Let's say, hypothetically, you have to assassinate Donald Trump during one of his rallies...

Let's say, hypothetically, you have to assassinate Donald Trump during one of his rallies. What would Holla Forums do to kill him?

Personally I'm thinking the best solution is a sniper rifle from a building far enough away that secret service can't spot anyone setting up a sniper nest on the roof. Problem is you'd have to shell out big bucks for a sniper rifle powerful enough to shoot through a bulletproof vest and have a long enough range, not to mention the skill you'd need to able to hit him from that far away. There's also probably little chance of getting away with the crime, so if you did do it you might as well an hero or prepare your butthole for Jamal and his buddies in prison. Thoughts?

Go away FBI niggers this is hypothetical and satire

DATAMINING THREAD

Not a datamining thread, just curious what Holla Forums would do in this situation.

t. dataminer

Whatever you say, shill.

I would turn over all information to the FBI to save trump and use my body as a shield against bullets.

Thread deported.

Pic related is you.

c'mon now

Fine, let's say hypothetically you are forced against your will by Antifa to assassinate him, and if you don't they'll send you to Venezuela to eat rat shit for the rest of your life. Happy?

Look shill, 8/b/ is full of people who don't leave their rooms. You won't convince anyone to shoot the present here.

President then.

Also, if you would learn to read it clearly says it's hypothetical and not meant to be taken seriously. I voted for Trump, I'm just curious how Holla Forums would assassinate him if forced to. Guess I forgot everyone who isn't sucking Trump's dick 24/7 are Holla Forums dataminers who want to MK Ultra people into killing him. Hell, you can even swap Trump for Merkel if the idea of killing him bootyblasts you so much.

Fuck off Moishe.

Stay mad, (((user)))

>>>/reddit/

Trump, no

Nice meme my fellow ledditor have an upboat xD

That's why you use a 40 mm cannon connected to a high-tech mega zoom using computer programs to compensate for bullet drop and wind. The program also allows you to fire remotely, so you can get away quickly.
Get one with a high cyclic rate to annihilate your target.

Kill Merkel when she's right next to Trump, just to send a message.

cool quads

Oh, someone is getting V& for this thread. Good job, retard.

Why exactly is it a crime to talk about killing the president? It's freedom of speech.

No freedoms are unlimited, you dumbass. My freedom to swing my arm around ends where your face begins. (That is why so many people hate the Jews, btw.)
Your right to free speech ends where the law says it does. And just as you can not get out of an armed robbery prosecution by saying that you were only "testing the store's security measures", you can not get out of discussions of this sort by claiming that it is only "hypothetical". Enjoy your visit with the suits, and remember that they have no sense of humor whatsoever.

You do know that if he's killed electric Mike will be president.

hownew.ru

holy shit, do you really think the alphabet soup gives one fragment of a fuck what some anons on an imageboard are shitposting about?

I'D KILL TRUMP BY RICIN, POISON A MEAL, FOOD OR DRINK AND THEN BOOK IT. BY THE TIME THE SLOW ACTING POISON KILLS HIM, I'LL BE LONG GONE.

I guarenfuckingtee that I won't get a knock at the door, and that you're being a paranoid faggot.

this board needs more /pol threads

Why does this hypothetical have to involve Trump? Why not just "an American president?"

The fuck is wrong with you?

well agent johnson, if you do shoot trump you'd get another conservitive who electrocutes gay people. no matter what you lose.