And find shoe tied up on your couch

wat do?

report pedothread

wrapeeeeee

sniff her asshole

nice retards

wish she was goatse instead and seek to trade for goatse on some onion

Fuck her brains out.

you guys just don't understand. I would nut waterfalls of cum if I had her in my room alone.

All the rape. All of it. She'd be my dungeon gf. She'd grow to love me or else and I'd make sure she'd stop ripping out her hair. Everybody wins.

no, shed be ==MINE==!

She can't be yours if she's in my dungeon
NEWFRIEND

Not if I'm already in your dungeon and break her out
AND THEN I BREAK HER IN

I did not spend my teens playing dungeons and dragons to not be able to dungeon crawl some anonymous shitter's dungeon, faggot.

Foolish knights, you think you can brave the lich's dungeon? You won't even make it past the slimes!

strip her naked and take more nudes

Nice try faggot. I cast my stop time before you even get a chance to get your rotten morning wood and I spam entire spellbook consisting of invoke death spells on you.

I PUT ON MY ROBE AND WIZARD HAT

Good job casting magic on my illusion spell, nerd. Excuse me while I laugh heartily in the depths of my labyrinth. Feel free to get the fuck off my lawn.

where is that autist post with the eggs?

That goblin better run, better run, outrun my gun.

I fix my fedora as my wizard school shooter trench coat flies in the miasmic gust of wind in the bowels of your labirynth. I cast Raise Dead and raise Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold to join my party. Enjoy your school shooting in your gay labirynth.

pssh, nothin personnel kid

I would call my sister and tell her to sexually harass her while I watch.

Tell us more about your sister.

Well, first I would teach OP the difference between "tied" and "taped". I would do this by tying a rope around his neck and cutting off the circulation to his balls with strapping tape.
Then I would report the thread to the mods.
And finally I would tell OP (and whoever else posts "what do" threads to get the fuck back to 4chan where they belong.

MAGIC MISSILE MAGIC MISSILE MAGIC MISSILE MAGIC MISSILE

unf

SUMMON CACOFIEND(CHRIS-CHAN)

Overkill much?

Let it be known worldwide that Fedoratus Three Neckbeards does not fuck around.

being this much of a loser that you have to imagine fucking someone instead of actually fucking someone

Actually it is worse than that because he has to tie her up in order to fuck her because even in his imagination he is such a sperg that she wouldn't fuck him voluntarily.

Can you please curb your autism?

That is some funny shit right there, and probably more true than OP will admit.

Why, is your ass starting to hurt a little bit?

maybe he has a rape fetish though

kek
34PPH is all this board gets, but with quality posts like that it is all good. +1

Possibly. Maybe he has a rape fetish because he knows that it is the only way he is ever going to have sex with something other than the family dog.

if you don't like it, go back to cuckchan faggot

Maybe it's the high amount of faggots this board houses, but you'd almost start to wonder if the summer meme was real

I want to make her eat an egg I drop into her mouth, for degradation.
But I dont know what autistic egg thing you are talking about

Tfw I know what it is, but someone already posted it. Now my ironic stupid has led to me being called a newfag.
Life is pointless

weird, I have my sex doll in the same position

I kick her coalburning ass to the curb.

Unironically caring about coal burning

Once you go black, we don't want you back.

But dark skin is lovely

it just means she'll be anyones bitch, just keep her collar on

Eh, delicious brown is okay, just as long as they aren't nigs tbh.

Simply shameless, boyo.

Difference?

put her in someone else's house because I want nothing to do with jew0nhead

in the pic she is still conscious and can identify me. plus, id think its an elaborate prank. so id pretend to freak out and untie her

if she was unconscious id rape her asshole. not vagina cuz if she gets pregnant she can come back to get me for child support down the line

Sge cant tell anyone if she never leaves. Just be nice and feed her for a few days to make her like you.

Where does she live?

Somewhere in Canada, idk

this thread reminds me of AtlasTheBot Holla Forums thread simulator

inb4 he made Holla Forums simulator 2017

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER
NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

Take her back to the old folk's home.

Wow, she has much better body, than i thought.

you fucking retard, that's not a shoe, that's a woman.

Delicious browns can be any race, like Europeans, Asians, Middle Easterners, Indians or white-enhanced mongrel hunnies.

Same thing really.

Someone dump mixed girl pics

That image is describing a post newfag. Where is that post?!

begin aryanization then fuck and have aryan babies

pic related

Nigger what

If only. Poor Boxxy. RIP.

June is not boxxy, user. June was part of boxxysphere (you still can see her very old comments on at least one ancient boxxysphere's prominent members on youtube), but boxxy is Catie Wayne.

Lol I have to im the malik steal your white bitches

Stealin'

What was your name on the Boxxysphere, prove you're oldfag!

jesus what happened to her face

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Liberalism is not only a mental disorder, it is a physical disorder as well.

I didn't join the ILB forums, because I thought forums were cancer. I was an user until they put catiechan on perma read mode. Eventually I came around to ILB forums because every other alternative is dead with exception of our own /boxxy/ board with one to two active members on daily basis.

150 image get

You know goatse was a series? I had no idea. I thought it was just the OG ass spread.

Yeah I knew goatse was a series because everyone posts goatse every now and again and sometimes they post the whole set, goatse is really old, it's not a recent meme at all

I beat the fuck out of my brother. I'm sick and tired of that goddam sperg using my shit for his bizarre clothes kidnap fetish

He likes it too much. Plays too much into his schtick.

It would take me far too long to articulate the PERFECT thing to do.

No one should be putting their shoe on my couch. Would make it dirty. Shoe goes in the closet.

We're not going anywhere. Indulge us.

I want her to ride me while wearing that. I wish I had a qt gf who would entertain me fetish for clothed fucking. Being wrapped in multiple layers, constricted, mmmf.

I untie the shoe.

trash compactor

Newfag, that image is depicting a description of what user would do with a woman who woke up drunk in his home and what he would do with her.

Someone post it.

I'd trash my com in her pactor any day.

Untie her and clear my fucking house there's obviously a kidnapper/rapist hiding somewhere.

kek

plot twist

it was you all along

Plot twist, you are tied up on her couch and she just came home.

Untie her and cuddle… I just want some female contact tbh.

reeeeeeeeaching!

Ejaculation is not an arguement

Nice Unix time GET, off by just 16 seconds.

Found her lewd doppleganger

Holy shit matching door hinges?

I like how they always post the photo of a girl that clearly has implants

I'd re my ach in your ing anyday.

Truly went the way of full blown degeneracy. I bet she had a moment in her life where she considered if not indulged in lesbianism.