Give me one example of black inferiority Holla Forums

ask them what Pi is.

a white people dessert

you better be trollin nigga

Case closed.

you already gave us the example

Niggers have the ugliest feet

The nigrah needs to be sent back.

A black girl being mounted and dominated by a white cock constitutes black inferiority??? Okay

Any black """civilization""" and their lack of technological advancement.

detroit-slums.jpg

Ancient Egyptians weren't Sub-Saharan Africans. They were a mix of Mediterranean and Semitic, tbh.

Why do tripfags lie so damn much? Egypt is in guess what? AFRICA. ya'll niggas need to learn geography. Egypt was built off the backs of black africans.

But since I can guess what he posted, I can tell you, blacks in Egypt were the enslaved workers. Nothing more, nothing less. These guys were as white as the Romans, the Jews or the Iberians.

Jealous whitebois can't accept the fact that Africa had sprawling empires while europe was still in loincloths chucking spears.

why the plural? There was Egypt and all the Persian empires before the European empires, then China, Greece and Rome. Yes Egypt was an empire before even Athens existed, but that doesn't mean they weren't white.

They weren't

So why are the mummies made of white DNA?

They are monkeys because their jaws look like monkey jaw.

The pharohs are hardly a reliable example for finding out the native egyptians race back then.

… They fucking are. What you're saying is like saying America is chinese because you found a 1% Eskimo living in the top left corner of the continent.

No, that's what you are saying. The egyptian pharohs had so many different dynasties that belong to a myriad of different ethnic groups. Just because some mummies were greeks doesn't mean the native population was greek.

nope, more like Persians.

Either way they weren't black

That's what I mean, yes.

You think?

kek

Blacks rights are a white creation.

Africa