LGBTQ

Now that the dust has settled, should transgender males be allowed to use the female locker rooms in schools and shower with the girls?
Many politicians, including Obama seems to think so.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/stalwarplans.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if that's allowed, I'd be transgender and basically applies to girl-only school w/ dorm system

Unisex bathroom

/thread

Well, the new law they proposed means that you only have to identify as transexual/gender fluid/non-binary/etc to use the female locker rooms. You don't actually have to transition, in order to avoid any discrimination.

A huge portion of the trans population are still attracted to girls, so i don't see how this is a good idea.

The dust has not settled, what planet are you on?
There is no such thing as transgender. There is male and there is female. If you have a dick, you are a male. How you feel is not what you are. The end.

SAGE! is a faggot tranny

/thread

aren't 2017 transgender is basically guy with high pitched voice and maybe 1 or 2 piercing?? you dont need to get your dick cuts off anymore m8

Dont you mean LGBTQP you shitlord.

Now that the frog has sat on the lilypad, should enlightened hermits be able to wander middle schools and grope the girls there?

They should make separate transgender male and transgender female rooms. Also separate rooms for the gays. And the blacks. Everyone should be separate at all times because .

The person in that thumbnail is a man wearing a wig, he lookslike a man, he sounds like a man, he shoulod use the men's rest/locker room. All trans "women" are men, they should use the men's restroom/locker room. All trans "men" are women, they should use thge women's restroom/locker room.
If the people who use those rooms take issue with them using it then they should not act like freaks and/or mutilated their bodies.

Conservatives want to change your behavior to match your gender, Liberals want to change your gender to match your behavior. Our culture cares more about women who say they're men, than actual women. When you remove "vagina" from the definition of woman you are left with only stereotypes. These are both sides of the same shitty coin.

there is no (((gender))), only sex, with precisely two distinct flavors: male and female.

I see nothing wrong with this

Gender is the same as sex, don't try to push NuLiberal garbage idealogy on innocent words.

totally normal I swear goys

ah-ha, and nigger is the same as black, sure…

you got that right you dumb black

it's very jewish to try and destroy the richness of a language.

Nu gender is a non word, it means nothing.

This image is important, but it is almost wholly about the surgical procedure. If they had some sort of head transplant that could actually give you a female body instead of just a chopped up penis, these complaints wouldn't exist. Though there may indeed be other factors that still make it not worth it.

But if there existed a procedure to give you a real vagina instead of an inverted penis, I'd do it in a second.

I identify as transgender, that means I can go to the little girls bathroom

Wow really

fucking kek

Obama is a feminist, considered homosexuality in college and was a drug addict ie cocaine

I want to fuck Lila Perry so badly! Much hotter as a girl!

Bathrooms should just have a dick on one door and a dick with a slash through it on the other door. Problem solved. You can call yourself whatever the fuck you want.

I wish these kinds of reactions actually got some mainstream coverage, even he admits he was a victim of the propaganda about how great having a sex change is when in reality its a horrifying ordeal that you'll have to live with forever after.

It should be the same as it's always been
You use whatever bathroom you look like, and nobody will give a shit unless you look fucking ridiculous, which would be a problem in public regardless of whether you're in a bathroom or not
I don't know why this is an issue now when it's never been one before

There are only 2 genders. All fags, dykes, trannies are degenerates.

Those two sentences have nothing to do with each other

I have solid arguments anyway

We clone a second Hitler to get the job done for real this time

But Hitler was against Slavs and other Whites/Europeans

Yeah getting called a degenerate is about as solid of an argument as you can get from a Holla Forumstard, keep up the good work.

No he wasn't. Hitler wanted a strong Germany and nothing else. He had respect for other races, and especially other whites.

Homosexuality is unnatural because there are needed male and female to procreate. That is also a reason why transgenders are unnatural. Biological destination of life is to procreate and keep life on earth existing. Its why all transgenders and homosexuals are unnormal.

Your sarcasm is revealing your insecurities

I bet you really wish degenerate was synonymous with unnatural huh?

Maybe.

Oh well, guess you'll just have to deal with it being baseless namecalling at the level of cuck or autist, although I wouldn't expect argumentation beyond namecalling from a board that bans anyone with dissenting opinions anyway.

Awww, did you just don't have enough balls to be against my argument ? :(

Holla Forums has no self awareness.

Oh yeah, its better to post some shitty image than being against true arguement, just realise that homesexuality is unnormal, apologize me and there will be no problem.

Never been to Holla Forums because I imagine its the same retarded shit but flipped on its head.
You're all fucking stupid and I'm the only one the sees things for how they really are because I refuse to let myself be blinded by bias as I run and hide in my political safe space where everyone agrees with me politically or gets banned.

i think op just wants to get in the girls locker room just to sniff panties

>>>/reddit/

i think bathrooms should be unisex and just have more stalls/doors for urinals.
Cuz wtf is going on in a bathroom, that u need sex division? U lock the door, when u r using the stall and all u do in the open is washing hands.
showers should be similar - more cabins, less common space

Never been to reddit either but hey keep the boogeymen coming I'm sure I'll fit a label eventually at the rate you're throwing them out.

How is homosexuality unnatural? I mean, say what you want about it how you find it disgusting or whatever, but to say it's unnatural is well… inaccurate. Now, the application of natural depends on just two things – though they could just be condensed into one:
1. Does it derive from nature?
2. Was it created by humans?

If 1 is yes and 2 is no; then it is natural. As we can observe in the animal kingdom we can see hundreds of different species engaging in homosexual acts. This would include lions, fruit flies, zebras, etc. Their acts weren't done by the act of humans? So, it is a naturally occurring behaviour. Also, just because it isn't normal does not mean it is unnatural. It isn't normal for a person to be born with no limbs yet it happens naturally anyway.

So, I'd like to know, what made you come to the conclusion that it was unnatural? Was it your own bias? What was it?

because men would be looking under the stalls to see women shitting

I didn't say you have been to reddit, just saying that you would fit in with "le based moderate" culture there. You really should leave.

So everything thats unnormal is bad? Shitposting on imageboards is pretty unnormal you know, you should cut that out.

whats stopping u from doing that now?

From what I hear reddit is all about chasing upvotes which means spouting whatever the popular opinion is, doesn't sound very moderate to me.
But if I'm wrong please do enlighten me on their culture, you do seem strangely knowledgeable about it :^)

always so confusing and never remember is this originally male or female. isn't there clearer words for these?

Yeah, the popular opinions are almost always moderate because they don't offend anyone. I know about their culture and the way they post because I've tried both sites, and found that one is completely fucking dogshit.

im sure u havent seen Pauls Ego saying this: ppl on 4chan know they r trolling, but ppl on reddit think upvotes is a currency they can spend somewhere

I heard hes been doing backwards hadoukens since 1992

its not his fault. He was born as a kid and hes got a bad back

FUCK OFF PAUL SHILLS

i cant see what u r writing, the screen is fuckin laggy

They should make the show about Jamie C. as he was watching DP back when it was the no bullshit podcast (but no longer watches it because they suck now)

The only thing here that should be cut out is you.

By the way, Kane is running for mayor of Knox County Tennessee.

I don't think so, his pan-Germanic views were very strongly anti-Slavic. He killed millions of Poles and Russians just for being.

what is he doing in a suit?!

btw, it took them too long to start pushing things, like "knox is running for kane in county mayor"

Because he's the chairman of the fascist party. That's what. No he is not running for mayor he is going to execute the Undertaker for throwing Mankind off the Hell in the Cell into the Spanish announcer table. Remember?

Wrong. He invaded Poland because the Poles were slaughtering ethnic Germans who still lived in the parts of Poland that were taken from Germany after the Treaty of Versailles. Whether tit-for-tat killings like that are acceptable is another debate, but personally I feel it was justified.

As for Slavs, the Russian bolsheviks were planning an all out assault on Europe before Hitler invaded them. By invading Russia and decimating their forces (he was only stopped in Stalingrad because of Allied support), Hitler protected Europe from "turning red".

So no, he didn't kill them "just for being". He started conflicts only because he felt like he had to. He was trying his best to protect Germans firstly, but also in a grander sense to protect whites as a whole.

Oh I missed this little gem. You learn that from Alex Jones?

Go here:
And educate yourself.

1. Wrong
2. Bullshit
3. Give me proof, fag

yeah, i do remember! It was in 1998, when the Undertaker threw Mankind off the Hell in the Cell into the Spanish announcer table

see

I don't believe in all that unoffical "never told" bullshit

fag
>wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/stalwarplans.html

this

WOW, I never saw that coming. I never would have thought someone who is totally misinformed and blissfully ignorant to discount a fully sourced 6 hour documentary with his answers included. That was just plain unexpected, golly-gee.

Checked and thanked.

About communism i agree. Stalin wanted to attack Europe and turn it into communist hell but Poles wasn't killing any Germans in Poland, thats bullshit.

meant for

but I don't take back checking those dubs

They were, it's well documented. The poles were killing the Germans because they were demonized even back then. Hitler himself had a whole speech on it. Look up the Danzig massacre. I'm done spoon feeding you.

(((the official narrative)))

Look at this fag and laugh

I feel really sorry for these dumb fucks. I really hope they can break their conditioning and become advocated against this fucked up cultural marxism we're experiencing in the media. I wished more of these poor souls would challenge people and companies promoting shit like bruce jenners woman penis and/or the whole faggot agenda. It's not that society is homophobic or whatever the fuck they call it today, it's that society conditions them to make them a victim which forces them to go fuck themselves (figuratively I hope) and then make life choices which ruin there minds forever.

i don't care as long as i get to shower with a qt 12 yo

Lol

PAM PAM!

It never was one to begin with. Anyone might as well be a pedo and claim to be in the wrong age and gender to get some nice cunny view.

Obama is a commie puppet nigger.

no, they should stay with their born gender
just imagine them being the biggest tease in the locker and the shower afterwards, i'm getting hard just imagining
why did i have to be born too early to fuck young and thus far more decent looking trannies in school

I saw your stupid ass on 4chan. show your face again here, I dare you. I'll will post your name and address on every board on this site. you come here with your retarded bait, and expect us to bite it? well you have gravely misunderestimated the intelligence of Holla Forums. You see unlike 4chan we were founded by someone who knew what the fuck they were doing, so people like him came to the site. contrast that with 4chan, founded by some stupid talent less normie weeb, who couldn't even sell his shitty app, I've made apps better than Canvas. you need to go the fuck back to your shitty site and get anally probed by chinkmoot

Tl;DR: you're a faggot, and go back

it's actually LGBTQIA+ (the sad part is im not even joking)

no they should be hung from high trees and used as examples of why allowing the mentally ill to not only exist but proliferate into the current year was a mistake

If politicians actually go through with this, then they must build a small room for each toilet and sink, and a lockable door. A public hall must be where the door opens up to when done, and a guard and camera must watch the hall for anything suspicious. I don't care what the guy who identifies has a rock or txt file thinks - children must be protected.

No.
And also no. In any case they should have their own separated bathroom. If something happens its their issue

Having it mixed gives the chance for abuse

You say that like it's a bad thing

No,because there is no regulation for what it is to be transgender. Is it a doctor's note? Is it surgery? Is it birth certificate change? Or, as for most of them, is it that they one day went out and said "I'm a woman now?" The problem is any schmuck can do that, and since it's not PC to put in regulations on this, there will always be this uncertainty. Personally I believe if you have the surgery then yeah go for it, but otherwise no.

No abdul, rape is bad, it harms people

not all rape is harmful