It's a fact! Women are programmed to cheat, say scientists

What drives women to cheat?

Scientists can now show females are constantly on the lookout for a better partner.

Women are said to get the 'fittest genes' from their affair partner and look after the baby with their more reliable long-term partner.

New research suggests women have been programmed by evolution to pursue affairs in case they decide to leave their partners.

The “mate-switching hypothesis” suggests that humans - especially women - have evolved to constantly test their own relationships and check for better long-term options.

The scientists believe it applies particularly to childless women whose choice of partner can have a huge impact on their subsequent ability to raise children.

The theory that affairs are women's natural back-up plan challenges the accepted notion that humans are intended to be monogamous.

It suggests humans have evolved to constantly be on the lookout for better long-term partners that their current ones.

David Buss, Cari Goetz and their team told the Sunday Times: 'Lifelong monogamy does not characterise the primary mating pattern of humans.

'Breaking up with one partner and re-mating with another - mate switching - may more accurately characterise the common, perhaps the primary, mating strategy of humans.'

Mr Buss is professor of evolutionary psychology at the University of Texas, and Mr Goetz is assistant professor of psychology at California State University, San Bernardino.

For our ancestors, disease, poor diet and poor medical care meant few lived past 30 - meaning experimenting to find the most suitable partner may have been key to survival.

Women would pick partners with the highest chance of survival, but have someone in reserve in case that person died.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3751766/Women-programmed-affairs-evolution.html

Scientists get money for this? Everyone with common sense knows that women are always on the lookout for something better.

sage because there are many women threads now

CHEATING IS GOOD FOR YOU GOYS, IT'S IN YOUR GENES!

A society in which there were two or three times as many women than men after age 30 would be one in which men had far more dating market power. That would explain why settled societies had to restrain women more and more, as settled societies would generally suffer fewer male deaths.

Western birth rates were dropping before WWI and spiked after WWI and WWII, probably because women briefly had no options.

these bitches aint loyal

Women don't give a fuck about men. They can cheat on a man and not feel the slightest pang of conscience.

The only wifey material is if you are very very fortunate and find a young virgin from a religious family, mother, father, siblings, no divorce in the family, all religious and moral friends, who is devoted to you and only you for the rest of your life.

For most of us, that is not a possibility.

pls go 4chan

>>>/mgtow/

PIC RELATED

No kidding. Women have demonstrated too many times, in too many different ways, that they cannot be trusted. Whatever you do to be good to your woman is irrelevant. The second she meets a man with more money, higher income, a better car, or even something as petty as being a few inches taller, she's gone. The best part is, divorce laws being outdated to the 1890s means that you'll be paying her to leave you and suck Chad's cock.

If you're going to marry any woman these days, you need an ironclad pre-nup that states very clearly that if she walks, she gets nothing - no money, no property, no custody of the kids, zero. Otherwise, you'll pay for it when she gets bored.

There are at least three threads shitting on women now, we don't need one more, come on now.

mutha fuckin bitchass nigga nigga bitch mutha fuckin bitass nigger muthafuckin nigga nigga mutha fuckin bitchass….and so on and so forth

So, these bitches ain't loyal, what else is new?

It's not news that women are hypergamous. The issue is that it's practically illegal to keep your woman in line

Look at all those baby surrogates. Someone impregnate this poor woman.

This just makes women look bad. It basically says they are no more advanced than any other animal, and have a sole purpose to have sex in order to produce offspring with nothing else useful to add to society. Add on top of that it is calling them all natural cheaters, I'm surprised nobody has attacked them yet. The researchers, I mean, not women.

No that was of women. The one for men was to fight off any man coming for them to establish that he was the dominant man and best for her protection.

All; these white knight fags can't stand the truth about women.

nigga please, our Aryan ancestors were totally red-pilled about women and kept them in their place.

No faggots. Were telling you not to trust women and be very careful in finding one you will mate with.

Don't go by looks
Don't go by appearances, such as an appearance of morality or virtue
Don't go by anything she says or does

Look at her family
Are her parents still together?
Are her siblings happily married and no kids out of wedlock?
Are her friends happily married and no kids out of wedlock?
Is she from the same ethnic and religious background as you?
Now start asking "are we compatible?".

Do you have a good job and career?
Do you know how to be a husband and father?

so many new cunts here, strategic pluralism been there since mankind came to be you fucking idiots.
Thats why people who go "slut pride" and feminism that argues more sex with multiple partners (thats what drives them) is said to be regressive left, women are going back to the primitive days, it drives their pussy juice. Dont you cunts read anything?

spotted a jew

lol

Keep telling your fairytales, Mordecai. The white race will continue to perpetuate itself and there isn't anything you can do about it besides twiddle your nose.

you know i read here on Holla Forums about male birds finding out about their partners mating with other males resulted in them pecking apart the eggs and pecking on the female who inturn just kept on taking it

"Wife material" is a contradiction: a wife is someone who is married, and marriage is (was) a way of legally forcing people to stay together.

What people mean by "wife material" is a girl who doesn't need to be forced to stick by her man. But marriage existed precisely because most girls do.

That's why I've settled on surrogate + nanny when it's time to have children. What's the limiting factor with my option? Money. I know I can get money if I work my ass off. However, I have no idea how to go about finding a top 0.0001% stay-at-home-mom unicorn in today's climate.

No surprise considering men are creators of romance. Men need love on a level beyond superficial shit-testing and we don't get it from women, so we either invent/project an image onto fleshy females (a lie) or create it within ourselves (reality). The divine feminine, specifically these days, does not incarnate in most women but in the creative power of men. Men need to mould and shape females, constantly, otherwise the animal instincts take over.

If any of you stupid fucks sageing the thread actually talked to women you'd know the majority of them are a lot more fickle than we are in terms of bonding and love.

Of course women are on the lookout for something better. I thought studies already came out that proved both men and women are like this.

Isn't finding a surrogate illegal in most western countries?

/thread

In the US it certainly isn't. Where did you hear that? They have programs all over the place, but they're usually used for couples that can't have kids on their own.

I think It's legal in Eastern European shit-holes

Romance is basically relief that you have someone who is better than you thought you would get.

Among young people, men are currently at a massive disadvantage in the dating market so men feel romance pretty much exclusively.

Women have a billion options while young and then no options. They never experience the relief of winning the long term affection of a man who's just that little bit better than they think they deserve.

However, I have no idea how to go about finding a top 0.0001% stay-at-home-mom unicorn in today's climate.

Any woman with functional maternal instincts wants to be a stay-at-home mom. If a woman does anything involving children, or professes any affection for children, that's a future stay-at-home mom right there.

Literally shit tests. What manosphere has been saying for years.

Top kek
We've known this forever. Men are also "programmed" to cheat. But in modern society we know what a disaster cheating/multiple partners causes. Check out the book sperm wars.

That's utter nonsense. Average lifespan being low in the past was a result of high infant mortality. That does not mean that most people died before 30.

Also a recent study showed that claims of high rates of genetic cuckoldry (a man raising another man's child) throughout history and in the present are not supported by genetic evidence.

What bullshit.

Yeah seems I'm mistaken, was told that by family member and at the time didn't care enough to fact check.

Yeah, seems pretty pricey. I'm seeing estimated cost of $80,000 to $120,000.

The amazing thing is, its not even a question of money.

You can be the biggest, richest, most charismatic and successful alpha male and women will still cheat on you.

They are by and large fucked in the head.

They will leave you because you are not "emotionally satisfying them" or "emotionally aware of yourself".

Men are constantly hitting on women, especially if she is good looking. It doesn't stop so for her, newer and newer opportunities are presenting themselves every day.

If a man shows more attention to your women than you do, which of course is because he smells pussy, the women will take off with him.

Over time, she will do the same to him.

Women are stupid and make stupid decisions based on bullshit and hyper-emotionalism.

Basically, it requires the entire society to keep women in line and make marriage work.

The men trying to take advantage of women and sniffing for pussy have to be kept in line and women in general, who are too stupid for their own good, have to be kept in line.

This requires strong families. Grandma and Grandpa watching the young girls and boys. All adults putting a constant stress on morality, self control and responsibility. The danger of ostracism for all boys and girls who rebel.

We need a fascist right wing state to bring America back to the 1950's.

Even the dog knows he's a cuck looks just like my dog. Sad!

Careful. I know a lot of single moms and other human trash that works in childcare.

Your opinions are toe-deep interpretations of PUA garbage. Go back to mgtow nerd.

are you in high-school?
that mentality is that of a teenager who is completely consumed by their instincts

are you any better than an animal?

Up until the 1960's there were laws that women and men could not divorce without sufficient reason. Simply not being satisfied was not enough.

Now the divorce laws greatly favor women. They are basically for women and, combined with government assistance, they free them from the need for dependence upon men.

Now women are free to do what they like, no matter how self destructive and cruel.

It is like giving a 12 year old child full independence to act as an adult, free money and a free apartment and monthly payments for 20 years from whomever they like.

are women?

that doesn't give you an excuse to act like an animal

damn, that's a deep post for an anime poster

Fuck off cuck

There are three threads full of redpills on women lad. How many threads regurgitating this do you need? Are you slow in the head perhaps?

There is already a thread up discussing feminism, and another discussing modern women. This discussion would be perfect in either.

we need to accept that that's just the way women are. don't blame women for cheating; because that's the way they are.

instead, accept who they are and treat them accordingly. keep an eye on her and don't let her do things that will lead to her being tempted, like going out on her own. explain to her that her place is under your supervision, and if she defies you, stop her and punish her with spanking or fuck her to calm her down.

make sure she understands her place and look after her and she'll accept that.

no, women do childcare because it's easy and they have no willpower. a woman who does that will be a woman who follows peer pressure and will act entirely like a typical woman, believe feminism, call you a sexist/controlling, insist on typical double standards that benefit her, etc.

Hmmm
HMMM

Worst post I've read all day.

what's the problem?

The same can be said for men, duh.

Are they trying to excuse cheating only when women do it?

implying its not wrong but you cant handle science cause muhh white race, this is beyond you you lil shit, because you pathetic fucks accommodated those parasites, now we are suffering too.

Smart man. Children are like their parents, and revert to the mean.

Honestly y'all need to get real about HBD. Basic framework (women fixate on high status men, bond after sex) is pretty stable. Level of pair-bonding, stability, and intensity varies from region to region based on selection environments and admixture.

After WWII in many countries a man would have more babies with his wife and his mistress than he has with his wife in our generation.

No shit. I think I need feminism now, just to cope and help me feel good bout meself

Well no one really gets emotionally engaged by hearing males cheat, I don't think.

Same reason when people talk about age of consent or marriage, they usually bring up females. Girls are property of a man, either her husband or her father.

LAB BABIES = BEST BABIES
GAS THE MODERN VAGINAL JEW
BUMP

lad