Women seek validation instead of solutions while venting

Women seek validation instead of solutions while venting.

a woman will tell her SO about a problem, he will offer solutions, and she will get annoyed because she just wanted him to listen. I have a theory that, in a given situation, a woman wants validation that her feelings on the matter are appropriate because women are so often told they're overreacting or dismissed for being "on your period". They often ask "Am I crazy for thinking this?" Before seeking a solution, the woman wants to know that her reaction to the situation was warranted. So while a woman foremostly wants to know if she's overreacting, a man would trust his emotional response and want to know a solution. It takes women a long time to express anger, because they have to decide if they are "allowed" to be angry first. This is why women make weak ineffective leaders, they can never change society because they let themselves be buried so deep by it. Women will not change the world to match their beliefs, they will change their beliefs to match the world.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

bpd.about.com/od/environmentalcausesorbpd/a/Invalidate.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some advice for women.

BPD (biolar disorder) is diagnosed 3:1 in women vs men. The current theory of BPD is that there is a biological component (such as a person who is naturally sensitive) but to develop the disorder that person has to be raised in an invalidating environment. There is research into why women are diagnosed more - but it could be that women are just invalidated more in general. This is a bit about invalidating environments to explain what that means in detail:
bpd.about.com/od/environmentalcausesorbpd/a/Invalidate.htm
I have developed a technique for you women who
find yourselves not trusting your own emotions, and needing external validation,

as a man I was simply born with this so it took me a long time to notice it and put it into words. it also comes with a helpful acronym to help remember.

When emotions become overwhelming, you can use this RAIN formula to help manage your feelings in a mindful way:
R – Recognise the emotion you’re feeling. Name the emotion in your mind if you can.
A – Accept the experience you’re having. Yes you probably don’t like the feeling, but the reality is the emotion is here at the moment.
I – Investigate. Become curious about your experience. Where do you feel the emotion in your body? What kind of thoughts are going through your mind?
N – Non-identification. See the emotion as a passing event rather than who you actually are, just as different images are reflected in a mirror but are not the mirror. Different emotions arise and pass in you, but are not you, yourself. The most powerful step is non-identification. Have the attitude ‘anger is arising and will soon pass away’ or ‘sadness is coming up in me, and at some point will dissolve’.

Sometimes you just need to do one step, whereas at other times you may want to work through the whole formula. Practice using the formula whenever you can, so when things become challenging for you, you’ll find it easier to use.

Some better advice for women:

don't

ur rite.

Women should never do anything, they should just lay down and take it. When the world breathes on their neck they should close their eyes and try to focus on what's pleasant inside. Who knows? they may end up liking being ripped apart from the inside out.

oh shit, I thought you meant advice for women as in "advice on how to deal with women"

disregard

That nail polish makes her hands look like toaster strudels

Gott im Himmel!

You should take that to lolcow.farm. This is a man's image-board.

The reason women are invalidated is because they're fucking wrong.

If you want validation, act in a manner which warrants it.

Woman will often complain about being "mansplained" to. As a man myself I feel like more of an authority on this subject so I'm going to mansplain this you women.

You don't put out any aura of authority at all, your whole lives you are not taught to. You do not prove your worth, you instead prove that you are cute, you are fun, you are a woman. If you wish to stop being mansplained to, you have to learn what boys learned when they were 13. Stop being a pussy. Don't come to me for validation, strike out on your own away from your friends, ask for forgiveness instead of permission. Pretend to know more than you do, when you're wrong act like everyone else is wrong instead. Don't buckle at the slightest breeze of criticism. Have faith in yourself.

It will be a gradual change that might not happen in your lifetime, but it will change.Standing there and bitching about it just cements the old ways.

Women are not stupid because of muh soggy knees. Go back to your gender studies hugbox.

Hurr durr I have done one semester at College hurr durr and I know everything there is to know about herp derp politics n' religion n' philosophy n' stuff hurr durr let me prove how much wisdom and insight I have hurr durr about the ways of the world errr copied from my gender studies lecture notes hurr durr…

Your knees are disgusting, keep them to yourself.

oh good I'm glad the women are finally reading this.

OH NO WOMEN NEVER DO THAT AS IT IS NOW, NO, THAT WOULD NEVER EVER HAPPEN
GREAT ADVICE FAG CHEESE

yeah but that's more hysterical than tactical. More like a denial of reality than an attempt to seize authority. Know what I mean?

go back to your classroom kid, and I would look into getting some classes that will help you irl, rather then try to turn you into a useful idiot, and doormat for 3DPD.

see this is an example of someone who was no idea what the fuck they're talking about, but goes out and swings his hardest anyways.

Be more like this guy,
fail faster, don't be afraid of failure. It helps you grow.

I know exactly what you mean, and it's retarded and destructive either way.

I know exactly what you mean too brother. Everything's gonna be okay.

The ability to be concise with one's thoughts is a sign of intelligence.
This is why women take so fucking long to communicate even the simplest of concepts.

I've had people tell me they just want to vent instead of getting advice.
Not gonna lie, you're kinda venting here

Fug. I'm reading the BPD symptons and most of them fit me.

I don't understand how that effects what I've written, elaborate some. Also explain the photo you posted, It doesn't make much sense to me.

the reason 3DPD talk so fucking much and aren't precise in their language, is because they care about tone and feelings over the information that is being presented.

well that's not fair. For example your use of 3DPD makes me feel like you're a weeabo who doesn't know what the fuck is up and jerks off without lube so that his mom doesn't wake up from the sounds and forces him to go to bed.

They care about exclusively:
OTHER PEOPLE's tone.
THEIR OWN feelings.

I don't give a shit how you feel, faggot
you bump the feminism isn't shit thread?
two of these pro-3DPD threads at the same time can't be a conincidence

the only shit I push in is in yer mum's rectum m8. Go to bed already.

Keep torturing your penis to cartoons then big boy.

I was agreeing with you that peopl like to bitch.
there's a site that generates random motivational posters.
Inspirobot.me

lol k. I'm just hy[ed to slay some btards.

*hyped*

(USER HAS ERECTILE DISFUNCTION)

That's one way to make them interested in you.
Give out snappy, cold remarks whenever they try to pull that shit on you.
Yes, you will look like an asshole, and yes, some girls will yell at you for it, but to my experience only engaged girls get angry in the first place so it's a good way to check.

You didn't find the solution for BPD, you only found the gate for nichilism.
Listen faggot, there is no better feeling than feeling like dying after an hour non stop full body workout, and losing yourself in the anger that your testosterone arises in you.
Letting go of your inner self in favour of your most primal and deep instincts is a chatartic experience anyone should try at least once in their life, and it's not limited to workout.
Go bungee jumping, hunt deers for sport, fish and cook some trouts, and eat them on the spot.
Live your life, don't be a "survivor" of your existence.

On. fucking. point.

I've never broken down this aspect of what you wrote but it completely explains my experiences with them. You always hear "I just want you to listen" especially when I give advice. It is fucking aggravating because they phrase in a way that makes you think they are asking for your advice when they just want to bitch. You would NEVER ask someone to listen without basically putting yourself up for criticism and seeking advice on a problem. Yet they do it and act as if you should know your just a fucking audience member.

Tits or gtfo

I have come to save this thread.

Humans need both a male and female leader. Whether these two are mother and father or king and queen. The current powers lie to everyone to split apart and divide the most powerful combination on the planet.
Male and female compliment one another. Only a lost human or a god claims to not need the counterpart.

That is like 95% of what is behind every post on this board, OP! So before you go posting disparaging remarks about someone, make sure you aren't in the middle of what you are complaining about.

Oh, and BTW, your post…this thread…is nothing more than seeking validation.

Welcome to Holla Forums, you insecure faggots!

just kys

blogtext:

Translation. That was retarded.

non-kiked english please

They don't want validation, they want the guy to fix her problem and not bore her with details of how it's done. Him telling her how it's done implies she should fix it herself which puts into doubt her femininity, ie. her ability to make men fix her problems.