We're the bad guys?

You ever think that, with the homeless and prison problems in the USA, we're actually the bad guys and countries like North Korea are the good guys?

Of course user. Prison is a form of population control and people making money off of the prison industrial complex and the suffering of others are beyond moral comprehension and rehabilitation and deserve capital punishment

Sure, and Libia had an amazing infrastructure that the jealous evil west had to destroy.
Don't be a fag, user. Sure, they live with most of their basic needs covered, but they live believing their leaders invented electricity even though half their people don't have any.

You can either live like cater or rot in a capitalist society where at least a few dicks can have huge mansions for you to amaze. Wait! That last part is exactly what happened in Libia and North Korea.

"bad guys"
"good guys"

Grow the fuck up, OP. The world is not one of your shitty animes. It's a complicated system without clear cut heroes or enemies.

Not like Whites and Niggers?

The bad guys did win the war and this is us paying for it but no way in hell is nork the "good guys" unless you define good guys as them not having a central bank then, yea maybe they are somewhat good. But no freedom = no point in life

In what way are North Korean citizens "unfree"?

Government controls every aspect of your life. They don't even give you the illusion of choice.

So what? Most people in the USA have to go to a job that they hate in order to be "free". At least the government in NK gives you a job if you need one, what's the USA's unemployment rate again??

Na, its just two bad guys that don't like each other

My argument is that the NK government isn't nearly as evil as the USA's government.

All I can think of is that, if I were born in NK, I would have found (or rather, been given) a job by now.

Nobody's perfect. It's just not right how the homeless get the shaft. The legal system comes down too hard on some and not hard enough on others, and the living conditions in American prisons are brutal. But none of this means North Korea are the good guys.

Yeah, but in turn you get to choose between a hamburger or a pizza. Is your damn choice.
USA unemployment exist because they don't want to move their sorry ass and work, even for a minimum wage in a shitty job. There's no excuse for unemployment except incompetency from the unemployed. You only like a daddy government that gives you what you can't get on your own because you're an idiot.

Your definition of evil is pretty stupid.

There wasn't homeless people that committed petty crimes because they'd have somewhere to stay and 3 foods a day in prison?

OK, so I'm an idiot. Does that mean I should be denied employment? I didn't choose to have zero skills.

You can do us all a favor and kill yourself, then. You're only stealing the air from people that actually worth something.

And we're supposed to be the good guys??

There aren't homeless or prison problems, dipshit. There are lazy and nigger problems. People get blasted with bullets for wrongthink in North Korea. If that sounds good to you and you want to move there, be my guest. I'm not gonna stop you, I just came here to tell you how retarded you're being.

Human life is overrated. There are literally thousands of us.

Still not checking the "good guys" box here.

Sure, because the good guys want you to live, not to survive. If you are not able to live on your own, you might as well be dead. It's your choice, after all. So go get a gun, which is also your choice, and kill yourself with it.

And how exactly am I supposed to afford a gun without a job? You're a retard.

You still have
THE CHOICE
To hang yourself or just jump from a very high place. Seems like a retard like you can't even think about it, hell, you don't even look into solving that simple problem. No shit you don't have a job,

Are you now implying that North Koreans don't have
THE CHOICE
to kill themselves?

Doubly retarded.

They don't. Their every move is watched. They'd kill you first before you could kill yourself. For every citizen there are 2 mitilars, specially in unsatisfied "low" zones.

A free citizen is that who lives in a place that has laws to protect them from their own government.

Retards and Yuropoors need to understand that the reason why America has such a high prison population is because American prisons are actually not that bad if you're a white-collar criminal and if you're a homeless fuck on the streets then prison is preferable

Half or more of NKs population is starving. Prisoners in the US are fed 3 meals a day. It's not good quality food, but non-incarcerated citizens in NK are so hungry they eat grass clippings. In the US criminals get fair trials. In NK, people can be imprisoned with no trial and no end date. In NK, people are publicly executed like animals with no legal defense or recourse.

You're either a shitty troll with shitty bait, or just too dumb to watch a single YouTube video about North Korea. There's hundreds of them, most of which contain first person testimony from actual North Koreans.

I won't bother suggesting reading material for you, because I'm dubious you have the attention span for video subtitles, let alone articles.

Everyone starts working life with no skills. That's what entry level jobs are for. Even people who don't start working until after college enter the job market/internships with no practical applied skillset.

I think the Fascists are more like good guys