Do you shave your balls, Holla Forums? What products do you use to do so? Is this a necessary or preferred thing to do...

Do you shave your balls, Holla Forums? What products do you use to do so? Is this a necessary or preferred thing to do? I have never shaved my balls before.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkYNAEqC7-Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i trim really short.
i tryed shaving twice, i do not recommend at all, the burning, itching and ingrown hair are unbearable.

Wait a tic how is shaving your nuts gay?

Not an argument.

Not an argument.

Not an argument.

Not an argument.

Looks like Daddy doesn't shave his manly balls.

Stop encouraging the spammer. Ironically, he's the biggest faggot on Holla Forums.

Daddy likes to go rough with his sissy boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=nkYNAEqC7-Q

trim
soap up area
use disposable razor

no thanks

Hey, we need to take this thread seriously. OP, there are different methods to use, and depending on how hairy you are, which is also proportionate on how fast your hair grows back.

Sometimes I use hair removal cream and sometimes a razor. But I'm thinking about using wax in order to have the hair not growing back for a couple of weeks.

Ass hair is by far the worst to remove though, especially the crack between balls and anus is quite difficult to shave.

I have an uncut cock so I gave up on grooming. No matter what I do, my dick stinks. Uncut dicks are the worst

Everyone here is forgetting something VITALLY IMPORTANT to preventing ingrown hairs and razorburn!!!
EXFOLIATE! There is residual dirt and dead skin after shaving. YOUR HAIRS WONT GROW BACK PROPERLY IF YOU DONT EXFOLIATE!
Get a wet sponge. Get a wet wash cloth. Rub that shit until ot hurts to make sure theres nothing in the way!
You might feel nice looking smooth now, but if you dont exfoliate, before and after, every day for several days until your hairs come back, you will regret it!

you know how to shave your face?

just do that, but with your balls instead of your face

i use the same razor for all my body.

there exists a solution to this. I'm gonna put it in spoilers, because it's something that might blow a lot of people's minds.

wash it. pull back the foreskin and just wash that shit.

We're tough here in Spain… we use sandpaper to get rid of unwanted pubic hair on our balls. Then we rinse our scrots afterward with Orujo.

Sounds like what my pappy taught me to do… sandpaper and whiskey! The rash just adds strength to your character.

SHAVE BALLS

thats not natural,
bet it fucks up whatever ball hair is for

I just use a cheap two blade razor and lather up my junk with conditioner. I shave about once every two weeks just to keep my bits from chafing on long bike rides.

Ball hair exists to help regulate temperature and spread musk like underarm hair does. It's not really necessary for people who wear clothes in public, but our technological development has far outpaced our evolutionary development, so we still have it.

It's purely an aesthetic thing nowadays.