Bronies are the most disgusting, degenerate people on the fucking planet

Bronies are the most disgusting, degenerate people on the fucking planet.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/11FWYiL01YZgI2-jtOxQF-BDH274LIwc3d6Yb6yC6gho/edit?hl=en_US
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nah, ill say ppl who like scat are the most disgusting,degenerate people on the planet tbh

That and liberals. Both are mental degenerates who enjoy smearing shit.

samefagging at different chan

Apple Jack is mai waifu :3

I disagree.

Go back to trash you fucking faggot

Thanks for the (you) dumbass. You just got got.

I still can't get over the cringe material that came from that guy with a Twilight plushie.

pics?

I can't remember if I could bring myself to save them. Let me check.

Found em, good luck reading the second

If I was an MLP creator and read this I would be extremely disappointed and disturbed.
Fucking hell these faggots are disgusting.

Oh fuck off with your impotent rage about a totally insulated community that isn't harming anybody and just wants to be left alone. Why do cute pone's trigger you so hard user? What did the bad man do to you when you were a child?

I will continue to masturbate to pictures of hot ponies and occasionally start a thread about it to communicate with like minded folk (which you can easily hide if it triggers you that badly) and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. Either learn to tolerate it or fuck off back to whichever safespace you crawled out of. End of discussion. I win.

Reported.
Trash is your home GO AWAY!

Where did the bad man touch you? Talk to us user, we will help you work through it. This is what you fascistic little shitbabbys can't seem to understand, the moment your hate reaches me it turns into love, doubles in volume and is fired right back at you. This is our secret weapon and it is the reason that you will never defeat us. Deal with it.

GO AWAY FROM HERE GO. ACK TO THE FUCKING TRASHCAN YOU FAGGOT!

I'm chill as fuck, you're a cringy autist and my point still stands
Go back to masturbating with your Twilight Sparkle body pillow
Also, you may want to look at the WebM

pretty hot tbh

I couldn't watch this for more than 15 seconds.
Fucking hell these guys are disgusting even more so than Nazis and Nazi pedos and Nazi furries

Of course. They are autist enough to have printed their own books. Of smutty trash :P

docs.google.com/document/d/11FWYiL01YZgI2-jtOxQF-BDH274LIwc3d6Yb6yC6gho/edit?hl=en_US

yea nigga whatever you say, but can you go back to >>>/halfchan/ now?

I love smearing shit all over my plushy clop toy.

Was never never afraid of the older boys. I once gave a kid about three years older than me a black eye, and another time a guy who had me by the neck who was two years older than me to let go.

Oh but the webm had one thing correct my teasing was done me by all races and genders. But I'd brake any finger they laid on me.

Grow up user, just grow the duck up…This is just getting sad now. Who is the real "faggot" in this situation? Have a long hard think about that. I'm not insulting your here, I'm just saiyan…

Pathetic. This kind of bs is why we will inevitably triumph and reconquer this board, you have your stupid little videos that intentionally show only the worst aspects of the fandom, we have love, tolerance and the truth…It's pretty clear who is going to win this war. Don't worry, we are willing to tolerate your presence after the reconquista but any parasprites that aren't open to adult discussion will be banned.

I am active in the brony community and I'm not lying when I say that we have folks from all walks of life in our ranks. I have met some autistic basement dwellers, sure, but I have also met bankers, scientists, military men and even the occasional politician. You have your image of what we are and the fact is that it couldn't be further from the truth, it's an outright lie and I'm getting pretty tired of hearing you sheep bleat it out again and again. Just grow up for heaven's sake. What is the big deal here?

We're here, we like cute ponies, now deal with it.

This is it
HORSEFUCKERS ARE CONTERREVOLUTINARY AND DESRVE TO BE SHOT ON SIGHT

What about us folks who enjoy young tight bodies? I myself used to have a deal worked out a local coke whore where for $300 I could fuck her 11 year old daughter. For an extra $100 I could the mom too. The girl lost her virginity of all 3 holes to me. She used to whimper through anal but always swallowed! This went on for 3 years until I moved. I'm 6'2" and have had grown women say no anal because "it's too big" but that girl was a real champ! I used to spank her! Beautiful little thing. Gorgeous feet!
Where do I fit in your degenerate scale?

By this logic anime fans should be oppressed too…

WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE
First they came for the Bronies and I didn't do anythin because I thought it was funny…'Next they came for me!

There's a lot of material, isn't there?

BRONY SCUM FURFAGS AND WEEBS ARE ALL USEFUL IDIOTS FOR CAPITALISM
YOU WILL NEVER LEAD A REVOLUTIONARY VANGUARD
YOU SHOULD BE SHOT

Hue hue hue. Do you really think that I am two dimensional enough to fall into the one dimensional left/right bs?

I'm employing individuals for their labor in a way that is profitable and there's nothing you can do to stop me

Nice. I build shit. I hope to see the stars.

BRONIES ARE FUCKING CANCER!!! THEY FALL FOR THE SAME GIMMICK OF COMPANIES TRYING TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF KIDS' CHARACTERS THAT HAVE REPETITIVE PERSONALITIES AND SENSES OF HUMOR THAT ARE FUCKING EASY TO WRITE AND SUPER NORMIE!!!!

Good. Tell me something new, Captain Obvious.

YOUR MOM IS WORSE THO XDDDDD

For you funny lol xdddd

What is a simple way that you've found to get semen stains off a MLP plushy?

Call me a nostalgiafag, but I miss bronies.
When they just started out and became well known, the whole internet laughed at them. Damn it was funny. We would make endless memes making fun of them, shit on their OC's and cringe at their videos and art.
We laughed together at them. They were the greatest meme of that time.

Now the world is much colder. Bronyfags scattered to the winds and the fetish fell in decline after MLP hit their stride.
"It's a cartoon for little girls!"
Now I don't know if it's funny anymore. It's just sad now.
Let them be, they're more happy than we will ever be.

Oh wow… them feels… my tears are being shed, user…

No we are not.

Can you imagine how the creators of that stupid fucking show are feeling here lately? Given they weren't already shit eating pony fuckers.

i wanto cum inside rainbow dash

what is "mare juice"? is it like, the pussy juice?

I want to submerge rainbow dash in a jar of cum

I want to be rainbow dash submerged in a jar of cum.

I want to be a jar of cum.

I am become radiator, destroyer of cum

Will you let me be in your jar of cum? Let's call it the Human cum jar project.

Sure thing, friend

Bump cause I wanna laugh at bronie shit some more.

Nice. Speaking of babydicked losers, would you also happen to be the guy from the "Feminism is NOT cancer" thread?

Not only are you a self-hating faggot, you're also a fucking manchild loser who watches shows for little girls, you fucking creep loser. But hey, I guess feminism and MLP goes together with you weak skinny estrogen-filled faggots, huh? Fucking ironic, really.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Tell them only that Discordio is dead and that Travis posting died with him.

I'd absolutely fuck a cute pastel colored cartoon pony if reality broke and a horny one manifested in my lap.

But wanting to be one or thinking you already have a relationship with an imaginary one is fucking perverse and degenerate.

That's more like it.

But his buttbuddies on discord told him he is such a good boy!
He honestly needs to get back to work at CIA, they aren't paying him to post furshit on Holla Forums

Bronies aren't starting terrorist organisations demanding political obedience towards the pony lifestyle.

Anitfa, BAMN, BLM, feminists, and BLM have that front. That puts Bronies in 6th place, assuming they give a fuck at all.

Let hem have their fetish. Zero fucks given as long as they don't demand special treatment a'la the groups above.

Wearn't you that freak wearing a chastity cage in one of the pony threads before they were flushed out?

2012 called, it wants its easy target back.

the year 13BC just called. it wants it's " called" joke back

I'd say furfags are worse. At least MLP fans stay in their closet and don't try to whore for attention. Plus, a lot of US servicemen were into MLP for whatever retarded fucking reason. Regardless, Puppy in my pocket is still the master-race.

Agreed

No user, i'd say they're the largest community that come out of their closet

I want to cum inside Derpy Hooves

Pls don't want that.

sexy xxx

everyone needs a safespace

Wait! Are you telling me cartoons can't be waifus only anime?

I haven't quite lost my faith in humanity yet, I need more bronies to do the trick.

I refuse to believe that.

Smooth move ex-lax, what is the next step in your "master plan"?

We should just turn this thread into a weird fucking fetish thread.

There we go. Keep that shit up.

rip

cant tell if the fags posting bronie shit just to be funny shits or actual bronies

Let's hope it's not the latter

Newsflash: All sex is disgusting and should be a taboo kept behind closed doors.
A brony is no more disgusting than the football jock talking about how he slurped up some hoe's mucus snatch.

I agree and disagree. All sex is gross, but it's a little silly to dress up as a pony to fuck each other.