Went over to 4chan and I am starting to think that they are far more racist than anyone here is

Went over to 4chan and I am starting to think that they are far more racist than anyone here is.

No racists here. We love niggers.

It's called being a man

shut up nigger, go back to picking cotton

because we have the facts to back up the racism
over there it's just 12 year olds finally finding a site they can just spam that naughty word nigger on

No, everyone there seems to be at least 21 and pretty sophisticated. You guys can try all you want but they beat you on racist sentiment.

I wanna fuck a black girl

Pretty sure everyone does.

Racism is the new fad.

Proof?

Look at twatter and other normie sites. It's full of openly racist shit and that's with those sites trying to clamp down on racist posts.

I WANNA FUCK A BLACK GIRL

I have no idea how to use Twitter so I wouldn't even know where to start.

Then go back their and suck their racist cocks.

stormfront bots stopped coming here because it's too hard

sad but true
now i have to become antifa to be cool, except antifa is losers, so I need to use another name

There is no such thing as stormfront "bots"
SJW bots, yes, forumbots exist

Niggers are stupid animals with only a few being respectable, plus they are a genetically inferior slave prone to disease and stink since their weak kidneys make their skin secrete more waste i.e. nigger musk

This amply busty nigger from the lowest IQ region of Africa apparently is too retarded to even know what a photography session is, just awkwardly posing in hopes that it won't be harmed or raped, as such is the primitive negro mind

Christ user just get a hooker at this point and release that angst.

Meeeee too.

let's get one thing straight, both of these sites are not your safe space. not a place where you can censor memes to make yourself feel better and try to "change" the community. so shut up, nigger.

I'm not convinced those aren't just really tan whites.

That assertion of yours does not diminish the stink of niggers, nigger

The only thing niggers got right is bathing in cow pee, I recommend that

✓verified Indian

Being a racist on fullchan just seems to cliche. We have one more layer of ironing than halfchan.

HOW DARE YOU SAY WE ARE LESS RACIST!!!!!!!

I agree. I am offended.

I think being openly racist in 2017 is more edgy than ever
you dont need to spam nigger everyday, just do it when the context is right

cuckchan is just edgy and thinks racism is cool and contrarian.

get fucked faggot, the average age of half chan poster is literally 15.

it was 21 maybe a decade ago

i unironically became a commie because i didn't want to be associated with dumb fucks like the guy in the pic, that alt-cuck bullshit is so fucking cringy

Who gives a shit how racist they are you fucking pol nigger.

Her hair looks like my pubes