You will never live long enough to witness heat death swallow the universe whole...

you will never live long enough to witness heat death swallow the universe whole. you will only outlive some of the people you hate. this is why i live. i want to spite everyone who wants me dead, that is the only reason i live.

Other urls found in this thread:

5z8.info/eid-howto_drfy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't cut yourself on that edge op

sorry

This is unrelated but my laptop unexpectedly started shutting down today. Twice. Normal heat temperature

It even froze one time while I was watching Youtube(It was frozen and there was this weird skipping noise or whatever that went really fast. Like someone took a small loop of the video and sped it up to infinity.)

Plus when I started up a program my desktop when black, my pointer blew up to a bigger size, and there was a weird colorful square with a weird pattern. Each and everytime I had to shut my laptop off.

What is the matter? I'm actually kind of swearing a little bit because I clicked on some weird links.

sweating* or maybe not

do you have antivirus and anti malware

I am starting to rethink that decision. (no)

go with malware bytes and avg or avast

lol i bet you use kikedows 10, can you even boot it in safe mode or are you too retarded to do that?

Most viruses hide in the Windows folder. Delete that and you will be fine.

I have that, only thing left to do is pay for it because my 1 month was up like 4 months ago

Yes and yes

Okay, I'll try if you want me to

Yes. I also recommend to turn it off and put it in the freezer (in a plastic bag of course) for 24 hours to kill any remaining viruses left in the system.

But I went on Omegle and someone told me to throw it out the window

please be a troll

that's those faggots for you

Oh yeah, and does Ccluster have viruses? Probably not, but this all started after I went there for the first time ever and clicked a thread. It opened up a new window and I exited out in a scared manner before it even loaded.

fuck em

There was another website too, but meh.

dwarfrabbitanalinsertions.com?

Nah

midgetsandhorses.xyz?

Nice site tho

I like the fidget spinner section

Nope, it was this
5z8.info/eid-howto_drfy

I WILL CLICK THAT SHIT PRONTO FRIENDO

are you me