SolidWorks vs Siemens nx11

SolidWorks vs Siemens nx11.
which one is the best and why?

They are good at different things. It also depends on where you work as you often don't get a choice. Solidworks is what you want if you are unsure. Its used by mechanical engineers quite a lot. SIEMENS is Teutonic 4th Reich CAD/CAM system of choice, so if you are from Holla Forums there is always that.

semens runs on loonox so I'd go with that one

wut?

siemens because it's the one thing OP drinks all day

Haven't used Siemens but have experience in both Solidworks and Inventor. I've found Inventor to be easier and faster to use, at least when it comes to sketching and assemblies.

inventor is for kids and old women who want to redecorate their house.
it doesn't even have FEA toolbox

bump

Apples and Oranges, but NX is superior for working with very large assemblies and teams. Has more advanced PLM, FEM, CFD.

bump>>721895
both are CAD software.
more advanced than a software like Ansys?

If you look at price point, for one. Solidworks 4K-8K, NX 6K-20K+
Probably not, don't know. We are comparing Cad/PLM programs here. But I am pretty sure you can simulate things in NX that solidworks can't do.
Teamcenter is also way more advanced than simple vault software, like for instance autodesk has.

so you're guessing?

When you are a fucking pleb there is no difference. Obviously ANSYS is special-purpose software that excels at being hyper-specialized. Nastran is licensed by NX, its very capable, so just roll with it and do something.

SolidWorks, industry standard. After that I'd say Inventor.

AVOID EVERYTHING SIEMENS
they make mediocre shit that is WAYYY over complicated for doing simple tasks (LE GERMAN SPACE MAGIC XDD) imagine the g11 fire control group but its software and written in some obscure programming language. THATS SIEMENS

fyp+I can confirm this.

t. repairs white goods irl

Germans are autistic

No, a quick look at the nx site listed acoustic simulation. 95% sure Solidworks doesn't do that, but feel free to check for yourself.

Interesting, do you know details about Siemens software? Would like to know more.

could be handy.

Sounds enticing. Please do explain.

SIEMENS is the German equivalent of General Electric in the USA. When Putsch-chan and AFD-chan get their poll numbers to (19)31%, you are going to see some serious shit. German engineers designing the next round of wonder weapons will be doing so using SIEMENS software.