Have you talked to a child about fapping yet?

Have you talked to a child about fapping yet?

I-I.. what the fuck?

Who did this and why would they post this on youtube?

No but I am teaching my neice how to make herself feel good. Best uncle in the world here

google youtube elsa

confirmed pedos on yt

I am teaching my 10-yo daughter the same thing… she is VERY appreciative of my hands-on approach, too.

That's awesome. The sooner they learn how to flick the little bean the happier they will be

What the fuck is wrong with these parents?

Nothing at all, you conservatite head-in-the-sand fucktard.

How much of a faggot is that kid OMG

This timeline is too fucked, I'm outta here.

I'm a pedo that's pro-rape and even I'm disturbed, downthumbered for the leftist degeneracy

"that's why you don't need a boy"
Basically this video is not about masturbation as the children would experience it naturally, but about fully exposing them to the whole shebang at once. Get them as degenerate as possible so when high school comes they are like an open orifice.

He's cute. I'd rather see him than the fuzzywuzzy, nigger and spic kids.

On an unrelated note: When I was 17 I was talking to one of my underage cousins & her female friend about masturbation. We were having quite an interesting conversation when her mom overheard us (door was open) and basically banned me from being alone with her daughter ever again

In a way that backfired though because she became very curious about sex and masturbation and quickly started experimenting with other boys and even sneaking in boys into their house while the parents were asleep. She became a legit hoe

If my Aunt didn't fucking butt in I could have had a nice chat with them, maybe some light petting with each other, and that would have been that. She would have stayed pure

0:48 look at that disgusting coalburning whore and her disgusting niglet child. It makes me want to vomit. Women like that should be shunned not invited to do youtube videos that thousands of people will watch.

Take me with you

schweet

Your all fucking stupid talking to kids about masturbating isn't a bad thing.

Yeah but the thing is the parents are all fat degenerates. I'm actually clever and I'd be a perfect talker in that situation. Wish I was in the video instead of the parents.

No, it isn't, but using this talk to parade sex toys is about as degenerate as it gets.

I'm sure you've already covered this, but don't forget to reassure that the 'feel like peeing' isn't that but the rise to orgasm and if she keeps at it, she'll have release soon enough.

They're all fat. The dad will be even fatter in the future. Your sage's are useless

Im doing it anyway because your all idiots butthurt over a video that isn't a bad video its not apart of the pedophile agenda fucking faggots.

Pedophilia isn't the issue here. The issue is prematurely exposing kids to a whole range of sexual activities which they have little maturity to process. Masturbation is one thing but it's clear they are more interested in pushing the 'everything is okay if it feels good' angle.

Yeah and plus who wants to "explain" that to kids? Parents should put on a show. Maybe not in the perverted way you sick pedos are thinking, but as if a teacher tries to entertain their students. Those parents should practice their personalities a little bit more.

Only an adult with an agenda would. Parents should be the ones to have 'a word' with their child. Leave it to the schools are you'll have your young man or lady coming home with a warped view of things. Those parents are suspiciously teacher-like in their behavior.

Talking a bit bullshit

No, it's a reasonable view.

Nope. You're fake. You're not good either. You're on this site to be real, not have shitty arguments.

What on earth are you talking about? I'm sincerely stating my view. Nothing more, nothing less.

Fine. But who knows what you got up your sleeve?

He's a soggy cum sock up his sleeve, that's what it is!

I am showing my son how to hide the weiner

Pin the tail

All those kids are going to turn into MJ replicates when they're older because they were never able experience a normal childhood

This reminds me of that scene from Happiness. Satire has become reality.

They are also out of Seattle, WA. Big surprise there.

PO Box 19604
Seattle, WA 98109

Facebook.com/watchcut
Twitter.com/Cut
Snap chat: @watchcut
Instagram: @storiesbycut @100YOB

Someone please go firebomb this place.

The surprise is I'm not wearing sleeves.

Surprise! I'm a woman!

Now that is a surprise!

this is not about kids at all, it's about making controversial content for views

this should be on level with grooming children for sex

I groom my dogs for sex

Doyou show them how to masturbate as well?

Nope, I just lend out my hand and they seem to hump it by themselves

I used to show my daughters online sex toy websites, and we'd sit together and see what sort of things they might like to try. All quite normal and above board.

When Mommy teaches their daughter at an early age how to feel good, the bond lasts forever