Five best friends from college (played by Scarlett Johansson, Kate McKinnon, Jillian Bell, Ilana Glazer...

so it's "the hangover", which wasn't very funny, with an even worse title? "rough night", seriously?

Pass.

Jillian Bell is the only funny actress there though. Why the fuck would you put Scarlett Johansson in a comedy?

it's like poetry

Actually sounds like a direct rip-off of "Very bad things", except, because it's all bitches, [spoiler]none will be remotely punished in the end[/spioler].

Too bad they're all ugly. The closest to being fuckable is mckinnon and she's a carpet muncher.

the only one i know out of those 5 whores is a kike, therefore dropped

Holy shit my memory imprinted Denis Leary onto this movie. Sorry Christian Slater.

Why do all but one of them look like jewesses?

Kate McKinnon is so funny and talented I have to watch everything she appears in and I still can never get enough. Hollywood need to cast her in as many movies as possible if they want to ever class up the place. Her voice sounds like the dulcet tones of a siren with the body of belladonna. I've never seen someone offer so much to the world getting so little in return, she's an inspiration that is the light of our lives. True fucking legend.

i like the slightly chubby redhead

2/10

Patrician taste.

I legitimately enjoyed the 2016 Ghostbusters. what are the odds I would like this movie?

100% i guess. sorry about your brain.

OAML

This is your sexuality on hollywood. Remember to say no to blockbusters kids.

Are you okay user? Do you need to talk to someone?

Wasn't this done with Bridesmaids? I wouldn't know since I didn't watch it.

They are all jews.

You should seek out an embarrassing death.

Wow women can be just as gross and as loud as men! They talk about queefing and periods and drink excessively!
OAML

What's stupid is that it's all projection. When I go out drinking with the guys we never talk about sex, our girlfriends, or our dicks. Chicks who try to be like men come off as stupid crass whores.

So she's playing the exact same character she played in Fist Fight? She's not funny, she has the same gimmick in everything she does. Bug-eyed, awkward conversation, say things people normally wouldn't say non-chalantly. Her characters always rad as phony because of this. I hate modern "comedy".

But this is the female Hangover. The cast looks like complete and total shit. They're going to try to go for the same feel, but it's going to be the same Judd Appatow type shit they always make where they're given a basic description of the scene and then told to go out and ad-lib all the funny, which will lead to half the movie being reaction dialog "Seriously?" "THAT. JUST. HAPPENED." "Whoa, I can't believe you did that!" and just describing what they're doing in the scene "Okay, I'm opening the door now. Time to go. Time to go to the place we said we were going." as well as their motivation "'Cause I really wanna get FUCKED!" The epitome of telling rather than showing.

That photo doesn't seem real at all unless they were dipped in an acid bath while hogtied. The feet should have been the first bits of meat to go and yet they're still more or less there while the trunk is a literal skeleton. The thighs and ass are still there too.

Apparently it was what remained after piranhas got a hold of that corpse. It still looks weird.

Not an expert but if I'm not mistaken bodies decompose in a very different manner when they are in water. Could be that.

I searched the photo and it came up as a piranha victim/meal. It's super weird to me for it to have decomposed that way naturally given how soft feet flesh is. I would have expected that to have gone first, but it still looks to be there.

One of the replies on the embedded video mentioned that piranhas sometimes kill drunks who stumble into the water. Based on the duck's remains, it does make a lot more sense that the person's hands and feet were just out of the water when they were eaten as piranha will keep eating right into the chest cavity. It would also explain why the torso and skull were picked clean while the hands, buttocks, legs and feet largely remained behind.

Sounds like a shitty rehash of Very Bad Things to capture on the Hangover and Bridesmaid films. In other words, a hot pile of shit.

Glad I'm not the only one that saw the Very Bad Things connection. As I failed to spoiler, tho, the bitches will get off scot free.

Pretty embarrassing way to go, then.

jews used to be funny too. wonder what happened

It's weird that they didn't get that obese girl from Cisbusters.

That a man.

So they're taking a bunch of movies I already hate and genderswapping the characters?

No webm?

That's the no-brainer jewlywood way, nigga.

want to fug ilana glazer

Piranhas typically don't eat people alive. They're scavengers which eat dead animals normally.

The story that got people thinking they're these blood thirsty monsters was created when Teddy Roosevelt went to South America and as a gag some people had been starving some piranhas and then led a cow into the water so the hungry fishies would eat it. It's an oddity for that to happen naturally.

Got curious so looked it up, apparently in the dry season there isn't as much food available and that's when the piranhas are more likely to bite people but they usually only bite mammals when provoked.

If he was passed out drunk they probably would have bitten him at any time of the season. They avoid mammals because it's more dangerous but if it's completely stationary then there's no reason not to eat it. He also probably drowned before they ate him.

DUDE JEW VAGINA LMAO

DUDE VAJEWNA LMAO!

get the fuck off my board

goyim, don't you know how terrible marriage is? if you don't want to have a terrible life, you should ride as many cocks as possible and never settle down!

how does jillian bell keep getting work? she doesn't have looks, charisma, humor, or any acting talent.

lol
Good.
Very fuckable.

Would torrent it or watch videos on jewtube to fap to Ilana.

moot fell so far, he became a woman. It's no coincidence that he and Kate Mckinnon have never been seen in the same place at the same time.

Amateur.

Yeah, they really don't know what to do with their actresses. I guess it's more economical than making original stories.

Hahaha

You have issues.

Back to reddit, nigger.

She reminds me of a young Jenine Garoffolo.

Anyone who says "AF" unironically needs to be shot in the back of the head.

No.

Even worse: isn't the last both Jewish and black? My God, imagine that roll of the dice. JUST

Empirically great movie. Was bound to be copied.

Kind of a weird monologue by Ilana Glazer. I wonder how it fits in the movie.

THAT'S what triggers you? Nigger, go outside for a bit.

Lurk more, newfag

Go back to bed, boy.

I can do something you can't

I said go back to bed.

When are people going to accept that women aren't funny? Even if a man writes their lines for them women are just incapable of delivering comedy in a natural way. Really doesn't help that they are all fucking ugly and this type of story has been done a million times before. I hope this crashes and burns.

I agree, tho don't think for a second the same creatures that went in droves to watch cisbusters won't do the same with this shit.

You forget those "women" are jews.

I think they can be in certain circumstances where they are not trying to be "masculine" or feminist about their humor ( fart jokes/ shouting about their vaginas).

yeah but that flopped pretty hard and was shat on by most people. I really don't care if some people go and see it, as long as most dont.

women are still women, regardless of whether or not they are jews. Women just aren't funny, jewish women aren't funny & gross at the same time.

Female jews are like zoo apes, insane and ready to eat their poop.

I want to eat her poop tbh.

Stop.

What's with that flag pin on Johanson? Is she a politician? Is she basically going to play "reasonable, stiff, but still cool" Hillary stand-in?

user, fatty is Jewish too.

It worked with Bridesmaids, so why not try it again using almosy exact characters, but ripping off story that has been done in a dozen of dark comedies. It's surprising that Amy Shchumer isn't involved.

I want to be Ryan Philippe in the opening scene in The Way of the Gun.

I want Sarah Silverman to squat over me, spread her cottage cheese asscheeks and unleash a torrent of shit right into my face. And I want her to make monkey noises while she does it.

Based on on the hairstyle, I'm going to guess she's a stand in Kellyanne Conway.

For realsies?

She looks hot as fuck in that episode were they are in a plane full of jews.

Meh, I prefer her friend in Broadcity.

You know you want it.

Haven't we seen this already?

So I just noticed the jar of Vegimite in the dykes sash.

She's supposed to be an Aussie I guess.

Actually thought the "Party Down Under" was a reference to carpet munching.

Jewlywood so original. If she were Canadian, she'd have a bottle of maple syrup in her sash.

I can't believe someone got paid to do such a terrible photoshop to add it.

But you haven't seen it with women! :^)

Women are smart, and funny, after all.

Is McKinnon known for impressions? I wonder how good her accent will be.

trips + dubs confirm.

This bitch needs to be purged with fire.

hard pass.

I always thought she was the weakest part of Workaholics. The chemistry between the three main guys was pretty tight, although the milf boss played a good stiff man.

She's like Johnny Depp, she can't act straight