From a purely physical/athletic stand point: which one of these guys is superior?

From a purely physical/athletic stand point: which one of these guys is superior?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nR3qbQeo8nY
youtube.com/watch?v=MxZQw-dEydU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would need to see some statistics on them all

Bolt

Why? Can't decide to which one to jerk off to?

Ahh fuck. I've been found out.

None of them

Boxers.

none of them can compare to the magnificent specimen that is Big E

Who is this semen demon?

Big E, one third of pro wrestling team The New Day

All in initial stages of brain degeneration from injury, thus inferior

I'm leaning towards Lebron but I don't know what the white guy does and I don't really know enough about boxing to compare it to basketball.

why is "stupid" on top of his penis?

Nigger living faggot

at least E is a good wrestler and an amazing talker

basketball relies more on speed and strength - boxing relies more on quickness and power.

Roy Jones Jr is a literal freak of nature. He went from 154 pounds all the way up to heavyweight!

youtube.com/watch?v=nR3qbQeo8nY

Six division champ

are these not the same thing?

Not at all.

Speed is what someone tops out at in full sprint, quickness is how fast someone can move around at different angles and can switch their directions really quick and sudden. Quickness is essential in boxing seeing as you always have to be fighting at different angles also you have to have really quick head movement and body control.

For example this fat fuck in pic related is a lot slower than LeBron but also a lot quicker than him at the same time.

here an example of old fatass Shaq showing he can still be quick

youtube.com/watch?v=MxZQw-dEydU

fuck off faggot

"RAAAARRRR ME SMASH" doesn't count as talking

I will grudgingly admit that he is a better wrestler than the average mastodon, though

What about these?

LeGOAT because he's probably the most well-rounded of the five. Strength, speed, agility, etc.

None of them. I think Tyson is superior to Lebron in boxing and Lebron is superior to Tyson is basketball.Nigger the hedgehog looks like he's easy to knock out but Tyson looks he'd lose a race to him. I don't know who the other two are.

Finally he will be a big guy on the inside and on the outside.

Bolt looks best naked.

Seconded