Check out the wall that Trump wants to build. Oh wait that's Mexico's wall with Guatemala

Check out the wall that Trump wants to build. Oh wait that's Mexico's wall with Guatemala.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/mexico-guatemala-border/
archive.is/AKda8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope ours is twice as high with a moat and battlements.

But user, Mexico doesn't want its new manufacturing jobs to go to aliens flooding across their southern border illegally. They stole those jobs from middle-class Americans (((fair and square))).

Those damn dirty racist Mexicans. I hope Trudeau promises to smuggle in Guatemalans over the northern border.

THEY BUILT A WALL FOR FUCKIN GUATEMALA BUT WON'T BUILD ONE FOR US!!!

ARM THE NUKES

That's a fence. I hope it's electrified at least or hard-working Mexicans will be forced to emigrate because of illegals stealing their jobs by selling drugs and killing people for cheap.

It's a wall on the border with the West Bank, you idiot.

That's not a wall. Trump will build something that will surpass Chinese great wall itself!

slide thread. sage and report op.

I hope the average Holla Forumsack isn't this clueless about geography.

Are trying to trick me into believing somewhere near the equator isn't just a fiery hot desert?

The average Holla Forumsack is clueless about anything that isn't on Holla Forums. If Holla Forums says a rainforest is a desert, then every Holla Forumsack tows that line.

Holla Forums is literally one person.

using the term Holla Forumsacks and Holla Forums is one person meme gas yourself.

over 9000 proxies, bro.

Someone said something the other day about the 2000+ users
"well 20 people with 10 proxies each"

I'm not math-magician but those numbers don't add up. kid you not that is you average Holla Forums kike shill basic multiplication is impossible

Capitalist nations build walls to keep people out, communists build walls to keep people in, Muhammad and multinational firms don't care about walls and want to take over the world.

That's a portion of the Israel West-Bank barrier.

snopes.com/mexico-guatemala-border/

Mexico's border with Guatemala is basically mountains and rain forest.

Legit picture of the Mexican-Guatemala border.

Google Image sure shows some wierd stuff about that pic.

Is that one of the spic-warding stones I've heard so much about?

If I whack it, will it tell me the time?

Even if you don't believe Snopes, Mexico's southern border is much, much greener than Mexico's mostly arid northern border.

reported

Meanwhile, the US already has a border wall as per Trump's revised "practical" plans.

I wanted the great cement wall that you could dump the Rio Grande through and affirm forever the covenant that permits the US southern border from being the 38th parallel.

archive.is/AKda8

I used Google Map to check the Mexico/Guatemala frontier.
Found this. From one side, the sign says "Limit of the Mexican United States".
From the opposite side, the same sign says "Limit of the Guatemala Republic".

https:[email protected]/* */,-91.9564371,3a,75y,73.52h,78.13t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1shkz8uX5LStYNN4TU2l63tQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

THIS THREAD IS REDDIT TIER CANCER

GAS YOURSELVES, EVERY ONE OF YOU

Yeah, technically Mexico is also an "United States" it's just in English we generally only tend to use the term "United States" to refer to the United States of America.