Cute Cats thread

Other cute animals also allowed

Cats are garbage, I want to murder them all with my penis.

Am I the only one who finds kittens fucking ugly?

It's when they grow up a little when cats start being cute.

< not named 'chicken_loving_nigger.jpg'
you fucked up

I see what you did there

Site is lagging for me and I double posted.
Got lucky and it ended up kinda funny.

anyone else having problems posting?

no

This thread is cute , CUTE!!!!

Cutest froggo you'll ever see. Prove me wrong.

checked
made an mp4 for your clip

poor doggo

Thank you, kind Sir.
How is it even possible to make a webm-file?

Fuck you, I knew it was a matter of time until someone will post some animal torture.

i'm 15 starter kit

checked.
Poor mans mp4 creator (w/Firefox)

find short clip on youtube
start video playing
right click on page
save web page (compleat)

A file folder and FF icon will be in your download location
the file will have your video converted to mp4 inside.

Jenny pls

I laugh at that every time

Thank you, but unfortunately it doesn't work with the fild and MP4 oonversion. Guess I'm too degenerate to use a computer.

user
right click away from the video
in the place I marked with the red circle
you will get pic related
left click on save page as
choose save compleat page

Free the black one

Help doggos escape from prison

I did that, but there is no video file in that folder. There are only a fuckton of images from the YT page I saved. And the saved Firefox link somehow manages to show two video players and none of them work.

I'm trying user, I'm really trying, please don't bully me.

Sugoi!

At first glance I thought that pink thing floating in the background was a butt plug.

why are cows always so interested in cameras?

Did you see a file in the folder named "videoplayback" ??

pic related

No idea user.
As a consolation for not having a good answer
here is a pic of the Led Zeppelin drummer
with his cow.

(checked, forgot to check them before)
(checked)
There's no "videoplayback" popping up. Just a bunch of images.

why

checked
for most dubs in a thread
So lets back track
You did start the video, right?
It should work user. I taught my brother on the phone and he doesn't learn very well.
If you can try again and make sure the option is web page compleat and the video is playing.
Pick something about 5 minuets long and tell me how large the file is.
A 5 minute HD clip will be about 40-50mb.
It's possible your set up is not seeing the clip as an mp4

I'm on my period :/ Can someone make me feel better? And no I will not post my breasts tyvm

Yee, and I did everything as you told. In your first reply you mentioned I should use Firefox for that. Maybe I need an add on? I don't know, I tried your instructions with Firefox and Chrome and no playback data was there.

I- I'm sorry to disappoint you, user.

thats some autistic fuckin cats

I have w/7 my FF is four years old.
No add on for this.
Can't upgrade for reasons.
Brother did it on w/10 running FF 50 or what ever
the newest version is.

Check the folders you made and tell me how large the biggest one is.

Make sure you double check the selections here in red.

I know you can do this user. I am going to stay until you get it right
unless the vodka kicks my butt before then.
Late here in the Fatherland and it will be bed time soon.

looks like some1 didnt understand sloths r named after the character trait

I am having the same experience as the other user, I'm doing exactly what you say but the playback isn't there. It is a 5 minute video and the biggest file here is 1.2MB

video download helper

mind = blown

anons here is a good add on

Cool cats guarding the ruins of Ephesus

I fucking hate cats so goddamned much.

No, it's not "Waiting for you to eat" it's waiting for you to come watch him have the first run at what he is instinctually assuming is the clan's meal.

It's their insolent and murder-worthy belief that they are the ones in charge of the household that makes them do that. Cats are selfish, and the people who love them are literally stupid.

OK, apparently it is the kikes. I just checked and Google blocks all Chrome extensions from downloading youtube videos. Both me and the other user use it, I guess Firefox'd work fine but I stopped using it when it started randomly blocking me from accessing perfectly safe sites. Life is suffering. Thanks for the help anyway comrade.

It will be alright user, calm down.

Ok user, I get your point.
To each his own.

Sucks user.
I did try to help.

does not look happy about this

would you be happy if you came home one day and found a life-size lego version of yourself just hanging around?

News flash: Social behavior in cats big and small is heavily studied and largely identical across species. i.e. tigers and lions do not have social structures as different from each other as whales and dolphins do, yet they are mammals in similar respective environments.

t. person who paid attention in high school

Cats are praised as independent and intelligent because they are; It does not make them caring, it makes them opportunists. They have not domesticated to make themselves more useful to humans in the ways that sheep, wolves, horses, goats, cows, etc. have. They are more similar to niggers who are "independent" and "freespirited" yet who seemingly loved Obama because he gave them the EBT they needed to go to KFC; if the gibs dried up, they would have all turned.

Dogs and even domesticated rats are more loyal than cats and niggers are to the hand that feeds them.

Indeed. It's fine to like and love a cat, it's just not right to say they are caring, or even half-decent creatures for humans to live with. A dog sits at your feet to guard you, maybe placing a head or paw in contact with you as a social gesture for bonding. A cat sits wholly in your lap because it wants the heat that you are generating and cares nothing for your comfort or convenience, much less your safety.

they're not without downsides. the old guy was mauled pretty bad by one of his bears a few years ago.

You just described the whole animal kingdom, humans included, user. Noone really "loves" or acts cute just because. EVERYONE does it because they obtain benefit from it, cats, dogs, men and women. You feed the cats, they feel affection for you. They act cute, they get petted, so they keep acting cute. Just like any other animal, but specially dogs. Dogs don't "love" their owner any more than a cat does, actually it is proven almost all of their social behaviour towards humans is reward driven. The only argument you can make is that yes, dogs make for better tools, but then you can't make 90% of your reason for hating cats appeals to emotion like
No, fuck you. If you respect yourself the cat will respect you, just like a dog. It is not my fault most cucks will go after a cat rather than a do and then act surprised when even a cat makes them their bitch. Cats are as "loving and affectionate" as dogs. We cuddle all day and when I want them to fuck off they fuck off. Also you are an ignorant: many cats have ingrained to be careful when eating. When I got my two kittens one of them would always watch me and guard her sis while she ate. Now that they trust me I am the one who has to "guard them" while they eat. It has nothing to do with their "murderous nature".

Exactly this. Selfishness is what drives any living creature that isn't mentally defective. You're fooling yourself if you say you despise the "primitive and beneath me selfish behavior" that cats display when you prefer dogs, when in preferring dogs you're being entirely selfish. Domesticated animals obey and assist humans because they benefit from it. If you don't need any sort of profit or assistance and just want a pet, a cat is fine too xd

what am I looking at

That cat doesn't seem to be okay.

Animals are so pure. It always gives me some Zen watching them, it calms me, they're doing what has to be done, without stupid thoughs about the existence in itself.

For shits'n'giggles, I tried to land a turd on my cat… the fucker ran off, leaving a trail of shit thru the house.

Just a sleepy cat

meow

dogs > cats

KAWAII!

op said CUTE animals