Need some advice, everyone!

I have enough money saved up. Should i book a trip to Disney world for us and surprise her? I think it's a good way to show her how nice I am and it's a good way to start a relationship. What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NGhuLkjl4iI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What? Talk to her beforehand. have a drink with her or anything. Then, you can make this move, this will show her how important she is to you.

If you start with disney world, you'll just look like a weirdo.

Tell her that you are also antisemitic

Already booked the trip, it's now or never.
Wish me luck.

SO WHY ASK??

so how fat are you?

Just rape lol

Just about every female convenience store clerk calls me honey and I'm not sure why.

Granted, some of them are older women, but not all. I'm like, are they looking at the same man I see in the mirror?

To give me a confidence boost.

kek. Get wrecked m8

Too bad girls don't find eating a shit ton of Mcdonalds attractive or you'd have that shit down.

you're crazy
she's a fastfood waitress
and if a random crazy asked a randomer grill to disneyworld, would she go?
you'll frighten her, that's all.

if she's Jenny, yes

ok. you're on first name terms at least. have you met her out of work at all? been for a beer or a movie?

I'm not OP. it was a joke about a Youtuber named Jenny who loves Disneyland.

she doesnt like you, she works food fucking service my guy, she has to be nice to the customer.

Holy shit I can't breathe. Nigga you just wasted money on some roastie at McDonald's who you don't even fucking know. I am lmfao at your life my dude.

What the fuck? NO you autist. If you want to spend money to get laid spend a fuckload less on a whore. Even if she's no totally creeped out all you'll get from the trip is laid once or twice.

Op you are fucked..chances are she has a cock in her panties. Pack some lube faggot

がんばってね, user!!

It wasn'nt Jenny who got the Dineyland surprise…It was Lilly.
youtube.com/watch?v=NGhuLkjl4iI

oh shite,tht's were that meme comes from!

I'm talking about this Jenny, you sicko

I really hope this is real

Me too! I can't wait until she CRUSHES ALL HIS DREAMS, when she gives him that look, like, "What the fuck…?"

Fuck you man..my Lilly makes this girl look lile a slut on drugs..
mY lILLY IS AN aNGEL.

Lily IS pretty gorgeous, even as a [xx]-yo

just kill yourself - stop trying to spread the sperg genes

just stick to wanking. its not gonna work out. i promise you.

stream your suicide when you inevitably fail. you fucking retard. you deduced that she wants to go to disneyland because of a fucking shirt?what is your major malfunction?

even if it "worked" it's autistic as fuck
do you really want to tell your future kids how you hooked up with their mom at disneyland?

bait thread but u got me

I'm laughing my ass off imagining OP asking this woman to come to Disneyland with him hahaha

OP is gonna make her a happy woman.

wow op, that's pretty romantic

she is pretty much guaranteed to appreciate this

Fuck you for posting this.

Ask her to go bowling OP

hi /lit/

I've noticed this too. My theory is that Denny's requires females to refer to customers as Honey or Hun, and they form a habit of it. I think that anyone working at a convience store/gas station who says Hun or honey has worked at Denny's at one point in their life

Am I sure?

underrated post.
This. So much this.
But I sense this is bait.

b8

There's a girl who works at my local Big Lots. She's in her twenties, pretty cute. She's always really friendly to me, so I started to think maybe she thought I was handsome. Maybe she was into me. Maybe she was just waiting for a nice user to talk to her, make her laugh, get to know her, ask her out.

Then I realized she's as nice to every other customer as she is to me and stopped being an idiot.

I've reached that point in my life where I believe someone, somewhere, has actually done this. I've seen too many posts that look fabricated for the purpose of garnering a few sensible chuckles, only to be entirely factual.

Autism is a hell of a drug.

I don't even eat out because I want the food service industry to go bankrupt. I only go out to go to the grocery store and work otherwise I stay at home. How do I meet single girls my age?

How old are you, faggot? If you're in your 20's go to a bar or the gym

Also I don't drink

You don't have to drink. Take a friend who does, and start a conversation with a girl you see. If she rejects you, move on. Maybe even go to a new bar.

It's pretty simple, just don't overthink it.

I don't have any friends nearby, I just moved.

Not /lit/. Although i have noticed that /lit/ has the best qt's by far.

Slow your autism and listen. The point isn't that it has to be a bar, or that you have to go with someone. The point is that you have to go to a place where females go. The gym, the beach, the park, the swimming pool, I could go on. Go somewhere and talk to someone. Just keep on trying until something sticks. And if nothing sticks, then work on your appearance.

Like I said, it's fucking simple. Stop getting in your own way.

I don't know where decent females would go. I imagine only whores go to bars. And I have no idea how to just start a conversation with a girl, or any random stranger for that matter.

I bet you think strippers like you too

Do you think anyone has a magical device that detects who the "decent" females are? The answer is no. You have to take a risk and talk to her.

You have an easy excuse to start a conversation. "Hey, I just moved here, can you tell me where a good place to have fun is?". You could even be more forward and add that she looks cute and that she looks like she would know some fun places, ect ect.

Again, stop getting in your own way.

The library, the park, the mall… decent women hang out at decent places. You're looking for lonely women who aren't actively trying to hook up but still wish it would happen. Not a whore at a bar

I can't stay at those places for more than a few minutes because I have literally nothing to do at them and would be left standing around aimlessly.

Ahh, the word of the defeatist. Yes you can, faggot. You just don't want to. You want a hole to put your cock into without any effort.

Well tough shit little jimmy, women are huge amounts of time, effort, money, and pain. Learn to deal with it or learn to love fapping more than your desire for companionship.

OP, any pics?

Time-stamped booking confirmation?

I want to believe

I've stopped fapping because I don't feel like it any more. Guess I'll just stay single and probably kill myself in my mid 30's.

Things to do at the library;
Check out a book
Talk to people about literature
Talk to women
Things to do at the park;
Sit on a bench and relax
Admire nature
Read a book
Talk to women *hard to not look creepy if you dont do it right*
Things to do at a mall;
Buy stuff
Talk to people
I dont really know what people do at malls besides those two things.

People at the library want to read and be left the fuck alone.
I don't buy things except only food, and occasionally from amazon.
Also only pedophiles go to parks.

Why are you so defeatist? You think it's too hard? You fear rejection? Both?

Let me tell you, the first time is the worst, and the anticipation is even worse than that. Just do it you glorious winged faggot

So what? What's going to happen when you bother them?
And off you go, on to the next one. Wow, that sure was terrible, golly-gee.

Because life sucks, and then you die.

Wrong. Your life sucks because you make it so.

No, it's true. Probably the best lesson my dad ever told me. "Life isn't fair".

No shit it isn't fair, but that doesn't mean it always sucks 100% of the time. You have a great influence in your own life faggot.

Fight it all you want, but you're only lying to yourself. The sad part is, you knew that already.

I always take the negative assumption as a preventative measure.

It's very telling that you ignore this post

Enjoy being a slave. You'll never make anything yourself constantly being on the defensive. Your line of thinking is like folding every hand in poker. You're too scared to bet.

Just get up and leave the table.

Well I'm already a wagecuck

I like how you don't disagree or try to refute my analogy to poker. Almost like you know your line of thinking is absurd and cowardly.

Not really, I'm not even playing poker. I was never at the table.

Everyone is at the table in that analogy, dumbshit. As long as you live, you're playing. Some people bet and win big, others get shanked at the table for their chips, and then there's people like you. Who sit there watching it all happen and fold every hand because you never learned to take risks.

I'm not playing though.

Yep, you are. Right now. You only stop when you get up from the table. In other words, kill yourself pussy. You won't do it, no balls. No one would miss you anyway, faggot.

You're probably right that no one would miss me. I don't really give a shit though. I don't have anything investment in my life.

Another lie from the glorious faggot. You claim you don't care, but you spend multiple posts here discussing your retarded reasoning on your life. If you didn't care, you would be dead already.

Posting here is due to boredom tbqh. I got out of work at 5 and have nothing to do until I go to sleep and go to work again tomorrow.

Why work if you don't care? Why be bored, you don't care anyway, just kill yourself. Stop the boredom.

Your logic fails at every turn. You lie to yourself every post. You are pathetic and have no one to blame but yourself. Accept it and move on, or kill yourself now.

Because it's the only thing I know

A man who doesn't care has no responsibilities. You have no need to know anything, if you don't care.

Truth is, you do care, like everyone else. And it's just like I said, you're too scared to take risks. I'm done now, you're going to keep making excuses. Though I will admit that I would love to just watch you sit and lay awake tonight as you try to forget this conversation, instead of actually doing something productive for once.

Work is productive. That way I can pay for food.

Thanks for the talk though. It won't change anything but it was nice anyway.

I wrote you a shitty song to the tempo of 1930s musical
you gotta wisk her off her feet
you gotta throw her in your van
you gotta take her down to disney world and show her the time of her life
when you get there make sure she cant just escape
you gotta put her on a tight leash
you gotta march her down the lines
you gotta show her the entire world
thats dis-ney world
now if she frets dont you worry
you just gotta give her a few love taps
this is mcdonalds love
so unique to the world
mc–don-alds love so pure so fine so divine
nothing can compete
so remember just wisk her of her feet
go track her down
get her schedule and bide your time
be-cause this is mcdonalds love
dont analyze aside her life you just have to act!

If it's real please OP tell us when will you stream your suicide

You are required to do that if you work at McD's you asspie.

But do it anyway but maybe she has a boy friend.