How does Holla Forums like my new vagina...

How does Holla Forums like my new vagina? I took r9k's advice of transitioning into a woman and that would up my dating chances.

timestamp

W-what is that white thing inside of it..? It looks like an open wound.

Looks like?

I came. Also this:

Please.

It IS an open wound. When a tranny is "wet", thet are simply oozing pus.
It is a perpetually oozing, unhealable wound. It's the same as chopping your dick off with an axe but surviving. You are a dickless man. You just have working nerve endings still.
You should've just kept your dick and given people your boypussy instead, but you chose the path of disease and unnatural lust.
Pic related, healthy qts with working genitalia.

Oh god are those teeth? What is that white shit? Wtf

That's a testicle. What the doctors do is that they just put the testicles further inside their body during surgery. For example, the "vagina" in mentally ill trannies is just an inside out dick.

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

So why leave the testicles? They are not important in feeling sexual tension as they nerve endings of the penis are. They produce sperm and testosterone, why do the doctors leave it there?

Just kill yourself already, you mentally ill vile faggot.

You kill yourself as well you attentionwhore nobody cares about your little Holla Forums rep your trying to create.

Are you that desperate to be noticed for a slither of fame on a pedo site?

did you cut it yourself?

I've seen something similar in my nightmares as a child, it seems as though it has teeth and it gave me a fear of pussy.

this

And that kids, is why trannies are human garbage.

I cannot believe this to be.

post more op, I need to see how horrid these wounds are

Fuck you, I can't stop dry heaving and this image will forever be burned into my mind, maybe the dune coons are right in flinging people like you off of a roof.

Let the wound heal and live your life as a sexless robot like you were destined to be tbh

Why does it look so hairy?

After seeing OP's pics I thought I would never have a boner again, thank you for proving me wrong.

So glad my boyfriend has a smooth asshole ala pic #3

This. Tranny "pussies" are about as sanitary as Chris Chan's taint slit that he calls a vagina

Aniki but you we're supposed to be bisexual anyway

yikes someone isn't taking the criticism of internet strangers very well now are they? should have thought of that before you got your ticket clipped dumbass