Female Pubic Hair

If I ever came to have a girlfriend I'd want her to keep her pubic hair. I've seen pictures of plenty of girls who shave or wax and it looks fucking horrible with all the bumps and bruises and razor burns girls give themselves to stay "young" looking. That shit looks disgusting and looks like they have herpes

I'd prefer if she kept it trimmed like pic related

i guess trim it and dont let it overgrow?

This. Trim is the ideal pubic hair arrangement.

I like it alright, but just like with any other body hair, there can be too much of it. If it's nice and trimmed that's ideal. 80s bush is nice too.

extremely for. it seals in the flavor.

I prefer them shaved up like baby's pussy
you can actually achieve smooth pussy without the bumps since my gf shaved her every time we wanna fuck and it's just as smooth as normal skin

any
no

well a female pubic is the main thing, if its hairy or not i can deal with

the fuck is that guy doing with his hand

artistically groping her ass?

Female pubes are fucking gay

shaved is best

natural.

bald or fuck off, hair is disgusting

Yea, they're nice until menstrual blood, sweat, and semen clump together if you go without a shower for more than a day.

Strongly against. I prefer girls to be as soft and smooth as possible. Looks good, feels great.

Holding the turds in

Strongly and viscerally against it.

Pic related is ideal. It's there for a reason. In between that and 80's bush is alright. 80's bush is a little much. Just seems lazy.

that jew could never look good

My girl friend shaves everything but the very top part of hair its kinda weird but she has light none thick hair anywa.

So at the top part above her pussy she just law a hairy bit.

She says she doesn't shave that part because that makes it itchy.

You'd better be growing your beard without the slightest bit of trimming you hypocritical brainwashed cunt.

Sick of dyke shits and screaming harpies talking about hairless vaginas being 'young' or 'pedo bait'.

It leaves them clean, presentable and open for someone to put their mouth on without having a carpet's worth of hair on their tongue.
Similar to a beard for men.

Watch how many women complain about having to kiss men with beards - and that's just with uneaten food bits in them. Think about what lurks in a forest of stinking pubes, right next to the sweaty, shit caked anus of the same female.

I don't mind it, but it can be awkward when going down, especially in the dark.

Elvira is fucking sexy

yes, eat those grapes, you chubby slut

How is she chubby? She gives me a chubby.

bald is best

When they're too young to have hair, now that's a good age.

the light hair before puberty is nice

When its just a soft fuzz…mmmmm

m-mods?

Body mold is horrific no matter what you call it.

If they are nicely trimmed like a aristocrat's garden then yes, I like triangles and airstrips.

this user knows what he's talking about

This is the perfect amount

I like 'em best at the age before they HAVE to shave.