catalog right now not enough? You are pathetic tbh.

It's either that or he wanted to start another political shitfit with that one obsessive faggot that does nothing but cry about Trump when he wakes up.

She's literally a racemixing coalburner.

She's been kiked as well, several times.

Can I get some sauce with this my dude?

The racist is actually just repressing her desires? Colour me (not) surprised. Your language is as filthy as your worldview btw.

Scurry on back to Holla Forums, you filthy little troll!

Truth hurts don't it? I'll keep cutting any Drumpftard that has the misfortune of meeting me into ribbons with my razor wit and there's not a damn thing the likes of you can do about it. There's nothing I like more than reducing a sorry little race baiter into a quivering mess, it's literally better than sex to me. I KNOW what you people actually are, I've been to tons of marches against you and I was given a perfect opportunity to examine you "people" up close (and personal). Guess what? I was NOT impressed by what I saw, in fact it was fucking laughable…Overweight, middle aged rednecks in wife beaters mixed in with autistic beta males wearing shitty little Drumpfhats who think they are hot shit because they've finally found a group of people retarded enough to interact with them. You people are in for the shock of your life when you see what your opponents actually are, it's going to be fucking glorious.

I'm SO (not) sorry that my (legitimate) criticism of a raping, murdering, race baiting madman trigger your cognitive dissonance! I hope I didn't hurt your fee fees to badly Mr. Right Wing SJW, I'll try to be more sensitive in future…NOT!

Seriously though go fuck yourself.

DRUMPF LIED, AMERICA REFUSED TO DIE

#BASHTHATFASH

#MAKEAMERICACOMMUNISTAGAIN

Pepe really drives liberals nuts now doesn't he?

No, he doesn't. It's the vile message that those sick fucks have twisted him into that "drives liberals nuts". It's not just "le librul bogeyman" that finds it disgusting either. You really don't have a clue do you?

YOU ARE THE MINORITY!

YOU ARE THE EVIL!

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!

SHAME!

SHAME!

SHAME!

SHAME!

SHAME!

Daily reminder these are the faces behind the words

archive.8ch.net/posts.html#!pol/7740608

If those are the only leftists then why do you keep getting your ass kicked?

LAUGHABLE!

PITIABLE!

SHAMEFUL!

Very nice oc, at least in something these pozzed faggots are good.

Yeah that's what they /ppl/ spics who post this false flag shit look like.

Some kind of vermin that takes one single punch to detetize.

this is either very elaborate bait or you came directly from facebook
lurk for 10 years before posting again

What's that got to do with you Chumpcuck? I'm talking about the sorry specimens crawling around America spouting racial hatred, misogynistic garbage and outright bullshit. I've met them face to face multiple times and they are fucking pathetic, sorry, cretins. Don't try to cherrypick a picture of leftists and take credit for European Nazis achievements Drumpfchump…It makes you look even more pathetic than you already do. P.S That murderous filth got life in prison and the boy he killed was only 15, what a wonderful achievement! (If you are retarded).

Here are some pretty little pictures for you Drumpflet…ENJOY! Coming soon to a neighbourhood near YOU!
Prices may vary, but at the very least you'll be paying with a broken jaw.

The final call of the eternally BTFO'D Drumpfling. This board was a quaint little place where you could have an adult conversation about films and television, now it's a den of bitter misogynists, race hate and unironic Hitler worship. I was here before the Holla Forumscucks took over this board you arrogant little shit, I KNOW what this board was like before these filthy little bigots decided to nest here. Don't you dare talk to me about MY board again you little shit. You are the outsider here, YOU are the troll, YOU are the SCUM that is killing Holla Forums…Just Leave!

Why did the Drumpftard cross the road?
Because he was fleeing from a mob of antifascist activists ready to kick his ass.

Poorbaig imkampfy

What do yoy get if you cross a Chumpcuck with a chicken?
A slightly brave Drumpfling with a higher IQ.

What's the difference between a Bernie supporter and a Drumpfchump?
About 50 IQ points.

Why did Dolan Harumpf cross the road?
To suck Netanyahu's dick.

What's the difference between Denal Flumpf and Bernie Sanders?
About 40 IQ points.

Hey autist, real talk, these jokes of yours, do you sit down and write these up or are they the product of a group discussion? Genuinely curious.

Knock Knock.
Who's there?
Adolf.
Adolf who?
Adolf Drumpf.

Why does the Drumpftard love Dolan Harumpf?
Because you can only repress so much of your homosexuality before it breaks through to the surface.

That's not an answer. Stop spazzing for five seconds. Do you write these things down yourself or are these the product of a group discussion?

I think of them off the cuff and re-use the ones I like. Why?

I know the idea of donating your life savings to a guy who didn't even end up winning the primaries is fucking moronic, but 50 IQ point difference sounds a little harsh. At least they got him a nice Audi R8 and a third house for their efforts, even if they have to sleep outside while their bull gets to plow their wife every night.

Nice shop ya got there. What next, are you going to post a picture of him sucking an African American man's penis and expect us to take it at face value?

Face the facts, Bern was the only genuine, courageous man in the presidential race and fuckwits like you chose tangerine toupee instead…You deserve EVERYTHING that you get. YOU will reap your bitter harvest…It's a question of when, not if.

Why are leftists such faggots?

So strangely typical.

Are you being serious or are you trolling right now? I need to know because I've been having similar urges myself lately and I really don't know what to feel…I fucking DESPISE filthy, unclean faggots, and yet I can't stop fantasizing about the God Emperors schlong (although i have to disagree with your "nub" comment, in my mind it's YUUUUUGE). I'm a right wing Christian gun nut living in the bible belt of America and I know that these feelings are wrong…Yet…They just feel so gosh darn right…What the fuck should I do? I just can't rid myself of these vile impure thoughts, the more I try to pull away the more that beautiful orange glow pulls me back in (twice as deep). I still hate faggots and despise lefty cucks but I don't think I can deny these urges for much longer. WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?

I'm deadly serious bro, I'd suck that dick like a $10 who're and beg him to spit in my mouth afterwards.

Embrace it but keep I on the DL, so you occasionally jerk off to pics of Trumps ass…Who gives a fuck? It's only a problem if you make it public.

There us literally nothing wrong with sucking the penis of an American hero.

Called it.

FUCK YOU JOO SHILL! CUCK! LIBTARD! BETA! PUSSY! LIKE!

CUCKITY FUCKITY FOO! CUCKITY WUCKITY WOO! GET OUT OF HERE YOU FUCKING JOOOOO!

Holy shit! I haven't seen a Chumpcuck get this triggered since the tape claims surfaced…Calm down pal, nobody is going to judge you for being gay. Although you will be judged harshly for voting Harumpf.

*rape (also I think we can all agree at this point that they were more than just "claims".

ITT: Angry Ashkenazim and Soiled Semites

t. Booty blasted Drumpfscum

Nordic prison is like a 5 stars hostel that they will barely spend a decade by now, thanks to the deadly love that lefties have for criminals.
None of these "drumbfkins" in these pics of that you love to jerk of for got even seriously​ damaged or happened outside pozzed metropolis.

What did he mean by this?

just subtle 4d chess. Im sure he knows what he's doing :)