Guys i hate my life ask op questions about his life so i can pretend like someone cares for a little while

guys i hate my life ask op questions about his life so i can pretend like someone cares for a little while
pic unrelated

Nobody cares about your life kill yourself.

yeah i know, i might here in a few weeks

I don't care.

you care enough to keep responding

When will you be killing yourself? And remember to set up a livestream. I mean, you *do* want to end up in a compilation, don't you? Bonus points for ridiculous suicide or even a not boring one. If you decide to go supreme gentleman remember to leave manifesto and vlogs as well.

tbh id probably murder suicide a gas station or something

shotgun mouthwash and a note saying it's feminism to blame

the left would twist it around and make me sound like im a racist or something so i think id rather just do it out of nowhere

Tie a cinderblock and a rope to your leg
Try to swim to the surface. If you can you deserve to live if you cant you are a weakling
Write a note saying "ban this" and blame gun control
People wont know what to think or what to blame either

If you really want to go out, I had a idea that I could do a few years ago but since then my life got a bit better so maybe you could do it. You should livestream a mass shooting, like a big one. Be smart about it, and you can go out with some words to your faithful viewers. Obviously post it here before you do it though, just make sure nothing that is being streamed gives away your location before you start doing it.

Godspeed user, I'd live to see that stream.

so basically fuck guns?

There I am trying my best to make your last moments become a meme and there you are, not even trying. Murder suicide a gas station? What the hell, user? What are you, a sovereign faggotizen?

get a Hilary Clinton tattoo before you turn your head inside out

you guys are tons of help thanks

yeah ill get a bunch of antifa shit all over me, false flag them bitches

Why aren't you going to hijack a plane?

you could always develop a taste for hobo dick

He'd have to afford the plane ticket first

i probably couldnt pull it off

fuck is that pic

because he knew it was going to crash with
?

my lil pony

what is a filename

The point is that gun control can't prevent people from doing shit. Can't ban cinderblocks and rope too to save the kids. He'd perplex the left with a new gun control debate

so basically fuck guns?

Hold on, user. I am that user's lawyer. That question's answer is a paid DLC (tm). Why don't you post a timestamp with a dick drawn on your hand or chest so we can pretend to be your friends some more?

Yes basically fuck guns amirite

Do go on.

I took off my shoe once and ops picture habbened to me