(You)

(You)

King's 20th birthday

You're all retarded

All of us way more successful than you dumbass

Untrue.

Made it big in hollywood?

Pathetically trying to piss off a gentleman won't get you nowhere in life

Retards love to bleat about their fantasies of success on the internet. It makes them feel like they've "won," something that they could never achieve otherwise.

By the way, nice grammar. You surely can't be a dandified negro.

Surely you'd be able to list off your achievements right here and right now. You got any big impacts on culture? NO? Nothing? Pathetic. Of course you'd be a pathetic loser insulting people on Holla Forums. A troll with no glory.
Now go beat to your fantasies.

Thanks for describing yourself. Now listen to me

You are not important

You never will be

You are rather unintelligent

You are fat

You smell

You are poor

You can't understand anything

You have never created anything of any value

Your death will go unnoticed

You are not important

You don't deserve to spout your retarded drivel

You don't belong in a better world

Don't delude yourself into believing you're worth listening to. I don't even know why I'm wasting my time replying to you.

P.S. Put more effort into your posts next time. You have in front of you an incredibly powerful computer, something you could never understand, yet all you use it for is spouting retarded nonsense to anyone who will listen. Surely you can be less of an entitled millennial next time and actually type out a post worth reading.

Your uninspired and god-awful post doesn't amount to anything. Such drull points. What a god-damn niddy.

Jim Morrison thinks theres nothing wrong with fat. He's a fucking Door and he's the lead singer. Look it up on Youtube faggot, he handled tons of fat(no different from your bedroom door, thing is pressed wider every day, I'm surprised you managed to fit that fucking refridgerator in there user)

Bullshit.

Such a dirty old man. Why bother making a post? Why? You already know the truth. None of it is what you say.

DERP!

Nice job!

I contend otherwise

My post is fabulous and anybody who thinks otherwise is a massive fucking faggot

wut

what the fuck kind of retarded slang is this here gay canadian bullshit

This line is a completely incoherent shitfest interspersed with barely-intelligible attempts at insults. Are you drunk? I'm not going to even try and analyze it.

Bullshit also smells. Just like you.

dude what. Confirmed for projecting

Because my posts are of excellent quality (Imported from Java, made using slave labor) and are also better than yours.

I already know the truth, but I don't want to tell you. One has to score 70 trickflips and have 90 confirmed kills before he meets the minimum requirements to receive the astounding universal truth that I bear.

Wow, big scientist here, eh? Gonna analyze me some more? Anyways, anyone with a brain can realise your reply right there was and is bullshit without me having to explain why… YA FUCKIN DRULL NIDDY

Have you ever been on the bastion of intelligent discussion and rational thinking that is Holla Forums? Quoting one's statements is common practice there, sorry if you're not accustomed to it.

But anyway YOU'RE GAY and a FAGGOT how do I know because I use a GAY DETECTOR(1) and it CALLED YOU GAY because you're gay lel. and ur mum gay lol

Source(s)(d)

(1): goatse .info

Not him, but I did your mum last night and exterminated a beehive from her floppy cunt using my massive 15-inch (NOT NOT LYING OK) PENIS shit was so cash.

but then she rape harnessed me because ur mum gay

I'm not gonna try anymore

BTFO confirmed for I win

I shall now do a victory dance called the anti-gay ditty

LOL LOL UR MUM GAY

*cock waves in air*

LOL LOL UR MUM GAY

*commits act of terrorism*

LOL LOL UR MUM GAY

*farts on pets and small children*

LOL LOL UR MUM GAY

*kills ethnic minorities*

also here's a splatoon fart

Actually you have lost, dear friend

NO read the rules again newfaggot you are gay and therefore have doubly lost

Not him, but this guy is fucking retarded

BRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP

*PLOP*

Would you watch Marie's poops plop on a linoleum floor?

I am not retarded, kind man. If you didn't come here to wish intelligent conversation then I suggest you take the door out there.

You already conceded your point in a previous post.

God I wish that were me.

I'm just really tired and scared right now, I really am better than this. You can't judge me when just a spec of personality is showing, can you?

Not me. Rude!

ur mum gay

come on user we all know she sucks dick because she likes the taste

I'm actually 26 and birthdays are still comfy as fuck, as is life in general. I get both neetbux and daddybux so I kind of have it made.

I wish i became 20 again.

THESE FUCKING THINGS.
Tasty af. What ever happened to them? Is there anywhere I can still get them?

more like this OP

Are you gay?

pics like this damn nearly make me cry

I wish my mom would bake me a birthday cake. Im jealous

They say that 3 out of 10 people suffer from madness. Well, I don't suffer, as I actually enjoy it!

When I was 10 my parents were going to give me my first every birthday party where I could invite friends from school. I was so excited!! Before, it was only my family who could come

So they made me "Birthday Invitations" and I got to school really early. I then came to the realization that I had forgot I didn't have any friends. So for the whole school day I tried to give out my invitations to people and kept asking people in my class if they would come to my birthday party at Chuck-E-Cheeses.

Nobody wanted the invite. So the last 40 minutes of school I cried and cried and excused myself to the bathroom and cried some more then threw all the invitations away. When my parents came to pick me up I told them I gave all the invitations out like a good little boy but that ALL my classmates (30+) kids might not make it because they told me they had to stay home because it was a school night. My birthday that year fell on a Thursday

So my parents said

To this day I don't know if they bought my excuse or not. We never talk about it.

What ended up happening is they ate pizza and gave me money and I played video games all by myself in the big room they rented out for me. One of the waitresses took pity on me and we played a few games together then I helped her clean up and she brought me a free cupcake for my birthday.

Until I was 17 they kept trying to throw me a party every year. My parents that is. I kept making up excuses or doing something else to get away. I even told them I didnt like partys.

Truth was I never had any friends that could attend. My childhood and teenage years were so lonely. Even now I still find a chan and post a thread for my b-day. At least you guys keep me company on my most happiest day of the year

kill yourself

them feels.

why is your name special? Are you a special guy?

Na. Just some paraplegic loser probably.

both of you are super duper special to me. pls don't beat yourselves up.

Already have that one.

Also, shop in the (You) next time you lazy nigger.

how's it rolling