Suicide

I'm a dumb dumb
Anything available there to buy and die? Can I buy that from dark web? I'm poor too and can't get much money or it will be suspicious.
One instant I'm thinking about hanging myself from a tall building, but I know I'll fail, I'm too lazy and don't have the motivation to even kms. A quick method would be nice, like a pill or something. No memes like exit bag pls.

Buy therapist

I had two
Really expensive
Not working

jump off a tall thing
extra points if it's not common like office building or a bridge
trains are messy but not that much psychological effect, it's better to dive off third storey building into schoolyard for epic emotional scars

or you can be a smart cunt and not do it, but get someone else to kill themselves for you and steal their identity
also, there is no anime in heaven

dumb dumb just needs a gun to blow brains out

helium

just go to the doctor, get help, ask for any drug since you can't really fall asleep, then drink all at once. after that, tape your mouth so you can't gag it out after few minutes

What emotional scars? Kids often have their pets die due to accidents or old age and they get over it. Why would they care about some random edgelord dropping down on them into pieces? If anything, these kids will become future Holla Forumstards and constantly seek out fresh new gore for the board. OP should die a metal death to be recognized by the board. I going to stand your ground state in full KKK outfit and going into the first nigger town he sees.

1- Start a shooting
2- kill as a many as you can
3- ???
4- death by cop
5- profit

As I said I am thinking about making a noose and jumping from a high, under construction building, while livestreaming it. But too unmotivated. I would like it to be easier.
No high bridges around here.
No car.

My "country" doesn't let you have guns. I also have a psych diagnosis so wouldn't work.

I said no exit bag memes

That's not how it works
Also, are you telling me to shut down my kidney? That's not a fast death at all.
I have done a lot of research over past years, so I know some stuff, but didn't find much about pills that will kill you instantly.

This.

Or they easy way: kys fagget

lol, what are you even doing?

No bully pls

Give a name for a pill faggot, it's harder than it sounds.

How do you get illigal guns? How should I fucking know that stuff, you imbecile?

I'm an imbecile? You're the one who wants to kill himself and cares about laws. You don't even know how to get an illegal gun, how are you going to get pills that can kill you? You're in beyond your head. Just kill yourself in a really stupid, spectacular way with household appliances before you get arrested for trying stupid shit thus rotting in a mental ward in prison. Film suicide please.

make some sort of yummy cocktail and chug

Non American countries don't have guns all around the place and niggers that trade them for crack.
I'm not a criminal or a gang member to know where to get an illegal gun.

I want a quick, high % rate result, not drink bleach and wait to see what happens.
I can try buying the pill from the dark web.

sharpie in pooper with time stamp

then i share the goods

i'm a pussy, and if i don't say it my conscience will bother me,

don't kill yourself you dumb dumb

ok, fine, take a bunch of copper wires and put them all in the socket you faggot

HELIUM BAG, BRUH

Give me a recipe for a yummy cocktail

I know you're mememing so I will not
Just share it

(((Hollywood))) meme. Chances of death are really low.

live near the ocean?

My country doesn't even have access to an ocean

does it have access to your mom?

yeah you're going to need sleeping pills and alcohol if you can't bring yourself to physically kill yourself

Name a pill please. I don't know much about pharmacy.

Maybe

I dont understand why you wont jump. My 15 year old cousin killed herself by jumping.

go to a pharmacy and ask them what is the strongest pill you can buy without prescription, they will give you what you need

anything ending in "pam" or "lam" or something starting with Z
since you've been to professionals you will have pills
they will be toxic in a large dose, having a ginger tea and drinking a bunch will counter nausea and put you to sleep

Did you fuck the corpse?

but you know, best case scenario you dont end up killing yourself and you study plumbing or become an automechanic

Clonazepam, Diazepam, Lorazepam?
I have and can get more Fluvoxamine

Also, any pills made specifically for this reason? I know there are some, would appreciate the help.

drink bleach

those first three 10mg of cloz or lor, maybe will nead 50mg of dia
and a good lot of alcohol, maybe 2?3 a bottle of standard vodka
you're on your way to a chill sleepy death
again though, i would say, think about just being alive, i would reccomend not killing yourself but rather experimenting with the brain you have, eat new things, take weird drugs, put yourself in situations that induce feelings, its fun man, id rather watch a scary movie and end up in my bed bein glike wow im actually scared, spooky
than have nothing, forever
when you die you're fucking dead dude
it's literally a waste of time

*need
**2/3 a bottle

Cheapest and easiest method is just to jump off a tall building.

Don't go for the helium method, while ago they did something to those tanks to prevent suicides.

If you're gonna go with pills, get a ton of them, crush them into dust and disolve into hot water.

Don't want to make this into an attention whoring thread, but I was thinking about this for couple years already.
I'll try to find cyanide pills or something similar and if I don't succeed I'll look into the ones you posted.

Good idea, haven't thought about that, thanks.

My method of choice. Stand in front of a speedy train, NOT in a station. Bow a little like in Animeland so your head gets the full force of the impact.

Fill your mouth with water before shooting yourself so your head will explode.

At least 5 stories in concrete, head first. Go swimming and learn how to jump head first. I dont like it though, very inefficient and everybody seems to regret jumping when already falling.

Cyanide, good luck getting some. Swallow with glass so the cyanide can enter your bloodstream immediately. If somebody wanted to "save" you they would have to replace all your blood.

Hope I could help. The most important Thing about suicide is to destroy as much of your brain as fast as possible

Suicidal people are always much better off than what most people claim they are. Quit your moping around, stop feeling sorry for yourself, and get a fucking job neet. Your life could be much much worse off than what you have currently. That always seems to be a recurring thing as well- the people who have the toughest of lives keep enduring, while people who have somewhat "tough" lives always think of an heroing. Sure, there are people who an hero who have very tough lives, but I can guarantee you they're in the minority.
t. was once suicidal.

Proof of my assertion.

becoming a human guineapig is better than killing yourself for the greater good

How to become one?

psychonaught or sign up for clinical testing, actual human guineapigs are illegal but clinical trials of drugs are legal and so is using illegal substancec and reporting effects

So you're an EU member country, then?

The helium method doesn't work because they dilute them with oxygen.

Sleeping pills don't work because they no longer contain Barbiturates.

If you haven't already done so, I would advise reading Peaceful Pill, Final Exit, and visiting LostAllHope.com. They have good information about different methods.

If you're set to buy things off the deep web, the drugs I would recommend are Nembutal or Fentanyl. Fent is one of the most potent opiates, 100X stronger than heroin, and nembutal is described as the "peaceful pill."

If you can't, or don't want to, buy stuff off deep web, you can use my method. It combines multiple methods of asphyxiation and shouldn't be painful.

1. Nitrogen cylinder with a face mask.
2. Exit bag (this is just to keep any nitrogen close in case it leaks out the mask)
3. Carbon monoxide produced by burning charcoal.
4. Carbon monoxide produced by mixing formic and sulphuric acid
5. Carbon monoxide produced by mixing powdered calcium carbonate and zinc in boiling water.

The nitrogen should kill you. The biggest potential issue is N leaking out the mask, in which case it will be trapped within the exit bag. If there are gaps in the exit bag seal, air will leak in and out. Ordinarily, this would contain oxygenated air which will prevent you from dying. However, if you have loads of CO produced by 3 independent methods, any air that leaks in will have CO that will prevent your blood carrying oxygen.

Dexter yourself.

Obtain a very sharp mid sized knife and a thick book (a bible, quran, or talmud).

Position the knife above your heart with one hand, slam the book into the butt end of the knife with the other. Enjoy ;)

you have 100% control over your life. whatever you do with it is very uninteresting to me. what you have, that would glue me to your specific common-case of weak-mindedness, is your control over at least one more life. you have between your hands a life, or two, maybe even more. now if you use that control to leave with a bang, to really put the spotlight on you, please do. what you do, that anyone can killing yourself is unimportant and very boring to anons. use your energy thusly.

I would offer you a tip, but I don't want to be responsible for helping someone kill himself. I also wouldn't want to be ignored in your shoes, so I'll say this:

Keep trying to do whatever you have to do in life and find a way. Do good things, but decide yourself what is good.

Now, excuse me while I cringe for sounding like a normalfag.

Instead of killing yourself, try not killing yourself and see how it works out. Also, living in the woods can make you extremely powerful. Have you ever heard of Grizzly Adams? That shit is real. Basically if you become a hermit and isolate yourself from other people for long enough, your own guardian angel will appear to you and teach you how to use magic.

Welp, OP is dead guys. Time to move along.