Psst Holla Forums post hotwheels

psst Holla Forums post hotwheels.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/whore.txt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's our hero. Never forget.

Fuck me, she is a freaking hot mama!

He's a kike who betrayed us.

He's a man who defended us and only left because the pressures on his life were too great. he was not perfect, but he was the best we had and you know it, you filthy kike. I know of no man so willing to defend us as greatly as he did. He got kicked off every platform, remember when you could only donate to this place through a bitcoin wallet when it was in its early stages? When it was being ddos'd by lizardsquad? when GNAA was taking over boards? When Holla Forums was rampant? When hotwheels income streams stopped? Remembering that Hotwheels doesn't necessarily have long to live and finds it hard to do *anything* in daily life because of said illness? Remember every media hitpiece about this place? The false court orders, the false-flagging framers (like pedo dan) trying to get this place shut down? He did his best for us, and eventually took his leave. He tried his hardest and most importantly he gave us a home when no one else would take us.
Now, please either take what I said to heart, or kill yourself.

Amen Holla Forumsrother! He saved us from the cuckening! Nevar forget

root vegetables

He had no choice. Jim's a fiend and he couldn't keep this place running. Hotwheels was bamboozled and backed into a corner, and then Jim ends up looking like the person that could save 8ch to him
Don't blame Hotwheels for the evil of Jim.

So I am a weird guy so I end up with you weird people.

Praise HWs

Bump for wheel-san

I actually miss hotwheels.

More like wheeled into a corner!

carlos you shitskin

I still can't believe he's gone! So young.

bump , PRAISE HWS

RIP Hotwheels. You were such a hot sexy bastard, always surrounded by dripping pussy. You will be missed.

He is not kill

The anthem makes me cringe because the tune isn't suited to the lyrics and also it apes the USSR which the opposite of what an imageboard should aspire to be imo

Is there anything more American than that?

he called to arms over mlpchan get, and let everyone ddos the FBI. pretty all right in my book.

imageboards are nip in origin though, you burgers don't own shit
Also USSR > America anyway

Sure thing Holla Forums
By the way, America's best thing about them is not necessarily being the creators or originators of the best thing, but executing and creating the best variants of them
Basically you're a faglord

can't find my HWS folder, shit.

Keep looking user. This thread is important.

hahaaa bitches, found it

nice. not in front of the right computer but some people don't know about this
8ch.net/whore.txt

Holy shit. I knew about the succubus story but I didn't know about the details.
This is some crazy shit.

there's some vids floating of his trashed place somewhere. can't be fucked to find them right now, sorry.

Best thread on the catalog right now

What vidya is he playing in second pic?
Looks like StarCraft 2.

possibly starcraft ,yes.

Didn't he rape that woman?

Love you so much Hotwheels.
our glorious leader

Bump to fuck /pone/ spammers

Thank Hotwheels

Here Hotwheels,sailing the sea and taking this beautiful maiden to the designated rape area.

top-tier thread

bump so I can save these tomorrow

If Hotwheels ever come back, he should rename his online handle to "Midget Spinner" I think that sounds more clever and describes him better, plus Fidget Spinners are the hot new thing

Rest in Peace, Frerick Brennan.

I hope they don't put you in charge of writing his epitaph.

Bumpf

Final bumpf ;D

Rest in Peace, Mr Little Man

we need this based motherfucker to come back as admin

He was a hero

I keep saying this. Unfortunately politics has ruined everything so now everybody is pissed all the time and OC is considered bad because emotion is "edgy." This is both in normalfag circles and here.

COME BACK, PLEASE!
ALL IS FORGIVEN!

Got this from the pisswater

test please ignore
║   ╔══
╚═╬═╗
══╝   ║