How do i evade a ban on 4chan with just a proxy, no VPN

how do i evade a ban on 4chan with just a proxy, no VPN

thats what im trying to do :–)

START OFF BY DROPPING A BRICK ON YOUR HAND AND THEN TAKING A HEADER INTO THE WALL

You know why we tell you to go back? Because you refuse to put in any effort. I would ask if you already tried to solve your problem yourself, but of course you didn't, you came here first expecting someone to provide a solution to your on a silver platter.

Go fuck yourself nigger

Try sslproxies.org
It's not very reliable for ban evading 4chan bans but about 1 out of every 60ish proxies works on 4chan, speed-wise and not being banned wise.

If you want easy proxy ban evasion, just get a Paypal account, go to your local CVS, get a debit card, and purchase a subscription to any cheap VPN service (try getting less popular ones that respect your freedoms if possible). Not that fucking hard. If you're poor, ask your parents for money or get a job.

Also, make sure you clear all your cookies, cache, and reinstall 4chan X if you have that.

If you feel that you aren't willing to spend money just for 4chan bans, then try these options:

i doubt that that will work

ive tried various proxies and they all dont work, and please consider im kind of dum

noice

thanks!

°insert Dragon dill into your anus

Most VPNs are blocked on 4chan

Ask reddit.

4/pol/ is going to be a slaughterhouse once Antifa has their own day of the rope.

Anonymous my arse. At least I can post through a VPN here.

Nothing interesting happens at Holla Forums for the government to track us down, though. Damn FBIDIOTS and CIASSHOLES

One of the most popular boards constantly talks about fucking CIA agents and crashing planes. They openly celebrate and take credit whenever a plane crash happens.

use a friends phone simple

this is the meme that dysnomia used to get into BO position.

Mine isn't.

:^)

You can reset your router to factory settings to get a fresh IP and effectively evade your ban and go back to posting on cuckchan. To reset your router to it's factory settings you must:

A better solution would be

And then 4chan recognizes his cookies and bans that IP as well.

this might be a more permanent solution for OP

If he's retarded enough to still go on 4chan, then he's also retarded enough to not use a script blocker.

He is, after all, trying to evade a ban. He's clearly not the brightest.

install tor and then go back and don't come back

I'm pretty sure cuckchan doesn't allow torposting

jesus christ it's that bad now?

Kill yourself. That'll solve your problem. Or throw your router in the bathtub and plug it in afterwards. Preferably both.

They never allowed posting through Tor exit nodes. Are you fucking serious now?

Have you tried using a Mac instead?

duck pepe
duck

Then explain how last year i saw a story about a home being raided by the militarized police for running an exit node because it was used to post CP on 4chang, there were even pictures or video of the raid, IIRC, some guy was opening his garage door and suddenly SWAT arrived in a fucking APC to arrest him

Use your phone

You really just need a good list. I found a few that work in under 5 minutes.

1. Find decent proxy list
2. Clear cookies / incognito visit 4chan.org/banned
3. ?????
4. Profit

Rinse and repeat young user, don't give up you'll find one. But you have to put in the work.

Also, apparently the cunnyposter of Holla Forums uses the same list as me.

well just make sure you don't offend any easily triggered mods there. talking to people about things is a bannable offense now

talking about the "wrong things" has been a bannable offense for years, where the fuck have you been?

i just know that 4chan bans ppl who uses vpn, i always use vpn whenever i browses 4chan and nothing ever happens to me

No VPN?
Holy fuck OP are you retarded?
There are many free vpn's out there for you.

Can someone recommend a good free VPN?

Free and takes 2 seconds to install.

Fucking niggers

isn't that just VPN software? like not an actual network?
am i retard?

It's VPN software yes but it works flawlessly.

I'm perma banned and my shitty modem (Virgin Superhub) has sticky IPs, so i'm using Soft Ether until I get a new Router.

my country blocked tor so i used Soft Ether i can tell you it's pretty good but it might not help you in cuckchan most iPs is banned there

1.go out your house
2. Connect to work/cafe WiFi
3.visit 4chan

i use psiphon to browse 4cuck and its fine

Pay for a decent VPN or Tor and fucking leave this place forever.

so i need help, i followed everything u said but i messed up i think. i cant backflip so i just kept going but that probably messed it up. i couldnt find ammonia so i just mixed bleach with water and let it sit out in the sun because idk. i used a credit card on a site that said free vpn but someone called saying the credit card was overcharged or something?? also i googled presto and it was the only thing i could find, do i put the water and bleach in one of these?

lol

bump #1

bump #5

most, if not all of the steps are optional

If you vote for me, I ensure your Board here will be kept safe, pure and active.

I know a very unknown free VPN service that has all its IP addresses unbanned from 4chan and every other site

orly