How's your NEETbux status?

How's your NEETbux status?

how's your mom status after i wrecked her last night?

Collecting as a dependent, so I don't actually see any of the money I'm receiving. Schools over, so my PA demands I make a show of registering with the local temp agency. Had a meeting with my bux dispenser 'other day, she started asking some pointed questions that I couldn't be bothered to bullshit my way out of, so I spilled the beans and explained, in no lack of detail, that I've essentially been a feral hikki for the past eight years. Poor woman looked like she was gonna' shit her pants, but allegedly she'll be forwarding me along for some "special counseling", whatever that entails.

There's your daily datamine.
How 'bout you, OP?

Parents take away some of my money but I get enough, though I'm not that proud of my status.

very prideful of you.

Tell me where I'm wrong

What a feel it is.

I am permanently disabled.

Living the dream.

>no reddit
Thank god the doctor sent me home after 2 months

did you get extra pay for working nights?

Yeah, like $0.45, which probably converts to a couple pennies in burgerbux. Overtime pay was pretty decent though.

How are you disabled? I hope you're ACTUALLY disabled and not "oh well I have mild autism lol."

Chad pls go

What for? And what shit hole would you have to live in to still get drafted? I've been toying with idea of joining the armed forces to escape my NEETdom

… D-does that actually work?

It can in some cases but not really. I have seen people collecting disability because they have autism. It's pathetic to say the least.

Switzerland, I got 2000 a month and could have gotten 4000 had they forced me to become a NCO. Just saying.
They sent me home because of asthma and a legit major depression diagnosis.

Dont, its chad theretory. Its only worth it if you are fit enough to become an officer.
NCOs and soldiers are chad slaves, there is no advantage over a civilian job. I also thought its a good idea but now I know better. Dont make the same mistake as I did.
Non combat roles are boring and there is no reason to not just stick to civilian slavery.

Walking stick/walking frame disabled, probably in a wheelchair in a few years.

haven't had a penny from the state in 20 yrs. just pay in circa 35k/pa for free healthcare, defense/security, street lighting, sidewalks, public gardens: the sort of thing only fancy neighborhoods have in the us.

why wait? the end is inevitable. trundle down a volcano immediately in your turnip-mobile. wtf r u w8ting4?

Half the country is living on pensions, stock dividends, or other investments and doesn't do any physical work, so when they pick on the few of us collecting NEETbux for disabilities I couldn't care less.

I keep telling myself that I'm going to save two thirds of what I make, and as soon as I put 5 grand in my savings account, I'm moving out of state. It looks like I'll be able to save like a grand a month.

Anybody here know how a car lease works? How long do I have to sign into the contractual jew for? Will they let me move halfway across the country with the car, or will I need to break the contract halfway through and get fucked for cancellation fees?

We're gonna lose the next war so bad if this is what counts as a soldier now

here's my favorite
also, america hasn't won a war since 1945

jesus christ, I thought this was CP at first. To be clear this is two armymen right? Her face is so fucked up does she have downs or something?

every single chick in the military is a huge fucking slut and are basically trying to get on maternity leave

A woman never looks better than when she has a cock in her mouth.

Do you think they're all sluts going in, or do they just turn out that way? Two studies come to mind, one illuminating the fact that men in high-security prisons see an almost instant and considerable increase in their testosterone production, as natural response to being introduced into a high-threat level environment (testosterone being a stress hormone. The other study showing that heightened test levels in women greatly amplifies their sex-drive.

My working theory is that women being introduced into a very masculine, testosterone-fueled environment (such as in the military), along with the abundance of sexual attention they'll inevitably receive said environment - might fuck with their hormones in a way that transforms them into the raging cock-sockets they always become.

Both. Most will be sluts going in (think about the mentality a woman has to have to even consider joining the military, very testosterone driven, thus high sex drive like a male) and have that drive taken even further by men feeding it, while others will be relatively benign to begin with but have a high chance of being perverted by their circumstances.
Marry young, train her the way you like her. By 22-24, when most women are out of the military or college indoctrination camps, they're ruined for personality training.

No shit. Why not pick a combat role then fgt?

I'm more pissed that my tax dollars go to niggers than anything else.

I've heard 1-2 years is the norm, should be fine so long as you inform them of your new address and such.

Jim, can you teach me all about business?

You don't quit shit jobs you idiot.
You fuck around and do the least amount of work possible. If a manager bitches tell them to fuck off. "Minimum wage gets you minimum effort" was a favorite response to anyone telling us to do work at one place I was at.
What can they do, fire you?
You wanted to quit anyways.

bumpin pepesan