Germany Preparing for new 'post Berlin-wall' scenario: 10 days of food and water

Germany Preparing for new 'post Berlin-wall' scenario: 10 days of food and water.
>faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/f-a-s-exklusiv-so-will-die-bundesregierung-im-kriegsfall-reagieren-14398973.html

Translated head:

So the government wants to respond in case of war

What if tomorrow there would be war? Citizens should reinvest inventories.
The protection of government bodies against armed attacks, is in a concept of the federal government related to the topic.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=0a2_1471770523
deepdotweb.com/2016/01/12/do-people-really-buy-weapons-from-dark-web-markets/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

liveleak.com/view?i=0a2_1471770523

Get in here

To any German anons, stay safe, keep your family and friends safe too. Do what you can and must.

civil war now?

Well, dubs confirm it, major happening incoming.

Can a German user transalate that gibberish?

That is a very odd thing for the German government to say. I presume they will be making the means of defense available with ease in which case. Right? It is the direct advise of the Government so… They will hand out rifles? Or at least remove any hindrances in place that may make it difficult for people to acquire one?

deepdotweb.com/2016/01/12/do-people-really-buy-weapons-from-dark-web-markets/

This is the government telling people to arm themselves.

My point is that they therefore should make it easy for people to arm themselves.

If they don't make weapons easily available it is no different to them following through after the suggestion that citizens should stockpile food with a ban on stockpiling food.

Illegal weapons are not a part of the debate. The government is here telling people to gain the means of defense and therefore is admitting to putting its citizens in a weaker position by restricting their right to do so.

Ok, I'm willing to follow you here.
We have saying ,translated loosely: he who has said A. should also say B.
Ergo: a follow up should come.

It’s a clear-cut situation that isn’t open to interpretation.

The government has told their citizens to attain the means to defend themselves.

The same government restricts the rights of obtaining the means to do so from its citizens.

This is a government who doesn’t care one fraction of an iota for the safety of future of it’s citizens so it isn’t the restriction that surprises me but rather the fact they would make the advise in the first place. They are happy to have their women and children raped by savages and simply cover the fact up.

Why now admit it’s citizens are at risk.

It is as I said in in my first post an “odd thing” for the to do.

them*

It is odd that they announce a situation, or knowledge thereof.
This is basically telling people to:
-food
-water
-medical supplies
-'self defense'
That in itself isn't that new, however.
As a citizen in one of the EU's member states (we are actually paying for this shit..):
a few things crossed my mind the last week(s).
longer term
2015- Our military announced they would not wear their uniforms in public (because of reasons)

We can have war, but it will not be Civil

Week and a half of supplies? That's hardly gearing up for a civil war.
That's something that the government trusts it will clear up in a short while.

I'm guessing two scenarios, or a combination of both
Civil unrest, possible insurgency groups springing up a la Turner Diaries
Islamists hitting the only thing normies care; their caloric intake.

Either way, when government concedes like this that something's going to happen, it's going to be big.

We are being bombarded with fucking turkish news all the fucking time.
It is such a psyop, I can't even watch the news right now. Olympic Games and Turkish factions.
Like I need to understand what 'their' conflict is about, as if they are introducing it in the streets here.

This is a proposal from 2012. It just took them this long to approve it.
Nothing will happen.

Now that Turkey is against NATO, the Germans are going to arrest turkish informants, turkroaches in Germany will riot.

What is approved exactly?

In 2012 someone recommended to update the guidelines for emergencies because they had not been updated since 1989.
Now 200 years later the government finally got around to revising the guidelines.
Don't read anything into this.

I see, that 20 year period was peaceful without the sunni invaders (again..)
Maybe some guy thought it would be smart to slowly prepare for AOW

Isn't FAZ basically Lugenpresse headquarter?

Gluck Ab, Putsch-Chan!

IMKAMPFY GTFO

Gluck Ab, Putsch-Chan!

We have no choice user.

Your dubs demand it.

GLÜCK AB, PUTSCH-CHAN

What a shitty rendition of that song.

Former Waffen-SS song, now the song of the Fallschirmjäger!

No. NATO is preparing conflict with Russia. This only is another step with increasing size of the Bundeswehr and NATO training in the Baltic.

Glück ab, Putsch-chan.

what really?

Jup.
Has some minor Changes though
was changed to

And
was changed to
"Wir kämpfen für Deutschland, der Freiheit zur Ehre (We fight for Germany, for freedom's honour)

But apart from that it's still the same song.

Full version with subs for the anons not having it already

GLÜCK AB, PUTSCH-CHAN

They're preparing for when it's time to ask their refugee guests to go back home.

GLÜCK AB, PUTSCH-CHAN

Ok now I KNOW this story is BS.
Merkel's government saying people should defend themselves instead of being lambs lead to the slaughter?
If the people could do that kebab invasion/ Cultural enrichment could be stopped.
At least in some areas.

Hmmmm how to do so.
Kitchen knife. Hammers/tools or home made bows/crossbows like vid related.
Depends on the threat being faced I guess

donald trumps master plan is to get into the wall business and have the best walls in the world. global warming? build a wall around america to keep the tides out. he could have a tv show like kitchen nightmares where he goes to failing countries and shows them how to get their shit together

Yes but my point was that the Government is openly admitting that it’s people need to be armed yet preventing them from doing so.

Do you see how it this comment opens them to pointless criticism? Why admit their citizens need the means to defend themselves. They have no problem ignoring the needs of their citizens at any other time.

It's not super hard to get a gun in Germany.

Ok, I understand that firearms laws aren't as insane in Germany as they are in some parts of the world.

But the Germany government is stating that you need to acquire the means to defend your home.

Which is not a permitted under German law.

They are telling you to do something that is illegal under their own laws, what I don’t understand WHY they would do this.

German*

GLUECK AB PUTSCH-CHAN

Yeah but if you ever actually use it for home defense, even just brandishing, you'll be in prison pretty quick. That's the main problem it isn't legal to protect your home.

Ok now I KNOW this story is BS.

Are you in Iraq? haha