Hello Holla Forums...

Hello Holla Forums, I'm going out of country this week and and I won't have any internet acces so I was wondering what music I should download. Any tips? Anything that is not nigger related is ok.

recently I listened to caravan palace, try it is a bit weird but it sticks. and it is nothing like any popular shit

this

>if you don't mind niggershit, clpping is bretty good, and death grips will either seem like complete trash, or the best thing ever. if you're not sure, start with exmilitary, the money store, and no love deep web

me likes your taste in music fuck you for recommending niggershit though can you give me more songs? not genres or bands. thanks!

Sorry m8, didn't see the second line in the OP. Anyhow, I usually just like to burn albums to a cd so I can play it in my car, so I'm not the best with song names, but here's some albums you might wanna try out from the bands I just told you about they'll be easier to torrent that way
>No Love Deep Web :^)

No WiFi where you going ,north Korea? I've been around the world and don't know anywhere offline unless its some desert or third world in which case you shouldn't bring a smartphone anyway

thanks user. here's an album i think you may like

kys, like, promptly

(czeck'd)
Pretty good shit, thanks user

Wow clicking the mouse while staring at a monitor, very sporty and cool!

You're pretty damn disingenuous, and purposely removing all context and significance from this. You're comparing 13 year olds kicking a ball around to being on a $25k a month salary playing for one of the best CSGO teams in the world, playing in tournaments watched by hundreds of thousands for hundreds of thousands in prize money. You might as well be comparing those kids in the pic to Messi or Ronaldo. kys

Shit game.
what the fuck do esports have to do with music?

holy shit that's insane

What games do you play?

inb4 league of legends

They Might Be Giants, especially The Else and self titled
RKS by Rainbow Kitten Surprise (it sounds awful but it's actually quite a nice little alt rock album)
The Fury of the Aquabats!
People who can eat people are the luckiest and Knife Man by AJJ

Get this if you can manage to find a torrent for it

are you being a retard on purpose or is this just how you live?

also OP what genres do you already like/hate?

all i can suggest is a website called gnoosic.com, you give 3 artists you like and it shits out more similar ones you might like, try it.

also not to mention electro-swing is a very popular yet boring genre so add that to the list xoxo

fishing is considered a normal sport and nearly every fisherman i met had an appearance similar to the esport boys you got there chum, it's just a fucking hobby calm down

bump