You come home late at night, walk into your room, turn on the light and see this

You come home late at night, walk into your room, turn on the light and see this

What do??

Put out the rat poison

YO QUIERO TACO BELL

Dress it up in stupid animal outfits and take selfies with it and post them on normiebook until the little bastard regrets being born from his bitch mother

Sell it to a snob for purebreed bux

Keep it. He looks sort of looks like one of dogs I currently own. Little dogs require little care, what's one more?

My man post proof or kill yo mothafuckin self!..

Call ICE

sell over the internet

Try to figure out who would put up teddy wallpaper in my room

If it's a bitch in heat, throw it into a enclosure with a giant as fuck pit bull and film the rape dominance and post it on YouTube and Holla Forums Holla Forums!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder why there is a rodent in my home, grab my gloch and check the doors are secure.

Checked

*that was satisfying*

spoiler fail

whats the liquid in the buckets?
i assume its not water

Put the rat outside where it belongs

Water.

Rats so not know how to swim.

Great fucking timing OP, I just got issued a court date because one of those little fuckers that my sister owns escaped and nipped some kid and her retarded mother and I took responsibility for the fucking mutt. For all I know the dog was probably trying to defend itself from the little shit trying to touch it and the mother most have likely tried to hit the dog to get it away from the kid, but I don't know, I didn't see it happen.

If I the kind of money I would actually do that for shits and giggles.

Euthinize the little fucker for getting you into so much trouble and for running up your financial bills!!

Either that or chop his dick off and neuter the little bastard

Is it really that bad? This is my first time ever going to court.

Your first you say? That is even worse because your lawyer will milk you for everything you got for being inexperienced and you have nobody else to blame except your dog for getting you into so much trouble.

YO QUEIRO TACO BELL

broham. you don't need a lawyer. plead no contest. Trust me. You'll have to pay the kid's medical and that's it. Which is fair tbh

Do you know how expensive the hospitals are nowadays?? The dog probably traumatized the little fucker and user will probably have to pay for his psychiatric visits as well!! Do you know how expensive a psychologist is nowadays ehh??

Checked and watched.
I read around and it seems most people pit antifreeze. As a bonus it preserves the mouse corpse so it won't rot and it won't freeze over if you plan on using it in a unheated garage or something for a long period of time

Haha my favorite part is when he catches that big ass squirrel screaming and trying to get away