born in north african country

I need proof of you being a true shitskin. Post a timestamped pic of your skin, OP.
Just in case this is true; it's up to you to show that shitskins can be good, too. Study hard, work hard, make something of yourself.

OOGA BOOGA

here you go faggot

Looks shooped.

basically same for me op but I'm not North African
this absolute isolation is ZOG's method of creating slaves
push for less immigration but don't hate your own race

What country are you from?

Tunisia

North Africa is not subsaharan shit skin. Just regular shit skin muslims

hey atleast I'm not a nigger, which is cool

Being one of the 12 civilized nonwhites must be hell. I can't imagine what it's like to be part of a race that ruins and/or kills everything they touch and can't create anything worthwhile.

That said, being one of the 12 remaining intelligent whites isn't that great either, everyone is against you and blames you for every hardship on the face of the earth and wants you and your children to be erased.

Everything was fine until 1947! FUCKING JEWS!

As a brown person, you get to talk all the shit you want about rapefugees and they can't stop you without looking like racists. You should take advantage of that.

Well they use the same tactics as with black people who are republican or are against BLM, they just call you a traitor or some shit, big mob mentality, its cancer

Ah, anyways, what I think you should do is murder the Muslims closest to you. Show no mercy, Tunisia-bro.

Yeah well, it's like being aware of a disaster but have no power to stop it.
I've decided that I'm going to just build myself up, not relate to my race that much and just become someone influencal, and if I have to play the I'm muslim and oppressed card I'll do it, I mean I live in Canada so it's like might as well take advantage (note that I'm not muslim though).
To be frank I wish I could just go on about my life and just forget about 85% of my heritage but I can't so I make up with whatever.

Well it's like I don't want to kill anybody fam

wow you're so special and unique. here's an online cookie. grab your monitor and it'll come off. fuck off to cuckchan, with your snowflake attention whoring bullshit, nigger.

that's a nice gif, you got any others like that ?

and I thought a thread should be entertaining, I tried to entertain with some things I thought about, if you're not doesn't mean everybody isn't but this thread is dead so I guess I failed

checked

Kill those white liberals and as many snackbars as you can and you will make it to White Heaven.

Don't fall into the trap of self hatred and keep pissing off libshits

You're in Canada mate, be Canadian, be better than canadians.

Unlike most people on this board the cancer there is Islam itself, not the race.

Point:
Arabia - Ancap paradise, kill or be killed life is what you make of it, in every history of recordation concerning the arabs prior to the rise of Islam they were regarded as having the biggest freedom boners of any people in the world.

Persia - First federalized state on the planet, consistently civilized(until turks and islam), no slavery, spread their culture into China, and introduced the philosophical concepts of dualism to the west.

North Africa - Numerous Saints and authors of the Christian world came out of here, they balanced out the pope, preserved and produced literature.

Or do what you should to bring civilization to them and try and bring them out of the mindset of Islam.

Yeah I guess I can just say all the truth that is now considered offensive and they can't say shit but, where is the place to do that ?

Along with the fucking inbreeding. Man, Islam fucked up so much shit. Could have been 1001 nights forever but nah.
Saddest story ever.

You live in Canada right? Basically everywhere I'd imagine.
I wouldn't bother actively searching for those fags myself, but I'd definitely do it whenever it's appropriate.

I would really like to show that Islam is a backwards way of thinking and show that many of my people can be wiser and more cultured then they currently are, I just don't really think there is a way to get through them, because at the second you start talking shit about Islam they go fucking nuts, it's sad really I just don't know if they are even interested of being respected in a global scale, I really wish that my country at least went back a couple years, did you know that James Brown, Micheal Jackson, Joe Cocker, Charles Aznavour, and countless world renowned film festivals, now my country is a shell of what it used to be, I mean sure those events were considered for the elite of society, but it had a certain western influence where people can just feel a bit more free then the usual.
I thought long and hard about this, and really I think that by creating culture of my own I can show that arabs aren't all fucking backwards and inbred, but I don't forge about that it's just I wish that Islam didn't fuck it all up

Sounds good, I mean yeah it really gets them fucking pissed off but if they yell at me I can call them racist, puts a smile on my face just thinking about it

You'd be correct.
If you're thinking of actually trying to argue with them directly then just give up brah. If you've been on the internet long enough you should have seen plenty of evidence that they don't give a shit about facts.

Honestly I don't know shit about Tunisia but I'd say just live life in Canada and be a fucking leaf and just leave any culture from there behind.

You know despite all the shit, there is a few things that I admire but the negatives outweighs the positives, I think all I can do is take the positives of both cultures and live as an independent man, no ties, just the results of my own effort, I don't fucking care about Ramadan or the eid's really I just want to be considered just a man who's made it in a tough situation and that's all I can do evaluating my circumstances

Funny story, you know the big black thing that they around like sheep in Saudi Arabia, it used to be a center for giving food and money to the poor and talks between scholars. And now the oh-so-holy place is money-making machine a trip there from Canada can range around 1700 to 2800.
And after the death of Muhammed they reinstated that policy before the prophet came and killed the people of Kuraich, which at this day there is talk that it used to be a slave market.
So much for the holiest place of islam.

Pretty much. I think that's all anyone can do, really.

WAIT A MINUTE
THAT PEN

well thanks man, I think I just needed confirmation on what I was already thinking

it did not have any relations with my bum